Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:03 pm

(aww okay, later walt)
Echo sighs "i know, but kats with strike, and its just you and me, you need all the help you can get" she throws an acorn at the demons head "ill try and distract him, you get him from behind"

strike shakes his head "i really dont know, i hope so"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:06 pm

(ahh!!! its been so long sice i rp'd with you 2 and i forgot echo was pregnat!! D: )
kat set him down "i need 2 go back and help them.." she said 2 him

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:08 pm

(haha lolz, i jus remembered dat like right now when walt said dat, lol, been so busy XD)

Strike sits up and nodds "that sounds good, send echo over here as well, she shouldnt be out there"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:14 pm

kat nodded "dont worry..." kat then ran over 2 were echo was and lifted her up gently "come on your not gonna fight in your condition.." she whsipered and she carried her back 2 strike and set her down beside nhim gently

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:26 pm

she sighs "alright fine" she takes out several throwing knives and stars "dont ask where i got them, just use them wisely" she hands them over before keeping one of each "alright now be careful please" (ugh! gtg srry)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:21 pm

(Did you give them to Scott?)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:28 pm

(no...strike..)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:42 pm

(ah, sorry. I am a very foolish person.)

Scott looks at them and then at the demon.

(Meanwhile...)

Bob finds out what KIND of demon it is. He thinks, but he's not sure.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:15 pm

(i thought i gave them to kat lolz srry XDD)

She looks around before walking out of view from the demon "stall someone, we have to bring him down" she yelled
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:23 pm

(...)

Bob runs out. "CRISTO!"

"BOB! WHAT THE SMEG?"

"She said you needed a distraction..." He looked back up and it and yelled as he ran towards the cave.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:28 pm

(lolz XPP)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:47 pm

(hahah funy) kat looked at bob and scott cnfused then she charged the demon full speed

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:51 pm

Scott attacked at the same time, hoping that they might actually be able to hurt it if they attacked together.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:25 pm

Echo yells out "HEY BONEHEAD, OVER HERE!!!" she picks up a large rock and throws it at his head

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:57 am

"ECHO BE CAREFUL!" kat yelled as the demon turned 2 face her kat tackeled it and grabed onto its head "scott kill it!"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games