Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“And Reed is determined to actually create a way to go between dimensions.” Tony frowned. “Sure, he only wants to do it so he can say he did it, but once that technology has been developed…..all hell will break loose.” Tony continued. “But will he listen to me? No! I’m not a real scientist, just some jerk that’s spent too long in his garage playing with power tools. That a*****e.” He said, crossing his arms and shaking his head.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when the man said that Reed was determined to create a way to go between dimensions. "Perhaps someone else can talk to him, I can tell him about those that have tried to go to the past and their faults there." Loki offered. He didn't know if the man would listen to him but he would try.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly. “I don’t know what good it would do, but you are free to try.” He said sighed. Leaning against Loki, he tried to ignore his frustrations with Richards. “Just don’t let him talk you into anything…..” he muttered, hand landing on Loki’s thigh and absently beginning to work the muscles under his fingers, unable to sit still again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony said he didn't know what good talking to reed would do but he could try. At the very least he could try but then again he didn't know if the man would listen to him. After all he didn't listen to tony who had more knowledge in the way of science. "He could try but no one has talked me into anything I did not want to do in a long time." Loki smirked as Tony's hand landed on his thigh and began to work at the muscles there. Leaning over he kissed the man hoping to calm him some.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Oh I don’t doubt that.” Tony smirked. A little surprised by the kiss, Tony paused, leaning into it slightly. When he pulled away, he gave Loki a warm smile, but he was soon fidgeting again. “Sorry babe….I’m just restless….” He mumbled. He had been growing more and more restless recently, his mind working on something he hadn’t been able to pin down just yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:27 am
MDaylus

Loki continued smirking when Tony said he didn't doubt that he had not been talked into something he did not want in a long time. Seeing the warm smile from Tony the god returned it and didn't seem terribly concerned when Tony started to fidget again soon after. "It is alright you will have time to work on whatever you like soon when Steve and I go shopping." Loki reminded the man.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at Loki’s words, resting his head on Loki’s shoulder. “You have to be careful today Lo. No one should recognize you from those pictures yesterday, and Steve doesn’t draw attention around here, but be careful all the same.” He said slowly. Sure, having Steve with him was probably better protection than Tony, but he still worried for his mate. He didn’t like being separated from him like this. Being in different spots in their home was no problem, but when Loki was away from him like this, Tony got anxious.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked Tony when the man said that he needed to be careful for the day. "I will be careful my love." Loki promised. "I will have the phone you gave me on me, you will be able to contact me when you wish." Loki stated kissing Tony's cheek. He could understand the anxiety Tony felt, in truth he felt a bit of it too. They hadn't really been away from each other since they had mated. It was unnerving to be away from Tony and out and around people he didn't know even if he was with Steve.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:37 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded again at Loki’s words, reminding himself that Loki would be alright. He had the phone, he was with a supersoldier that would probably lay down his life for Loki before he let anything happen to him. As everyone seemed to be wrapping up their meals, Tony stayed close to Loki’s side, not moving until Steve stood and looked over to them, obviously ready to leave. Pulling Loki into a short kiss, Tony managed a smile. “Have fun though….costume shopping is supposed to be entertaining.” He said lightly, fingers brushing Loki’s cheek before he let him up, Steve already heading for the elevator.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:41 am
MDaylus

Loki remained as close to tony as the man did to him as those around them finished eating. The god only looked up finally when Steve stood giving a slight nod he moved to get up as Tony pulled him into a short kiss which he returned. "I will endeavor to do as you say." Loki teased as he leaned into tony touch. "I will see you soon." he promised before pulling away to follow Steve.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:55 am
Alikia Tsuki

Steve smiled slightly when Loki joined him in the elevator. “You have Tony on a leash don’t you?” he asked lightly, shaking his head. “I never thought I’d see him actually behaving and managing to sit still, or still for him.” He added.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:23 am
MDaylus

Loki looked to Steve in confusion when the man asked if he had tony on a leash. "Certainly not, if anyone would be on the others leash it would be me." Loki teased knowing Steve would turn red at the suggestion. "I merely help keep his mind occupied." he finished.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve blinked at the response, taking a minute to understand what was being said before he blushed, frowning a little. Loki’s solution to making Tony stay put had him shaking his head. “I didn’t think that was possible. He was always going so fast. I don’t know how you keep up with him. His father wasn’t even so easily distracted an that’s saying something.”  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki chuckled at the flush on Steve's face but teased the man no further. "Tony is not his father Steve." Loki reminded gently. He had always thought that Steve wanted Tony to be like his father which had been a cause for a few of their fights. "I can keep up with him because we are similar, there are many times when I myself have gotten lost in things. Most of which was studying books or practicing my magic but it is the same. We process things too quickly for our own good and that makes it hard for others. When we try to slow down it builds up until we can not resist it any longer." Loki explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve frowned at the reminder that Tony wasn’t his father. He knew that better than anyone. He’d been Howard’s friend. And even though Tony was his friend now, Steve couldn’t help but compare them sometimes. “I know…” he said simply, not wanting to start that argument that he’d had over and over, even in his own head. Listening to Loki describe how their minds worked, Steve sighed. “I guess I understand what you’re saying.” He said softly. When they reached the garage, Steve glanced at his motorcycle, but ended up heading for his truck. It was a classic, older truck, nothing too fancy and something he could repair himself. It was comfortable to him. Getting in, he waited for Loki to slide into the passenger seat before he turned it on and pulled out of the garage. “Are you liking Earth so far? Ignoring the fiasco yesterday.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games