Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaspers Baby Boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:58 pm
Lionheart nodded now beginning to understand why she wouldn't eat the rest. She had to wait for the alpha to eat first. He sighed grabbed the neck again and dragged it over to Meena.He took another small piece from the leg and brought it back to Sarafina."Would you like to go for a walk with me?" he asked the piece of meat still clenched between his teeth.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:01 pm
Sarafina told Demitri that she was leaving. Then Sarafina nodded at LionHeart.

"Lead the way," Sarafina said standing up.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Jaspers Baby Boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:04 pm
Lionheart lead the way through the forest to where he could smell more deer. "Would you liek me to catch you you your own deer?" he asked his wings unfolding getting ready to carry him it te sky.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:06 pm
"I am fine. If I eat too much, I won't be able to carry myself," Sarafina said as she giggled.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Jaspers Baby Boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:10 pm
Lionheart chuckled and threw the piece of meat into the air catching it back in his jaws and swallowing. "Where is there someplace to get a drink? Every forest has a river running through it correct," he said smiling and looking out to watch the doe's play with there babies.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:12 pm
"Follow me, but run," Sarafina said as she burst forward. She ran toward the deer and the fawns.

Sarafina acted like one of them but bigger and beautiful.

Then Sarafina stood in the golden grass with her hair and eyes glittering like the sun. "hurry up!" she said playfully and more relaxed then ever.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Jaspers Baby Boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:15 pm
Lionheart took off after her happy to see that she'd relaxed so much as to be playful. He smiled and ran circles around her occasionally stopped and bowing down on his front paws his tails high in the air waving madly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:19 pm
Sarafina then burst again, she followed him. But she took the lead. Her wings would move freely as she wind blew but she never took flight.

Once she felt the ground get colder she went faster. "Were almost there!" Sarafina said coming to a small stream.

She stopped before the slow water came to her feet. "It may be small but it is icy cold, and good for drinking," Sarafina said as she let him go first.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Jaspers Baby Boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:25 pm
Lionheart smiled his tongue lolling out as he approached the water. Quickly he dipped his head down lapping at the water for a few minutes stopping now and then for breath. Once finished he lifted his head water dripping from his mouth. "Thank you," he said. "So what attracts you to Demitri?" he asked taking a couple more sips of teh ice cold water.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:29 pm
"Well, a lot of things why do think i chose him? Well, to start off, he doesn't aways follows his mothers orders, which shows me that he isn't a mama's boy. But the thing that mostly told me that he was the one was that he went right for me, no matter what I said, which told me he can he strong no matter what I do. I could go on for days just talkng about Demitri," Sarafina said sitting down looking at the sky while she talked.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Jaspers Baby Boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:31 pm
"What happens if he's not really the one for you?"he asked bringing his tail around to his forepaws running his claws through the fur there getting out the mats and knots and leaves.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:34 pm
"Well, if he wasn't then, I would be heartbroken. But only for a little while, I wouldn't go looking for another, I would just wait till he comes crawling back or till I found some other male that might make me happy," Sarafina said still looking at the sky as a dark raven flew by.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Jaspers Baby Boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:38 pm
Lionheart nodded and looked up at the raven. He then looked back at her. "I could make you happy.But of course i'd never steal you away from another. That would just start trouble within the pack," he said yawning lightly and taking another drink form the river.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:41 pm
"Sure," Sarafina said sarcastily. "Not only trouble with in the pack, but with Demitri. I could beat him if I wanted but never will I try. Anything else?" Sarafina asked.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Jaspers Baby Boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:46 pm
Lionheart chuckled and shook his head."Not at the moment no. But I do find myself attracted to you," he said yawning once more. Looking down he drew symbols in the earth again. He stamped his paw over two of them and out of them popped two wolves playing around together happily, him and Sarafina. After a second he stamped it over the other three bringing forth a couple of wolf pup to play along with them.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games