Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:53 am
Oh yipee....

It'a 4:47AM here and the only reason I can't get back to sleep, is the fact my mother is in the next room, coughing very 1-2 minutes. Yesterday only 2 people were sick in the house, and by the night. Everyone in the house is sick. I swear that it's because of the damn Glen20 (An anti-baterial spray) I breathed in while they sprayed it everywhere in the house, they didn't ask me if I wanted my room sprayed, they didn't ask me to cover my eyes and such like, they just sprayed it. How ****ing lovely.......

(btw, this is an actual rant, not one of my stupid' rants)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:50 pm
Crenn
Oh yipee....

It'a 4:47AM here and the only reason I can't get back to sleep, is the fact my mother is in the next room, coughing very 1-2 minutes. Yesterday only 2 people were sick in the house, and by the night. Everyone in the house is sick. I swear that it's because of the damn Glen20 (An anti-baterial spray) I breathed in while they sprayed it everywhere in the house, they didn't ask me if I wanted my room sprayed, they didn't ask me to cover my eyes and such like, they just sprayed it. How ****ing lovely.......

I doubt it's from an anti-bacterial spray unless it's an allergic reaction. Surprisingly enough, bacteria and viruses do spread very quickly through a home. My daughter got a stomach flu once, and then everyone in the house ended up getting it.  

Leyla Giselle

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:02 pm
Leyla Giselle
Crenn
Oh yipee....

I doubt it's from an anti-bacterial spray unless it's an allergic reaction. Surprisingly enough, bacteria and viruses do spread very quickly through a home. My daughter got a stomach flu once, and then everyone in the house ended up getting it.

My mother doubts it as well. Now I've dosed up on demazine (Not sure if you have it there). As for the stomach flu... that's gotta suck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:35 pm
Argh, I'm tired of this. I MUST have a car......I MUST. I've just looked at Honda's Civic Coupe and it gets TERRIFIC gas mileage. 30 to 40 miles to the gallon! Jesus.....and it's cheap as hell too.........I love it.......gotta go convince my dad to take me out to the Honda Dealer........

EDIT: This is bullshit......according to both the Nissan and Honda websites, there is no dealer anywhere in Muskogee (a nearby city), yet I KNOW there's a Nissan dealership right across the street from the Toyota dealership. It's not a used car saleslot either.....

I swear to God, I better not have to go all the way to Tulsa just to get a good ******** car...... stressed  

FogSage

Aylin Mari Dakarai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:04 pm
*Really Pissed offf at her Dad*

So last night I drew every single one of my friends as the Animal I saw them as. I even manged to get Allie my mate's hair perefectly on her ferret form. Which is quite the feat to do for a begining artist like myself. I finsh tme all and go sleep happy with my work.

Today after breakfast and stuff I go to the Scanner and begin scanning them all in and inking/colouring them. I get three done and then My Dad asks me to log off. He stays there for nearly all day and even tidies the place.
Now things get worse. I finally get back to computer but low and behold I can't find the bloody drawings anywhere. Now most sane people if they saw there daughter's drawigs laying near the scanner and computer would ether set them on the scanner or in her room. My Dad however crumples them up and ******** throws them out with the rest of the rubbish. <_< And yes folks it get even worse. He Knew I spend ages on the ******** pictures and knows how much My mates and friends mean to me. He knows that I am shy about my art and it takes a bit to get to show them to people. not only that last night we had fight and i spileld the beans about how he always manges to make me feel like a pice of s**t. There was hugging and he ven said sorry. Should of known those tears of his where fake. He never changes no matter how times he says.

It's not fair. I try and be nice. I ask him how he is and try talk and stuff. But he always has to Critaize and yell and rush me. Now he has to go throw my hard work out. Thank you Dad thank you for showing me hoe much you think of my art.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:42 pm
Aylin Mari Dakarai
*Really Pissed offf at her Dad*

So last night I drew every single one of my friends as the Animal I saw them as. I even manged to get Allie my mate's hair perefectly on her ferret form. Which is quite the feat to do for a begining artist like myself. I finsh tme all and go sleep happy with my work.

Today after breakfast and stuff I go to the Scanner and begin scanning them all in and inking/colouring them. I get three done and then My Dad asks me to log off. He stays there for nearly all day and even tidies the place.
Now things get worse. I finally get back to computer but low and behold I can't find the bloody drawings anywhere. Now most sane people if they saw there daughter's drawigs laying near the scanner and computer would ether set them on the scanner or in her room. My Dad however crumples them up and ******** throws them out with the rest of the rubbish. <_< And yes folks it get even worse. He Knew I spend ages on the ******** pictures and knows how much My mates and friends mean to me. He knows that I am shy about my art and it takes a bit to get to show them to people. not only that last night we had fight and i spileld the beans about how he always manges to make me feel like a pice of s**t. There was hugging and he ven said sorry. Should of known those tears of his where fake. He never changes no matter how times he says.

It's not fair. I try and be nice. I ask him how he is and try talk and stuff. But he always has to Critaize and yell and rush me. Now he has to go throw my hard work out. Thank you Dad thank you for showing me hoe much you think of my art.

There is a rather simple solution to the problem you posted. If you don't want your parent's rifling through your things, there's three things you can do, all of which have proven themselves time and again for me.

1. Hide the drawings somewhere your father would NEVER look. Not somewhere obvious like under the mattress of you bed or even under the bed itself. I'm talking about putting each indicidual picture in the pages of a largish book (a little bigger than the size of each picture) and then hiding that book in plain sight, with the binding of the book showing on the outside. Your dad will never know so long as you don't betray the secret by looking at that particular book when he's talking to you.

2. Lock the pictures up. This is VERY effective, at least for me. If your parent's confront you on it, tell them that it's your secret and they have NO right whatsoever to go snooping through your things. And don't buy a box with a dinky little lock. Buy a padlock, a combination style one. If that won't keep them out, nothing will.

3. Keep the drawings with you at all times. If you have a messenger bag or some sort of large purse, keep the drawings with you in a folder in your purse, bag, ect. I doubt very highly your father would look there for your drawings.

I'm sorry about the whole thing. Hope things get better.  

FogSage

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:45 pm
It also helps to have a messy room, that's how I've hidden so much stuff without my parents finding out rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:10 pm
It sounds like she means more of that he tidied up, and without really thinking about it, threw out her artwork. I don't think it sounds like he was purposefully meaning disrespect. I've had some of my art thrown away and found out it was by accident. Maybe you should speak to him about it?  

Leyla Giselle

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:43 pm
Why's a Civic not within your reach, used or new?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:49 pm
Shaviv
Why's a Civic not within your reach, used or new?

A Civic IS within my reach....a brand new one is under twenty thousand dollars. It's just a matter of finding a goddamn dealership where they carry the car........  

FogSage

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:32 pm
Aylin--Having your art destroyed can be frustrating beyond belief! Especially when it's something that you're proud of. Typically when that happens you don't feel like trying to do it again, but later you will do better, because artists always improve.
It seems parents' jobs are just to make their kids feel like s**t! Last night all my mom could talk about was how I wouldn't, couldn't, and shouldn't be a firefighter. All night. Maybe their angle is to try to make you try to prove them wrong.
But in the end, remember that the psycology of your dad doesn't matter as much as a fart in the air system, becuase it's your artistic talent, career, interest, life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:19 pm
EEee....I suddenly have reason to love my new job! Air Force One is staying with us! I don't know why it's so exciting...maybe because they gave me the presidents M&Ms! I won't eat them, though, cause I don't like peanut M&Ms...but still...it's cool, right? All 20-ish or so of them checked in around the same time, so it was kind of hectic for about an hour...but it was cool, and I'm starting to get the hang of Front Desk! Woo!

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k226/MandaTifa/DSC02843.jpg

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k226/MandaTifa/DSC02844.jpg

Edit: I feel that I should share with you that the M&Ms are all red white and blue.... whee  

Manda_Tifa

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:55 am
After about a 3 hour nap, I'm starting to feel better, also I've been drinking ginger beer, and that has seemed to be helping my throat. I'll keep you guys updated. I hope I'm over most of this tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:25 am
The only Reason my Drawings where not safe inside my messy little pit I call a room is because scanner + Compy = In his and Mum's room. The Modum for the brodband couldn't reach my room cause it's the converted attic.

I'd wouln't mind too much that he mistook them for scaps if there wheren't drectly beside the scanner with the drawings showing. That and he was an annoying twit and yelling at me before I even opened my mouth all day. =x

I feel a bit better after a good night sleep but he's still got me a bit mad.

Thank you all for the words. n-n

In other news. Ewww it should be crime to put gum under tables that other people have to use. gonk It's not nice to have one's knee meet sombody's chewed gum under a table. D:

Crenn: Hope you get better soon. being sick and feeling crappy = not fun.  

Aylin Mari Dakarai

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:52 am
Aylin Mari Dakarai
The only Reason my Drawings where not safe inside my messy little pit I call a room is because scanner + Compy = In his and Mum's room. The Modum for the brodband couldn't reach my room cause it's the converted attic.

I'd wouln't mind too much that he mistook them for scaps if there wheren't drectly beside the scanner with the drawings showing. That and he was an annoying twit and yelling at me before I even opened my mouth all day. =x

I feel a bit better after a good night sleep but he's still got me a bit mad.

Thank you all for the words. n-n

In other news. Ewww it should be crime to put gum under tables that other people have to use. gonk It's not nice to have one's knee meet sombody's chewed gum under a table. D:

Crenn: Hope you get better soon. being sick and feeling crappy = not fun.

Thanks, I hope you can work something out with your father.

btw, I haven't mentioned, but I talked to my english teacher today. She said that my piece was very well written (yay!) and very moving, but she said that I needed to turn it into a personal piece or an informative piece. I then told her that that was only the introduction of the book, that it was a bibolography. She then said that ok, to continue writing it as I was and to come back to her when I've written a bit more.
Even though I'm sick, I feel happy about that my piece was that good (I believe she wrote the "That's awful" comment refering to the introductory piece and how my sister's condition is awful, not the writing itself). So I'll be continuing to write it over the next few days.... so if you talk to me... I may be upset.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games