Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:28 pm
Since I can't figure out how to resize stuff without Photoshop, I'm just gonna not post what I've drawn recently on FA, not until I can figure it out or something.
First comic
Second Comic
Third Comic
Fourth Comic
His name is...
My handwriting is kind of hard to read, I know XP  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:59 pm
Af Mas
Since I can't figure out how to resize stuff without Photoshop, I'm just gonna not post what I've drawn recently on FA, not until I can figure it out or something.
First comic
Second Comic
Third Comic
Fourth Comic
His name is...
My handwriting is kind of hard to read, I know XP
Lawls my favorite is the forth one. That's what I always order when I go to Dairy Queen. rofl  

Krissim Klaw

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:02 pm
User Image
Fantafrica!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:33 pm
Yay for water bending!  

Angel Natavi

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:18 am
Couple things I did at 1 in the morning. Thank God for caffeinated mints.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/856519/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/856528/  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:12 pm
I drew some more stuff surprised I'm not great, but I am enjoying this

FifthComic
Kit  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:29 pm
Af Mas
I drew some more stuff surprised I'm not great, but I am enjoying this

FifthComic
Kit
I like the comic. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:22 pm
Well, I have an interesting story....
I saw that Goldenwolf had made a picture of a wolf howling at the moon. I made a comment complimenting her obvious ability, but suggested that since she has so much ability, why not flaunt it and draw things other than wolves? Such amazing rendering seems wasted on a picture I've seen drawn a thousand times. Just saying, if I see something that I truly consider art, I go "Wow."
If I see a wolf picture I go "Yeah I've seen that before, or at least one very much like it. Next plz."

She didn't respond (which is expected since she's got lots and lots of comments), but two deviants (who were probably 13-year-olds) were quite upset by what I said.
They insisted that by me suggesting she draw something else for once, I was forcing her to draw what I want to see. No one ever said she HAS to take anyone's advice, but that's just how most artists get good, by not plugging their ears and refusing anyone's advice.

Anyway, I told them that they can talk to me when they have any actual reason why the best art is the most overdone art.

Anyway, I wondered if Goldenwolf had seen my comment, but with the thousands that she gets all the time, it's probably been reccommended to her several times that she try something new, and she probably didn't give it a second thought.

But then I saw in her journal that broadening her horizons had never occurred to her.

The moral of the story? Talent's great, but tending to the wants of shallow youth is necessary in order to be prosperous.
(If you look at one of her pieces, which are GREAT, you will see that most comments are made by people with wolf avatars, and contain no critique, simply "OmGG thass so GUD! wow a WULF! I <3 wulfs!")  

Zella L.

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

An albino meerkat...He doesn't have a name yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:59 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Foxeh_Blue

Shirtless Werewolf

lost2darkness

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:52 am
Zella L.
I saw that Goldenwolf had made a picture of a wolf howling at the moon. I made a comment complimenting her obvious ability, but suggested that since she has so much ability, why not flaunt it and draw things other than wolves? Such amazing rendering seems wasted on a picture I've seen drawn a thousand times. Just saying, if I see something that I truly consider art, I go "Wow."
If I see a wolf picture I go "Yeah I've seen that before, or at least one very much like it. Next plz."

She didn't respond (which is expected since she's got lots and lots of comments), but two deviants (who were probably 13-year-olds) were quite upset by what I said.
They insisted that by me suggesting she draw something else for once, I was forcing her to draw what I want to see. No one ever said she HAS to take anyone's advice, but that's just how most artists get good, by not plugging their ears and refusing anyone's advice.

Anyway, I told them that they can talk to me when they have any actual reason why the best art is the most overdone art.

Anyway, I wondered if Goldenwolf had seen my comment, but with the thousands that she gets all the time, it's probably been reccommended to her several times that she try something new, and she probably didn't give it a second thought.

But then I saw in her journal that broadening her horizons had never occurred to her.

The moral of the story? Talent's great, but tending to the wants of shallow youth is necessary in order to be prosperous.
(If you look at one of her pieces, which are GREAT, you will see that most comments are made by people with wolf avatars, and contain no critique, simply "OmGG thass so GUD! wow a WULF! I <3 wulfs!")

I tracked down that picture you mentioned, and looked up the comments. The people who responded to you weren't that immature about it, and didnt seem as bad as you made them out to be. A lot of people like drawing wolves. I dont, but a lot of people do. *shrug* It didnt look like quite so much of a reaction as you told me origionally. Hehe, you seem to make more drama out of this than they did.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:53 am
User Image

Tauivae Captured

@ Kakarotto-san - nice picture. Origional and interesting character smile

lost2darkness

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:27 pm
lost2darkness
Zella L.

I tracked down that picture you mentioned, and looked up the comments. The people who responded to you weren't that immature about it, and didnt seem as bad as you made them out to be. A lot of people like drawing wolves. I dont, but a lot of people do. *shrug* It didnt look like quite so much of a reaction as you told me origionally. Hehe, you seem to make more drama out of this than they did.

Are you talking about the picture or the journal? Although I didn't read every comment, I didn't see a single positive one.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:49 pm
Kakarotto-san
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

An albino meerkat...He doesn't have a name yet.

that's cute. albinos generaly have more red eyes. I couldn't tell if they were red or not. more like a very light brown with a tint of red  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:48 pm
Kaky- Cute!!

lost2darkness- Oh I really like that one. Great expression in her face and you pulled the pose off really nice.

And here is one from me since it has been forever since I posted in here. Was a commission for Wyte

User Image  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games