Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:49 pm
"Well, then you better start not attracting to me, cause I have Demitri now and for always," Sarafina said with her golden eyes looking at the little wolves.

Then she clawed it, she didn't like the picture. Well, maybe she might change her mind later.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:53 pm
Lionheart nodded. "I wish it were that easy. To just wave your paw and have something disappear," he said clawing out rest of the symbols. "Sometimes it would be easier to just forget something tramatic and go on with your life," he added.  

Jaspers Baby Boy

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:57 pm
"But I don't think you can forget the picture I see everytime I look at that night my family died in front of my eyes. That's just one of those things you can never forget," Sarafina said as she engraved markings. "So you think your the only one who can do that, eh?" Sarafina asked slyly. Her yes glowed gold and the markings lit up white and silver. And a silver wind came around LionHeart, it didn't do anything but twist and turn and show off it's amazing colors.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:02 pm
Lionheart's eyes closed as h turned head to the side and tilted it up a bit letting the blowing winds play with his shaggy fur. "Beautiful.You tell me not to be attracted to you and then you do something that attracts me more," he breathed out his eyes opening to look at her.  

Jaspers Baby Boy

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:04 pm
"Well...." Sarafina said looking at him. She didn't mean to get in this but she asked for it. "I guess it's just practice," Sarafina said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:08 pm
Lionheart's mouth opened as he began to pant and he turned drinking some water dipping hsi entire head in for a second. "Your too beautiful for your own good," said as he turned back around shaking his head careful not to get Sarafina wet at all.  

Jaspers Baby Boy

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:11 pm
Sarafina rolled her eyes and saw how careful he was not to get her wet. "Oh, come on. I know you can think of better line then that," Sarafina said testing him. She grinned waiting for a come back.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:14 pm
Lionheart shook again. "Except that I really can't," he said licking water from his paws his tail drying his nose. "Thats what you do to me my lady," he added.  

Jaspers Baby Boy

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:17 pm
Sarafina's grin was lost. Then she thought again. "So... what really attracts you to me?" she asked with a grin on her face again. Her eyes were like cats as she day slowly turned into the sunset.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:19 pm
Lionheart sighed and looked up at the sky. "You fact that you have this fire in you that is always burning bright. Nobody can put that fire out and you will never let anyone do so. Your not afraid to show your anger," he said his eyes closing against the slight glare in the darkening sky.  

Jaspers Baby Boy

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:23 pm
"Fire, eh?" Sarafina said as she looked at his reaction. "Well, are you sure thats all?"

(I got to go, see ya tomorrow!)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:25 pm
"Your also the first fae to not run from me," he said chuckling softly and looking at her.

//kk see u 2morro//  

Jaspers Baby Boy

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:59 am
Eiwen let the male step around him. Apparently Lionheart had his eye Sarafina, but it was not his business to come between them if she chose this new male over Demetri. He knew it would crush Meena's son to lose his first love, but such are the toughest lessons in life. He sighed heavily and walked slowly back to Meena's side as the pair flew off deeper into the trees.

His emerald eyes watched as the other wolf lifed off and up into the canopy so there was just the one new male left in their company. He licked Meena's cheek and rubbed his face affectionately against her flank. He knew she wanted pups and he was eager, rather anxious of the situation with so many wolves arriving in the area.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:30 am
"Ha! I saw bugs scarier then you," Sarafina said as she stood up. She looked at the sky and grinned. "We need to head back, Mr. Scary," Sarafina said mocking him.

Sarafina darted forward to the pack. Sarafina gave a bark to Meena and Eiwen, to tell them that she was back.

With loving eyes she came to Demitri and licked him face with joy and pride. She laid next to him with her tail wrapped around his to show that he was her's and she was his.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Jaspers Baby Boy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:47 am
Lionheart trotted back a slower pace than she had. He sighed as he looked at her cuddled up next her mate. 'Oh well at least she's happy,' he thought to himself before laying down at the base of a large oak tree.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games