Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:24 am
MDaylus

Loki perked up at hearing he was to meet a few mutants the next day. He was even more surprised when Tony said he had considered inviting some to live at the mansion. "What powers do the ones you were considering inviting have?" he asked curiously. Nodding when Tony warned him that he would have to be prepared because some abilities made others uncomfortable. He could see why when Tony described what their leader could do. "No one has been able to block him out?" Loki questioned more intrigued than before. He wondered if the man had encountered someone with magic and how that would fare against his powers.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:39 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Well I was considering inviting one that has super speed. Perhaps Warren as well, the one with the wings.” Tony said slowly. “I was going to talk to Charles at the party to see if he knows of any others that might be interested in coming to the mansion.” He added. Shaking his head slightly at the question, Tony made a face. Magneto has some sort of helmet made out of a special metal that blocks Charles, but that’s just about the only think I know of that stops him. I’ve heard another powerful psychic might stop him, but I’m not sure about that. He doesn’t exactly go around telling everyone his weaknesses.” He smiled. “And I’m usually more interested in talking about his research than his mutations.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki hummed in interest as Tony said whom he would invite to the mansion. He was quite intrigued by the man with wings. He had never considered altering his body to include such things to allow him to fly but now he thought about it. He listened as the man continued to say there was at least one person that could block the man and perhaps one other. "what research does he do?" Loki questioned when Tony said that he was more interested in the man's research than his weaknesses.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony paused to figure out how best to describe Charles’ research. Just like Tony and Bruce, he dabbled in quite a lot. “His usual research has to do with DNA and genetics. He examines how and why mutations occur, and looks at the history of mutations. Everything that makes a person unique is a mutation off of one thing or another.” He explained. “He also does research in psychology, so the scientific reason why people do certain things, think or behave a certain way, and in anthropology, so the history of a culture.” He added.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked amused when the man said that the man's research had to deal with DNA and genetics. "Like with Bruce?" Loki questioned. He knew Bruce did research in genetics but he didn't know if it was the same thing. It seemed that he knew so little about Midgard and its sciences. "It seemed I know so little about many things that I will never catch up but I would like to know more." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce glanced up at Loki when he was mentioned and shook his head. “I do look at genetics, but that is more because I’m a medical doctor. I am nowhere near as skilled as Xavier is in the field.” He said slowly. “My area of expertise is actually energy and radiation. It’s why I could make a tracker for the cube when you had it during the invasion, and why I was able to make a scanner and jammer for magic. It’s just energy.” He explained slowly.

Tony listened to Bruce, nodding slightly. “Loki, babe, you are literally sitting between two of the worlds most brilliant minds. We both regularly talk to at least five other geniuses. All you have to do is pick something you want to learn about and we can make it happen, get you learning from one of the foremost experts in that field.” He said gently. “And I think you’d enjoy that. You’re too smart to take it slow. Just look at when I was teaching you to skate or when I was teaching you about cars when you firs came here.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Bruce as the man spoke saying that he only looked at genetics because he was a medical doctor and the he was no where as skilled in the field as Xavier was. He nodded when the man continued to explain his specialty. "There is nothing that I can not be interested in. I missed learning so much about Midgard when I was away. I did not have a handle on skating but I did enjoy learning about the cars even if we have yet to return to the subject." Loki continued. He missed working on the cars with Tony but they had had so little time to do such things recently. "I merely need more access to books, I was considering looking into a library card when we have finished revealing me to the public. It would help me learn quite a bit without bothering anyone."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki. “We’ll have to see about getting back to the garage at the mansion then.” He said lightly. “And if you want to have a library card, that’s perfectly fine, but you don’t have to worry about bothering anyone.” He said lightly. “We all love talking about what we’re good at. You’ve heard me rambling about engineering before, and that’s not even when you ask me anything.” He smiled. “But don’t ask Reed Richards anything….I don’t want you learning any of his theories.” He added quickly, frowning.

Bruce just sighed at Tony’s words. “Reed’s theories are perfectly valid.” He said slowly.

“No they’re not, they’re wrong. And he’s crazy.” Tony shot back.

Bruce rolled his eyes at that. “They are not wrong, you just don’t agree with them.”

“They’re wrong….I just haven’t figured out how to prove that yet.” Tony replied vehemently.

Bruce shook his head again and looked to Loki. “Reed Richards is a brilliant, good man. He and Tony both study physics, chemistry, and engineering. Tony has more engineering than him, but he has degrees in math.” He began to explain. “Tony, as you’ve seen is more concrete and realistic with his work, Reed is more theoretical, likes ‘what ifs’ and thinks outside of the box. They have yet to agree on anything. In fact I think they change their minds on issues just to argue.” He said slowly, looking at Tony who seemed completely offended by that.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony smiling when the man said they would have to get back into the garage at the mansion. Loki knew he would enjoy that and that it would be different now that he had his magic. He contemplated not using it though. Knowing the machine and learning it was much different and not as satisfying. "I will still worry, both you and Bruce have important work and research. I am sure other scientist who you would ask to teach me do as well." Loki shook his head. He however grew confused when Tony began to rant about someone named Reed Richards. The god looked to Bruce as the man explained that Tony and the man Reed differed in opinion about many things to do with science. When Bruce said that the man sometimes seemed to change their minds about things to continue arguing Loki burst into laughter. He could easily picture his mate doing such a thing. "You do not have to worry Tony if I have any questions about anything I will ask you or Bruce before anyone else." Loki chuckled.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony only grew more offended as Loki started laughing. His promise not to listen to Reed made him settle a bit though and he nodded. “Good. The man is idiotic and obsessed with things he knows simply can’t be real…” he stated, continuing to grumble about something until he sat back in a huff, seeming to reach his limit on complaints for the moment. Bruce just shook his head.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki continued chuckling when Tony proclaimed Reed was an idiot and obsessed with things that couldn't be real. "What is it that they disagree upon?" Loki questioned Bruce as Tony continued to grumble. He was curious if he would meet the man that seemed to grate on Tony's nerves.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:43 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce looked back to Loki at the question and shrugged slightly. “I believe the most recent is the existence of multiple, coexisting dimensions.” He said slowly. “Reed believes that there are other universes that exist alongside our own that we can’t see. Universes where it’s almost the same, but different decisions were made, changing history. Universes where you were left on Jotunheim, universes were Tony didn’t make it out of Afghanistan, universes where I wasn’t caught in that gamma blast. Worlds where there are no superheroes, worlds where there is nothing but supervillians. Every possible combination and choice.” Bruce said slowly. “And he believes there are ways to get between the universes, even has hypothetical ways, instances and machines that would allow a person to take advantage of or even temporarily change some of the basic laws of science to travel between universes.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki titled his head at the idea of multiple co-existing dimensions. It was something he had thought about as a child. If there was a world where he had a different life and he wasn't so scrutinized. To hear her wasn't the only one to think about such things surprised him. He had not thought about it since before discovering his heritage but now he wondered what it would be like to meet the him that had never been stolen from Jotunhiem. "That sounds quite interesting, I would lIke to see what he has on such things. Does Tony not agree with that theory though?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a face as Loki said he’s like to see the theories presented by Richards. Hearing the question, he spoke before Bruce. “It’s not that I don’t think it’s a possibility. By all math and science that we currently know, multiple dimensions could be out there. I’m just not convinced by what little evidence there is. And all of his ideas of travelling between dimensions are complete crap. Even if there are other dimension, interactions between the two would be catastrophic to both dimensions, if not all dimensions. The paradoxes and conflicting natures. It’s impossible and far too dangerous, and that’s coming from someone you pretty much has a miniature nuclear reactor stuck in his chest.” He said with a frown.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony as the man spoke before Bruce could. He nodded when the man said that he wasn't convinced about the multiple dimensions out there because of the lack of evidence. Loki understood how visiting other dimensions could be catastrophic, it was like trying to go back in time and change something. Your whole future would change from that point on. "It may not be impossible but you are correct in saying probably should not be done." Loki agreed. As much as he would like to see how his other selves lives might have turned out he knew he should not. It was like his mother's visions of the future, he wanted to k own all about them but he knew it would cause her more pain than it was worth.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games