Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:59 am
2NA
Snowspartan1399
2NA
*Paw reaches up from behind the bar...snags a bottle of sake...then slowly pulls it down*
ninja

*walks over to 2NA and hops over the bar* Sp....sp...spartan is sorry cry
*Looks suspicious*
What the heck was that all about?
confused

Spartan was just feeling kind of territorial sweatdrop Spartan is sorry crying *grabs ayame and holds her close* Spartan is also sorry to Ayame  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:37 am
Well...just switch to decaf, and remember that us snow leopards need to stick together and not fight, okay?
3nodding

Alright...well, I have something to do right now - be back in a sec.

*Pounces over the bar and goes bounding towards the sleeping tiger*
blaugh  

2NA
Crew

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:53 pm
Firetiger continues twitching. After a few more moments her arms and legs move in four-legged animals' running motion, and her whiskers twitch. She continues dreaming, unaware of Tuna.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:54 pm
Ummmm your not going to punish me sweatdrop  

Snowspartan1399

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:08 pm
Snowspartan1399
Ummmm your not going to punish me sweatdrop
*Turns head*
Nope! Not my job!
wink
firetiger42
Firetiger continues twitching. After a few more moments her arms and legs move in four-legged animals' running motion, and her whiskers twitch. She continues dreaming, unaware of Tuna.
*Pounces through the air, landing on the slumbering tiger*
NYAHAHAHA!!
blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:22 pm
Firetiger's eyes widen as the wind is knocked out of her. She unsheathes her claws and struggles to get away from the attacker, not yet thinking clearly enough to guess who it is.  

firetiger42
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:54 pm
"Oh dear God Fishy-chan is going to try to get himself killed again! Whatever am I going to do with that psycho!" She sighs and begins to walks towards the fighting kitties, before she tries to drag Fishy-chan away from the not-quite-awake lady tiger. "Sorry about that, I think Fishy-chan's brain is broken, and doesn't understand not to startle you awake..." sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:49 am
*Leaving more scratches in the floor as he's dragged away*

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...whyyyyyyyy.....I have a thick skin/fur/etc, I'm okay...she would have seen it was me in a sec....awwwwwwwwwwwww....
gonk  

2NA
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:11 pm
"Stop being such an idiot and come on. Besides, I don't think Rei-chan will appeciate you leaving your scratches on her floor. I'm doing you BOTH a favor." Mumbles something about idiotic friends with death wishes underneath her breath as she begins to drag him back over to the bar. "I mean is it really so wrong for me to not want one of my favorite minions of all time, not to get hurt?" She looks up at Katato-chan giving him her cutest Wounded Puppy Dog Eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:12 pm
[Puppy eyes? Kitten eyes are so much cuter and eviler and awesomer razz ]

Finally able to get up, Firetiger turns around to face Tuna and lets out a low, wordless hiss, narrowing her eyes. She recognizes the neko by the time he's being dragged away; flames begin to grow in her eyes. "What the h^@# was that fer? I was dreamin'!" Tail swishing angrily, the weretiger turns to the fireplace. She seems to either be overreacting or think there's something very special about dreams.  

firetiger42
Crew

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:28 pm
Snowspartan1399
2NA
Snowspartan1399
2NA
*Paw reaches up from behind the bar...snags a bottle of sake...then slowly pulls it down*
ninja

*walks over to 2NA and hops over the bar* Sp....sp...spartan is sorry cry
*Looks suspicious*
What the heck was that all about?
confused

Spartan was just feeling kind of territorial sweatdrop Spartan is sorry crying *grabs ayame and holds her close* Spartan is also sorry to Ayame

Ayame growls though still ticked because her paw hurt. she wasn't very fond of pain. " you are forgiven.. for now." she growls low though she did lick snowsparton's face  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:36 pm
*puts ayame on the bar and ran away into a vacant room*  

Snowspartan1399

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:00 pm
Ayame sit on the bar then decides to go after sparton limping a bit but finally made it to the vacent room and sat in the dorrway  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:05 pm
*the door is shut*  

Snowspartan1399

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:08 pm
she scratched at the door with her good paw and meowed asking to be let it  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games