Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:26 pm
Krissim Klaw
Kaky- Cute!!

lost2darkness- Oh I really like that one. Great expression in her face and you pulled the pose off really nice.

And here is one from me since it has been forever since I posted in here. Was a commission for Wyte

User Image

i love your floofy tails  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:08 pm
Rainey_angel81
Krissim Klaw
Kaky- Cute!!

lost2darkness- Oh I really like that one. Great expression in her face and you pulled the pose off really nice.

And here is one from me since it has been forever since I posted in here. Was a commission for Wyte

User Image

i love your floofy tails
Ha HA! Artwork makes for good times.  

Wyrm_Slayer

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:27 pm
Very nice Kriss, how much did that cost?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:57 pm
Thanks for the compliments everyone. I must admit I just love floofy things (randomly glomp, snuggle hugs her papillon)

Eddilly- Well my average price for a full body is 150k. I ended up charging Wyte 100k though because his was a simple black and white no accessories/clothes.  

Krissim Klaw

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:56 pm
User Image

Lately, I've been toying around with a new look for Vendace. Part of it you can see here, the tattoo across his upper back and the armband. I really don't like the tattoo design I came up with (I've never designed a tattoo, as you can see XD), so I may actually end up running a contest here in the guild for a better one. Anyway, though, it runs across his upper back and around his shoulders, symmetrically, extending a little onto his chest and going down where the shoulder meets the upper arm. With his T-shirt on, you won't really be able to see it. The armband is for when he's not wearing his shirt or long gloves. He'll wear that with shorter ones. Another thing that you can't really see here is the fact that he no longer has the V between his eyes.

Other than the changes, I was also trying an angle that I haven't done well for a long time to kinda challenge myself, and so that you could see at least part of his tattoo.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:03 pm
Here's a coloring I did of a duck character that I drew more than a year ago. I think it came out pretty good.
User Image  

Pyro-Mas

Foxeh_Blue

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:34 pm
Im really happy with how this one turned out. smile
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:38 pm
Baby_Fox
Im really happy with how this one turned out. smile
User Image

That is nice. I like the colors, and I really like the composition.  

Pyro-Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:08 pm
Felt like trying something new with photoshop and ended up with this piece. It is still in the begining stages being I've only just got the base colors on but I'm liking it so far.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:19 pm
Pretty~  

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:23 pm
Diana Vulpes
Pretty~
Thanks, been wanting to try something on photoshop that matched more with all the painting work I did in my last quarter of art. Photoshop is a fun program, and I love so much of the artwork on it, but I wanted to try something outside of the uber smooth pretty cell shading. Love how some of that work looks, but the style is everywhere. Kind of felt like all the pieces I've been doing lately are the same thing over and over again. XP  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:09 am
Not furry, or art, but I have to post it D:Question! WIP  

Af Mas

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:51 am
I;ve got pics to show. Not many more than before though, but still enough to warent posting.

User Image
User Image
User Image
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/892857/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/893331/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/895606/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/898187/  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:10 pm
User Image

Pip and I. Unfinished. Coloring it. Yeah, I did the sketch lines a different color on each frame. It's weird. D:

User Image

I have no freaking clue. Combination of flash and photoshop.

User Image

My giraffe, Argyle. I dunno if it counts as art, but when I got him he was just a plain ol' giraffe. Even the eyebrows I put on him, with nail polish. He's got the CUTEST patch on his butt..

User Image

Furry Legs, because she doesn't have a real name.

That's all the worthwhile stuff as of right now, I suppose. I haven't gotten around to photographing any charcoal drawings as of yet. >.> <.<  

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games