Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madonna Wayne Gracy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:16 pm
NAME:Sarah
APPEARANCE: me
FAV. BANDS:Nine Inch Nails
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:writing, smoking.
PERSONALITY: I don't know.
PET PEEVES:Closed minds.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like a lot of things, reading, chuck palahniuk.
REASON FOR JOINING: I like some people.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:01 pm
Ello  

violinplaya27

RosesCanBeBlack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:59 pm
NAME:Emily
APPEARANCE:UH Does it really matter
FAV. BANDS: Him, The Used, MCR, and AFI
HOBBIES / INTERESTS biggrin rawing, Singing, and writing songs
PERSONALITY razz retty odd always thinking differently or looking at things from a different angle
LIKES/DISLIKES:Music and art/ Hypocrites
REASON FOR JOINING:Just Felt like it I guess  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:22 pm
NAME: Marshall Autrey
APPEARANCE: That guy standing there. That's me.
FAV. BANDS: Darkest Hour.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music and thoughts of music.
PERSONALITY: Ever changing.
PET PEEVES: None. Do what you need.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Music/Stuff
REASON FOR JOINING: Food?  

Knocks is back

Mistress Pandemonium

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:00 am
NAME: Cassandra
APPEARANCE: Which avi or myself?
FAV. BANDS: Dir en Grey and Malice Mizer
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Violin, drawing, and writing.
PERSONALITY: Umm matters on the day.
PET PEEVES: 6 pets
LIKES/DISLIKES: Lots of things.
REASON FOR JOINING: Because I seem to get along with the goths more than any other type of person. But funny thing is I'm not gothic. I think...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:37 pm
NAME: AlienHiveMaster
APPEARANCE: somewhat homely
FAV. BANDS: Bon Jovi, Clan of Xymox, Siouxsie and the Banshees, New Order, Enya, Evanescence, the Damned, Nine Inch Nails, and plenty of others from metal to oldies (the only music I don't like is rap and country)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Warhammer 40K, Art, Paranormal, Urban legends, Reading
PERSONALITY: Laid back but proper. Is always kind and is very slow to anger
PET PEEVES: An unwillingness to have an open mind
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love open minded intellectuals who are willing to share new and strange ideas. As for dislikes, I have very few with the exception of most mainstream ideas and thoughts (like any celebrity gossip burning_eyes )
REASON FOR JOINING: Why not? Besides I am just getting into the gothic subculture and could use some pointers from more senior members  

Alienhivemaster

HeatherxBoo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:59 pm
Someday || someone || is going to walk into your life & make you (r|e|a|l|i|z|e)...

NAME: Heather!
APPEARANCE: What does it matter?
FAV. BANDS: Panic! At The Disco, Taking Back Sunday, Fall Out Boy, Blink 182, Boys Like Girls, Hellogoodbye, 30 Seconds To Mars, Lily Allen, Good Charlotte
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: art, music, talking, gaia
PERSONALITY: I'm always happy, even if I'm really pissed off or crying on the inside.
PET PEEVES: When someone can't spell or use grammar or writes u instead of you.
LIKES: I'm a clean freak && I wash my hands.... 2,000 times a day, yet I am fascinated by blood, my friends, being barefoot, && lots and lots of other things.
DISLIKES: People who are cookie cutters, evil turny buttons, blisters.
REASON FOR JOINING: This guild looks cool.

...why it never worked out with - - - » a n y o n e e l s e « - - -

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:18 am
NAME: Rose
Appearance: Violet Hair, Green eyes, Black Cargo pants and some random top
Fav. Bands: Deathstars, A Perfect Circle, SlipKnoT, System of a Down, Marilyn Manson
Personality: I like staring at things, a lot of things, dont disturb me.
stare
Likes/ Dislikes: I like listening to music, staring at things( Like walls), I dislike idiots who dont even know the meaning of words like history, I hate people who will assume things about me before they get to know me.  

Gianets

VilleKutUup

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:30 am
NAME: Yoko
SEXUALITY: Homosexual and proud!
APPEARANCE: 5'8" Red hair, blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: Seraphim Shock, I am Ghost, AFI etc...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: anime, roleplaying, drawing singing... umm... -can't think of anything else but if does will tell-
PERSONALITY: eh... so so depends on how badly you piss me off or whateber... first impressions always count... ^^;
PET PEEVES: preps...
LIKES/DISLIKES: eh... depends on my mood yet again... mostly preps and the fact that they think their better I say "whatever..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:31 pm
NAME: Alex
APPEARANCE: brown/black curls,pale skin and brown eyes. 5' 4"1/2
FAV. BANDS: HIM,Disturbed,My Chem.,69 eyes,Cradle of Filth,alot more...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing,vampires [odd yes but whatever],the supernatural,singing,acting.
PERSONALITY: I can be shy alot but once you get to know me,I am easy to talk to.I am very imaginative,which makes me random in some points.Couragous
PET PEEVES: biting nails.
LIKES/DISLIKES: hate:needles,snakes,clowns [colorful little..] likes:look at hobbies and interest please.I like real people and hate people that label,think they know ALL
REASON FOR JOINING: These guild caught my eye so quick,I decided to join.Turns out,I like whats in it.

alex vengeance

Invisible Sex Symbol

speed_god

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:38 pm
NAME : HIZUMI
APPEARANCE : Tall with long black hair and brown eyes
FAV.BANDS : D'espairsRay ; Cradle of filth ; Metallica ; Static-X ; The prodigy and much more
HOBBIES : Computer games; Traveling ; Animes ; Music
PERSONALITY : energetic, funny , goth
LIKES : Music, Devil may cry ; myself ; my grilfriend biggrin ; and pizza
Dislikes : lies and Hip Hop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:33 am
NAME: Helen or Henry, but call me what you fancy.
APPEARANCE: Hazel eyes, medium brown hair, a little too short, a little too plump.
FAV. BANDS: I go more for favourite songs than favourite bands but I enjoy David Bowie heart , The Cure, Within Temptation, Random JPOP, Movie Soundtracks, hell it could go on forever sweatdrop
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like making art, typically just sketches but I'm trying to get better at digital art, I enjoy photography, reading, writing stories, and watching movies and cartoons/anime
PERSONALITY: Changeable
PET PEEVES: People forgetting my name, being made to feel inferior
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Likes: Sweet foods, being with my Darling Wenches (friends), feeling creative/inspired
Dislikes: Artistic Blocks, Snakes (don't poke them in the stomach, they don't like it eek !), Boredom and waking up

M1n1on

RageSpawn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:50 pm
NAME: Jeff
APPEARANCE: User Image
FAV. BANDS: TOOL, Dimmu Borgir, Kataklysm, NIN, Children of Bodom, Amduscia, i have too much to name. I have a pretty open mind when it comes to music.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, videogames, spending time with my woman, stuff like that.
PERSONALITY: I usually strive to be a good person to everybody, but don't piss me off.
PET PEEVES: When people talk down to me, like they know me and think they are hot s**t. There is more but i can't think of any right now, so i'll let you know as i get to know some of you.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like darkness in all of its forms, my lady, winter, mad magazine lol i dunno. I dislike elitests, and people who live to s**t on everyone.
REASON FOR JOINING: I thought there would be people with common interests here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:07 pm
NAME: Dru
APPEARANCE: >.> short.... blonde... blue eyes... tan skin... >.> I don't know...
FAV. BANDS: Nightwish, Within Temptation, AFI, A Perfect Circle, and many more
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, art, literature, weddings, design, >.> and lots of other stuffs
PERSONALITY: I don't think anyone can sum up my personality with only a few words. You'll just have to get to know me! smile
PET PEEVES: >.> a few things that I have currently forgotten..
LIKES/DISLIKES: Many things! I seem to be having a brain lapse.. any other time I could've listed off millions of things.. but not tonight... haha.
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm a goth and I like to be around others that understand the true meaning of the culture and respect it.. and/or are a part of it.

smile  

Druidess

Maeben

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:46 pm
NAME: Maeben

APPEARANCE: Confidential

FAV. BANDS: Tool, NIN, Stevie Nicks, Janis Joplin, System of a Down, Tori Amos, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Celldweller, Ozzy Osborne, Pink
Floyd...

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Creating things, playing MMOGs, Ireland, Winged creatures, Mid evil times, the beach...

PERSONALITY: Easy going, Helpful when I feel like it, and rather sarcastic at times.

PET PEEVES: Baby talking and nagging

LIKES/DISLIKES:
Like~ Art, candles, jasmine, music, storms, and talking with people that actually listen to you when you speak.
Dislike~ People that play games and always want others to do everything for them...People that pick a fight with anyone just for fun...and spinach.

REASON FOR JOINING: Looking for some kewl people to chat with while online gaming that might have some of the same interests that I have.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games