Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:48 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Are you sure?"
Dr. Addams asks in concern.
"The last time you did this you could barely even stand!"

"I AM NAE SO WEAK AS TAE BE BROUGHT DOWN BY ME OWN POWER!"
Aidar snarls with bristling fur.
"Anyway... This new world that ye speak of... It sounds very nice, at first, but I can see a few flaws in it..."

User Image
Nodding his head at everything the doctor is saying and then asks " that's good, now when can i blow all this research and equipment up, im available on Mondays through Thursdays all day, Fridays im gaming with the boys, and saturated are me times so no and Sundays im available from 8am to 8pm." after taking more pictures and looking around at everything, Jack peers at Aidar breaking his remote, he then reaches into his pocket to pull out another one and hits the rewind button pointing at Aidar, bringing him back to the point where he is fine, before using the power to destroy the remote. "well THAT was an unnecessary use of power, buddy ol' pal..."

"What was that thing you destroyed anyway?"
Dr. Addams asks The Burning Icewolf, folding her arms in thought, with her free hand tucked inside and her clipboard hanging from the other hand beneath the elbow.

"Just a nuisance..."
Aidar says.
"Anyway... This new world that ye speak of... It sounds very nice, at first, but I can see a few flaws in it..."
He adds, diverting the subject.
"A world where nobody ever dies, everybody's always alive, always breedin... Think about it... Every couple, they'll have children, an every one o them will grow up without a single loss an each have children o their own, and then their children will also grow up without a single loss and do the same, meanwhile, the grand parents live on, as do the great grand parents, an great great grand parents both generations down the line, an up the line.... A simple couple become 10, that 10 become 50, 50 become 200, on and on and on, with no decline, no old dyin to make from fo the young... Territory is eventually going to be come very scarce... I di nae know when, it' might be over a shouted or even a billion years, but territory WILL eventually run out for people... I know it's a terrible thing tae hear, but this world NEEDS death, for it tae live."

"Oh, really? Then why do you save, people, Aidar?.."
She asks rhetorically.
"Way save people? Why not just let them die? if this world needs death, then wouldn't you be harming this world by doing what you do?... Does that not in fact, make you a villain?... No, this world does not need death, it is SICK with it, like a cancer. And to answer your concern, Aidar, the threat of over population and decline of available territory has been calculated... You know of what we call "birth control" That's not real control, what we are working on will give us true control! We won't be throwing a way discharged semen or letting fertilized eggs drop out of us, or worse, abortions. Imagine a woman who only ovulates when she wants to... No more rape-babies, no more having to bleed for days or having menstrual cramps and being crabby because of it, she can live a billion years, have all the sex she wants, and only have a single child in that whole life span, without ever having to use a single one of those bothersome things, like condoms, diaphragms, and implanted patches. The men will also be able to control whether they even produce sperm or not, producing it, only when they want to father a child..."
Dr. Addams adjusts her glasses with her left hand while holding her clipboard to her chest with the other.
"As for territory, we'll be able spread out and colonize and cultivate uninhabited planets, like the Zurg- no, even better than the Zurg, we'll be able to build our own planets! forming our own mountains, plains, rivers, and seas; transporting animals to populate, seeds to terraform, we''ll be like GODS!!!"

"That sounds even worse."
Luminova interjects.
"The divine is jealous and will not tolerate usurpers. Nothing good can ever come from trying to rival the gods, or worse, Heaven, it's self."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:58 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image
Nodding his head at everything the doctor is saying and then asks " that's good, now when can i blow all this research and equipment up, im available on Mondays through Thursdays all day, Fridays im gaming with the boys, and saturated are me times so no and Sundays im available from 8am to 8pm." after taking more pictures and looking around at everything, Jack peers at Aidar breaking his remote, he then reaches into his pocket to pull out another one and hits the rewind button pointing at Aidar, bringing him back to the point where he is fine, before using the power to destroy the remote. "well THAT was an unnecessary use of power, buddy ol' pal..."

Dr. Addams asks The Burning Icewolf, folding her arms in thought, with her free hand tucked inside and her clipboard hanging from the other hand beneath the elbow.

"Just a nuisance..."
Aidar says.
"A world where nobody ever dies, everybody's always alive, always breedin... Think about it... Every couple, they'll have children, an every one o them will grow up without a single loss an each have children o their own, and then their children will also grow up without a single loss and do the same, meanwhile, the grand parents live on, as do the great grand parents, an great great grand parents both generations down the line, an up the line.... A simple couple become 10, that 10 become 50, 50 become 200, on and on and on, with no decline, no old dyin to make from fo the young... Territory is eventually going to be come very scarce... I di nae know when, it' might be over a shouted or even a billion years, but territory WILL eventually run out for people... I know it's a terrible thing tae hear, but this world NEEDS death, for it tae live."

She asks rhetorically.
"Way save people? Why not just let them die? if this world needs death, then wouldn't you be harming this world by doing what you do?... Does that not in fact, make you a villain?... No, this world does not need death, it is SICK with it, like a cancer. And to answer your concern, Aidar, the threat of over population and decline of available territory has been calculated... You know of what we call "birth control" That's not real control, what we are working on will give us true control! We won't be throwing a way discharged semen or letting fertilized eggs drop out of us, or worse, abortions. Imagine a woman who only ovulates when she wants to... No more rape-babies, no more having to bleed for days or having menstrual cramps and being crabby because of it, she can live a billion years, have all the sex she wants, and only have a single child in that whole life span, without ever having to use a single one of those bothersome things, like condoms, diaphragms, and implanted patches. The men will also be able to control whether they even produce sperm or not, producing it, only when they want to father a child..."
Dr. Addams adjusts her glasses with her left hand while holding her clipboard to her chest with the other.
"As for territory, we'll be able spread out and colonize and cultivate uninhabited planets, like the Zurg- no, even better than the Zurg, we'll be able to build our own planets! forming our own mountains, plains, rivers, and seas; transporting animals to populate, seeds to terraform, we''ll be like GODS!!!"

Luminova interjects.
"The divine is jealous and will not tolerate usurpers. Nothing good can ever come from trying to rival the gods, or worse, Heaven, it's self."

"Look, I said, we'll be like gods, not be gods."
Dr. Addams replies.
"If the divine wants us to worship it then it prove to be, when it will prove to be... Let it appear before us, so that we may worship it, we are not looking to be worshiped, we only want o make our lives better, to make ourselves better."
They party then rounds the next bend, turning south again, heading toward another electronic door, this time, a single.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:08 am
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image

"Just a nuisance..."
Aidar says.

She asks rhetorically.

Luminova interjects.

Dr. Addams replies.
"If the divine wants us to worship it then it prove to be, when it will prove to be... Let it appear before us, so that we may worship it, we are not looking to be worshiped, we only want o make our lives better, to make ourselves better."
They party then rounds the next bend, turning south again, heading toward another electronic door, this time, a single.

"Can't say I can argue with that..."
Luminova says, approaching the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:41 am
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Just a nuisance..."
Aidar says.

She asks rhetorically.

Luminova interjects.

Dr. Addams replies.

"I can."
Aidar counters.
"Naebody's goin tae want tae just have a baby, every thousand years or so, they grow up too fast! Anybody who has a child is goin tae di it, becaus o the joy o raisin it, believe me, I know!... I be the middle child out o 5, and where I come from that be a small family, we breed like rabbits, mate at around the age o 16, 9 at the absolute earliest, and have families that range in the FIFTIES! It be alright, though, because we have the same life span as ye... Look at the Vampires in contrast, they be immortal and rarely reproduce. Humans ain't goin tae di that, it's s nae in yer nature. An, what about the other races, are ye Humans goin tae just keep this gift tae yerselves?"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:00 am
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Just a nuisance..."
Aidar says.

She asks rhetorically.

Luminova interjects.

Dr. Addams replies.

"I can."
Aidar counters.
"Naebody's goin tae want tae just have a baby, every thousand years or so, they grow up too fast! Anybody who has a child is goin tae di it, becaus o the joy o raisin it, believe me, I know!... I be the middle child out o 5, and where I come from that be a small family, we breed like rabbits, mate at around the age o 16, 9 at the absolute earliest, and have families that range in the FIFTIES! It be alright, though, because we have the same life span as ye... Look at the Vampires in contrast, they be immortal and rarely reproduce. Humans ain't goin tae di that, it's s nae in yer nature. An, what about the other races, are ye Humans goin tae just keep this gift tae yerselves?"

"Of course not!"
Dr. Addams says in offence.
"We'll share share it with all the races of Gaia, we'll all be equal to one another, one people, one race! The reason why your kind prey on mine is because food isn't abundant enough, forcing you to hunt and because of our differences your kind tend to see mine as another species, what we are working on will make us more alike and being able to just manifest their own food, they won't have that need any more, we'll all be able to do the same things, we we'll no longer be separate species, just different breeds. This is the world you dream of, Aidar! We are going to make your dream a reality!... You do however, have a point about growing up too fast, we hadn't thought of that, we'll have to add postponing adulthood to the list of things to look in to..."
She then steps past Luminova and gets ready to swipe her card to open the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:17 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

Luminova interjects.

Dr. Addams replies.

"I can."
Aidar counters.

"Of course not!"
"We'll share share it with all the races of Gaia, we'll all be equal to one another, one people, one race! The reason why your kind prey on mine is because food isn't abundant enough, forcing you to hunt and because of our differences your kind tend to see mine as another species, what we are working on will make us more alike and being able to just manifest their own food, they won't have that need any more, we'll all be able to do the same things, we we'll no longer be separate species, just different breeds. This is the world you dream of, Aidar! We are going to make your dream a reality!... You do however, have a point about growing up too fast, we hadn't thought of that, we'll have to add postponing adulthood to the list of things to look in to..."

Aidar gently grabs Dr. Addams by her right wrist with his left.
"Ye know that is nae the answer, even if ye remain a child for a hundred years, yer mind'll still continue tae learn an developed intea an adult around the age o 20... even worse, the minds ability tae store information is finite!... Eventually, ye'll run out o room for memory and start tae forget everything, yet mother, yer children, yerself , ye will nae be able tae keep track o it all an remember what have even do today! Yer goin tae turn me dream intae a nightmare!"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:25 am
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

Luminova interjects.

Dr. Addams replies.

"I can."
Aidar counters.

"Of course not!"

"Ye know that is nae the answer, even if ye remain a child for a hundred years, yer mind'll still continue tae learn an developed intea an adult around the age o 20... even worse, the minds ability tae store information is finite!... Eventually, ye'll run out o room for memory and start tae forget everything, yet mother, yer children, yerself , ye will nae be able tae keep track o it all an remember what have even do today! Yer goin tae turn me dream intae a nightmare!"

"We''ll be able to choose what we remember and forget, keeping important stuff like that and expelling the worthless trivial stuff, like the last tme you used the bathroom, or got a splinter."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:30 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

"I can."
Aidar counters.

"Of course not!"

"We''ll be able to choose what we remember and forget, keeping important stuff like that and expelling the worthless trivial stuff, like the last tme you used the bathroom, or got a splinter."

"What!?"
Aidar gasps.
"Rebecca, ye di nae understand, it's nae natural-"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:36 am
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

"I can."
Aidar counters.

"Of course not!"

"What!?"
Aidar gasps.

"I DO understand!"
Dr. Addams shouts, yanking her wrist from The Burning Icewolf's hand.
"Of course it's not natural, we would be able to do it if it was by nature... We never wouldn't have been able to make it as far as we have without fire, and trigonometry, and the alphabet, none of that was natural for our kind, but we did it anyway! That's why scientists like me exist!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:40 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"Of course not!"

"What!?"
Aidar gasps.

"I DO understand!"
"Of course it's not natural, we would be able to do it if it was by nature... We never wouldn't have been able to make it as far as we have without fire, and trigonometry, and the alphabet, none of that was natural for our kind, but we did it anyway! That's why scientists like me exist!"

"Ye're dreamin, Rebecca!"
Aidar says, shaking his head.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:44 am
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"Of course not!"

"What!?"
Aidar gasps.

"I DO understand!"

"Of course I'm dreaming!"
Dr. Addams shouts.
"What's wrong with that!? You're dreaming too! Why can't I share your dream or at least have my own version of it? Why is it so wrong to hope!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:45 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"What!?"
Aidar gasps.

"I DO understand!"

Dr. Addams shouts.
"What's wrong with that!? You're dreaming too! Why can't I share your dream or at least have my own version of it? Why is it so wrong to hope!?"

"Rebecca, ye need tae listen to me..."
Aidar says, placing his hands on her shoulders, his eyes turning a piercing blue.
"We are nae meant tae be like this, we're born, we grow up, make replacements o ourselves, and then we die, it's the way we were made, it is natural for us tae die!"
Ooc: Done for the night.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:11 am
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"What!?"
Aidar gasps.

"I DO understand!"

Dr. Addams shouts.

Aidar says, placing his hands on her shoulders, his eyes turning a piercing blue.
"We are nae meant tae be like this, we're born, we grow up, make replacements o ourselves, and then we die, it's the way we were made, it is natural for us tae die!"

Dr. Addams had turned her head right and looked away from the Burning Icewolf when he grabbed her shoulders abut now she looks him in the face, tears welling in her green eyes.
"NO, IT'S NOT!"
She wails.
"No, it's not! Don't even think that! I've spent my whole life studying the workings of the human body... Our cells, the complexity of how we are made, if there really is a God, then he put a ridiculous amount of time in to making us, just for us to die! All that knowledge that we gather and collect in our brains, and for what? Just for it all to fade away!? It's a waste! We can't pass it on, not even the greatest teacher can pass on everything they know to their student, because they their self are actually still learning! Knowledge is always growing, there is always something new, and in the end we all do is just lose it all, forever! I refuse to believe that we are just meant to die! I REFUSE!!! Our cells, our DNA, our chromosomes, I've studied the complexity of it all, you haven't seen what I have seen, we are each a cosmos unto ourselves, and there nothing in us no detectable factor in our make up that is responsible for the aging process! My colleagues agree, by our design, our bodies are supposed to last forever! There nothing in us that makes our cells start breaking down and declining it just happens as if something outside is doing this to us as if... AS IF IT WAS MAGIC! It's as if we are cursed!"
She then shrugs off The burning Icewolf's hands and turning around, swipes her card across the panel of the door, causing it to slide open, retracting left into the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:00 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"I DO understand!"

Dr. Addams shouts.

Dr. Addams had turned her head right and looked away from the Burning Icewolf when he grabbed her shoulders abut now she looks him in the face, tears welling in her green eyes.
"NO, IT'S NOT!"
She wails.
"No, it's not! Don't even think that! I've spent my whole life studying the workings of the human body... Our cells, the complexity of how we are made, if there really is a God, then he put a ridiculous amount of time in to making us, just for us to die! All that knowledge that we gather and collect in our brains, and for what? Just for it all to fade away!? It's a waste! We can't pass it on, not even the greatest teacher can pass on everything they know to their student, because they their self are actually still learning! Knowledge is always growing, there is always something new, and in the end we all do is just lose it all, forever! I refuse to believe that we are just meant to die! I REFUSE!!! Our cells, our DNA, our chromosomes, I've studied the complexity of it all, you haven't seen what I have seen, we are each a cosmos unto ourselves, and there nothing in us no detectable factor in our make up that is responsible for the aging process! My colleagues agree, by our design, our bodies are supposed to last forever! There nothing in us that makes our cells start breaking down and declining it just happens as if something outside is doing this to us as if... AS IF IT WAS MAGIC! It's as if we are cursed!"
She then shrugs off The burning Icewolf's hands and turning around, swipes her card across the panel of the door, causing it to slide open, retracting left into the wall.

User Image
"Okay I'm putting an end to this debacle of a debate now," Jack walks towards both the doctor getting in between her and Aidar "now how about, bear with me on this, keep your opinions, idea's and concerns to either yourselves (probably a better idea) or how about, since some of you dont know or forget my position, voice your complaints to me, you know, someone who HAS a say in this matter?" He twirls his cane glancing back and fourth between The Doctor and Aidar.  

May Akai Usagi

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:08 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"I DO understand!"

Dr. Addams shouts.

"NO, IT'S NOT!"
She wails.

User Image
"Okay I'm putting an end to this debacle of a debate now," Jack walks towards both the doctor getting in between her and Aidar "now how about, bear with me on this, keep your opinions, idea's and concerns to either yourselves (probably a better idea) or how about, since some of you dont know or forget my position, voice your complaints to me, you know, someone who HAS a say in this matter?" He twirls his cane glancing back and fourth between The Doctor and Aidar.

Dr. Add ams clenches her left fist at her side and stomps her right foot.
"If there truly is a God, as you claim..."
She says calmly.
"And he wants this for his children,... Then I will succeed... If not, then he will curse my efforts and every attempt I make to succeed will ultimately end in failure, no matter what I do... Come! We are almost there."
She then steps through the door, leading them into some sort of computer terminal with a large computer with many monitors and several chairs running across their path from the east wall. Turning, to her right, she follows it west to the end of the room, where she then follows it's bend south.
"This is the room were security is monitored."
Dr. Addams explains.
"There's one one each floor. We'll need them to be manned, during the battle, if we want to effective counter the siege."  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games