Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:31 pm

Kayariy
here's the thread the black dragons come from. http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index.php?showtopic=1400

*jaw drops*
It is so cute..........I can't wait to breed my own. And that won't be hard since I have a bunch of blacks plus my reliable pair with my black male and my gold female.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:32 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
here's the thread the black dragons come from. http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index.php?showtopic=1400

*jaw drops*
It is so cute..........I can't wait to breed my own. And that won't be hard since I have a bunch of blacks plus my reliable pair with my black male and my gold female.

smile I may start keeping some of Misa and Kira's eggies....

Kayariy

Kayariy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:37 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
little snatchling, needs to hatch badly....
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:38 pm

Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy

*jaw drops*

hmm.........I have 2 female and one male black. The male I kind of think belongs to my gold. I would hate to breed him to another female and possibly break their partnership.
Oo...........I just thought of my first dragon description, and what I could use the feature for. Keeping track of my breeding pairs.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:38 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy

*jaw drops*

hmm.........I have 2 female and one male black. The male I kind of think belongs to my gold. I would hate to breed him to another female and possibly break their partnership.
Oo...........I just thought of my first dragon description, and what I could use the feature for. Keeping track of my breeding pairs.

warning: descriptions take forever to go through.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:41 pm

and yes, three of my four eggs are hidden. they have a purpose.

Kayariy

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:43 pm

Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy

*jaw drops*

Yeah, which is why I haven't toyed with it as of yet. I shall just have to resort to a word document for now.
And did I really just say that I would hate to accidentally break up the relationship of my two dragons?
I have gone mental. xd
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:44 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy

*jaw drops*

Yeah, which is why I haven't toyed with it as of yet. I shall just have to resort to a word document for now.
And did I really just say that I would hate to accidentally break up the relationship of my two dragons?
I have gone mental. xd

haha.
I may start seriously training for the olympics qualifiers......

Kayariy

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:43 pm

Ddraig Asheart
This has the codes for the Guardian dragons plus the codes for the currently hidden eggs.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The new sprites are visible on TJ's scroll. Not sure if they are showing up here but it seems there might also be a male/female variant in it as well. Or more than 1 stage of hatchling that you can freeze at.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:01 pm

*pokes my gold hatchling*
Come on you. Stop being stubborn and grow wings. Join your sisters that have come from 2 very proud parents.
*sighs*
And I think my new 2 headed is male. I need more ladies for them. 2 just does not cut it. Not when I have all those men hanging about.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:42 pm

Did TJ already institute the alternate growth thing? I notice some eggs cracking earlier then others.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:49 pm

Arcanasylvana
Did TJ already institute the alternate growth thing? I notice some eggs cracking earlier then others.

Alternate growth? I don't understand.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:51 pm

I noticed in the DC forums they said the alternate plant sprite I have was achieved by doing something special and the black ones might be the same. What are they talking about? I got it when I first bred 2 of my dragins. I just don't get what was so special that I did. Just trying to figure out as I am hoping to eventually get new blacks and other new dragons.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:54 pm

Arcanasylvana
I noticed in the DC forums they said the alternate plant sprite I have was achieved by doing something special and the black ones might be the same. What are they talking about? I got it when I first bred 2 of my dragins. I just don't get what was so special that I did. Just trying to figure out as I am hoping to eventually get new blacks and other new dragons.

Oh. I don't know really as I don't belong to the DC forum. It seems that the occurrence of the new vine sprite has diminished recently. The eggs cracked, relatively fast but don't all of TJ's?

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:56 pm

"Alternates: No longer will it be guaranteed that the eggs will follow linear growth patterns. Soon it will be possible for eggs to develop into different dragons for any number of reasons. Random chance, time of day, even based on which other dragons you have, the possibilities for concept creators are about to open up. It also adds a new element for collectors, who will now be challenged to collect all of the new possibilities."

From the Prepare for Updates section in the Dragon Cave Forum
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games