Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vir-San

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:01 pm

Lloxie
Bunny Vir
Lloxie
Bunny Vir
*ywan* X_x

Hiyo Vir. <^.^>
hey llox how ya been?

Eh..... to be honest, I dunno. Really.... empty..... or numb.... or sommat, for some reason. I dunno. Blah.

You?

At the moment insanely confused, anoyed and just over all blah.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:04 pm

Bunny Vir
Lloxie
Bunny Vir
Lloxie
Bunny Vir
*ywan* X_x

Hiyo Vir. <^.^>
hey llox how ya been?

Eh..... to be honest, I dunno. Really.... empty..... or numb.... or sommat, for some reason. I dunno. Blah.

You?

Ah, heh. X.x; Welcome to the Blah club. xP *huggles*

Lloxie

Vir-San

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:07 pm

Lloxie
Bunny Vir
Lloxie
Bunny Vir
Lloxie
Bunny Vir
*ywan* X_x

Hiyo Vir. <^.^>
hey llox how ya been?

You?

Ah, heh. X.x; Welcome to the Blah club. xP *huggles*

*twitchs at hug, *hugs* X_x damn sunburn. ugh so much crap to draw and so little time.. ;_;
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:11 pm

Bunny Vir
*twitchs at hug, *hugs* X_x damn sunburn. ugh so much crap to draw and so little time.. ;_;

Nawwwr.... Sunburn ish teh evulness. >_< *gives some aloe lotion*

Lloxie

Vir-San

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:13 pm

Lloxie
Bunny Vir

very razz but it was stupid my me to go surfing without sun screen and then come home and work on my car. xd mm lotion heart so how come your hardly around anymore?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:22 pm

Bunny Vir
Lloxie
Bunny Vir

very razz but it was stupid my me to go surfing without sun screen and then come home and work on my car. xd mm lotion heart so how come your hardly around anymore?

Oi vey, that'd do it alright, hehe. o_O;;; Where you live again? Sounds like you got the kinna weather I'd kill for right now. XD Still cold here, dimmit. ><

Blargh, I dunno.... I've jsut been feeling really blank lately. It's a combination of things, really. My gf and I haven't even spoken in weeks cus she's been too busy with RL stuff to come online lately, and the last time I spoke to her she was slightly tipsy from drinking spiked lemonade. And she'd never been the type I would imagine getting drunk in a million years. On top of that it's just kind of hit me lately, as it does every so often, how much things have changed over the past few years of my life. So yeah.... I'm just feeling overwhelmed yet empty right now for whatever reason. x.X; Harder than usual for me to get motivated to do anything, including talking to people, going online, etc. I just dunno... *sighs*

Lloxie

Vir-San

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:31 pm

Lloxie
Bunny Vir
Lloxie
Bunny Vir

Oi vey, that'd do it alright, hehe. o_O;;; Where you live again? Sounds like you got the kinna weather I'd kill for right now. XD Still cold here, dimmit. ><

Blargh, I dunno.... I've jsut been feeling really blank lately. It's a combination of things, really. My gf and I haven't even spoken in weeks cus she's been too busy with RL stuff to come online lately, and the last time I spoke to her she was slightly tipsy from drinking spiked lemonade. And she'd never been the type I would imagine getting drunk in a million years. On top of that it's just kind of hit me lately, as it does every so often, how much things have changed over the past few years of my life. So yeah.... I'm just feeling overwhelmed yet empty right now for whatever reason. x.X; Harder than usual for me to get motivated to do anything, including talking to people, going online, etc. I just dunno... *sighs*

oi anyways I live in sunny evil florida hahh O_X I totaly understand how you feel though. I only come online myself cause most of my other rl friends are to busy with college. Today was our anunal little surfing get toghter. Aside from that they hardly talk to me sad
As for relastionships hell im lost, and confused on that part. razz Along with many other things ^^; *hugs*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:37 pm

Bunny Vir
Lloxie

oi anyways I live in sunny evil florida hahh O_X I totaly understand how you feel though. I only come online myself cause most of my other rl friends are to busy with college. Today was our anunal little surfing get toghter. Aside from that they hardly talk to me sad
As for relastionships hell im lost, and confused on that part. razz Along with many other things ^^; *hugs*

Wooshka for Florida. xD Most of my relatives live there.

Nawwwr, sorry to hear that. =\ *reaches to huggle then stops, remembering the sunburn, so massages with lotion instead* xP I wish I lived near a good beach. Surfing looks like one of the very few sports I could actually get into. =p Plus, multiple people I look like a surfer guy with my long hair and all. >> Either that or a hippy, but eh. XD

Lloxie

Vir-San

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:41 pm

Lloxie
Bunny Vir
Lloxie

Nawwwr, sorry to hear that. =\ *reaches to huggle then stops, remembering the sunburn, so massages with lotion instead* xP I wish I lived near a good beach. Surfing looks like one of the very few sports I could actually get into. =p Plus, multiple people I look like a surfer guy with my long hair and all. >> Either that or a hippy, but eh. XD
Lol I used to be a big surfer when I was younger now I only go every now and then, don't even own my own board anymore. razz Not that I would have to room for one in my aparment anyways XD. *enjoys nice cold lotion* As for surfing and hot weather it gets old. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:51 pm

Bunny Vir
Lloxie
Bunny Vir
Lloxie

Lol I used to be a big surfer when I was younger now I only go every now and then, don't even own my own board anymore. razz Not that I would have to room for one in my aparment anyways XD. *enjoys nice cold lotion* As for surfing and hot weather it gets old. 3nodding

Ah, heh. xP I prefer the warm weather. I hate the cold. Brrrr. Not for me. <_< Thas the one thing I'm hesitant to move to Canada about. XP Maybeh I should just move to my own private island instead. Now to just get rich overnight.... >> << XP

Lloxie

Vir-San

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:53 pm

Lloxie
Bunny Vir
Lloxie
Bunny Vir
Lloxie

Ah, heh. xP I prefer the warm weather. I hate the cold. Brrrr. Not for me. <_< Thas the one thing I'm hesitant to move to Canada about. XP Maybeh I should just move to my own private island instead. Now to just get rich overnight.... >> << XP
lol I like it when the temp is around 70 any higher its to hot any lower its to cold XD ninja lets rob bill gates!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:58 pm

Bunny Vir
lol I like it when the temp is around 70 any higher its to hot any lower its to cold XD ninja lets rob bill gates!

Me too! XD I freeze below 65 (66-69 is uncomfortable) and anything over 85 is too hot. XP Though I'd rather be hot than cold. whee

Lloxie

Vir-San

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:59 pm

Lloxie
Bunny Vir

Me too! XD I freeze below 65 (66-69 is uncomfortable) and anything over 85 is too hot. XP Though I'd rather be hot than cold. whee
Id rather be cold O_o you can always put mroe clothes on but you can only take so much clothes off! xd
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:02 pm

Bunny Vir
Lloxie
Bunny Vir

Id rather be cold O_o you can always put mroe clothes on but you can only take so much clothes off! xd

Yeah, everyone's used that excuse before, but I'd still rather die of heat than cold. And at least I get an excuse to be nekkid! whee XD *gigglefits*

Lloxie

Vir-San

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:03 pm

*robs bill gates* ninja
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games