Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:24 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
hey thats not nice*relights fire*
she smiled "ice isnt nice" she said then kissed his cheek "well i have to get to class..ill see you guys at lunch" she walked away to her class
k see ya
ill show the new kid around then
"be nice" she said smiling "no biting"

dont worry i dont bitehumans to oily or to much make-up
she laughed "oh and what is your taste?" she asked looking at him  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:25 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
hey thats not nice*relights fire*
she smiled "ice isnt nice" she said then kissed his cheek "well i have to get to class..ill see you guys at lunch" she walked away to her class
k see ya

raw cattle
dont tell the farmers cus they would kill me  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:26 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
k see ya

raw cattle
dont tell the farmers cus they would kill me
she smiled "well then your secret is safe with me" she walked to her class, then after 2 hours the lunch bell rang  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:31 am
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
she made an ice rose and stuck it in her hair "dont worry he doesnt bite...much" she smiled and stuck out her hand "my name is Angel"

"He pointed to the rose in there hair, "did you just make that rose out of nothing"? I'm familar with magic but I thought you needed some sort of materials or something to make it work.
she smiled "i'm an ice princess, i can make anything out of ice without any materials, i have the elemental power see" she made another ice rose and stuck it in her hair

I'm a novice magician myself, my magic hasn't yet awakened which is why I'm here. I was only given two peices of advice before coming to this school. Don't let anyone trick you into choosing dark magic and be careful when it finally does take a form. "Not exactly sure what they meant by the second one but anyone, "he shrugged his shoulders slightly".

well i guess ill be showing you to your classes and then around town

That's cool I guess, the names Lance by the way. By the way, how exactly am I going to participate in my first class magic 101 if I can't perform any? Also, what are the towns around here like I'm hoping to see some interesting stuff.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:32 am
she walked into the cafateria and sat down at an empty table, she slowly started eating her food  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:33 am
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
she made an ice rose and stuck it in her hair "dont worry he doesnt bite...much" she smiled and stuck out her hand "my name is Angel"

"He pointed to the rose in there hair, "did you just make that rose out of nothing"? I'm familar with magic but I thought you needed some sort of materials or something to make it work.
she smiled "i'm an ice princess, i can make anything out of ice without any materials, i have the elemental power see" she made another ice rose and stuck it in her hair

I'm a novice magician myself, my magic hasn't yet awakened which is why I'm here. I was only given two peices of advice before coming to this school. Don't let anyone trick you into choosing dark magic and be careful when it finally does take a form. "Not exactly sure what they meant by the second one but anyone, "he shrugged his shoulders slightly".

well i guess ill be showing you to your classes and then around town

That's cool I guess, the names Lance by the way. By the way, how exactly am I going to participate in my first class magic 101 if I can't perform any? Also, what are the towns around here like I'm hoping to see some interesting stuff.

just concetrate and youll get it besides thats what classes are for*lunch bell rings*oooh lunch cmon *turns lycan*

User Image  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:34 am
she had pushed her tray away and started to read her notes, not that really hungry  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:36 am
*fills tray with a bunch of meat*
yes its not all gone yet  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:37 am
she signed and stood up, her head filled with too many thoughts, she left her stuff on the table and went over to dump her tray  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:40 am
Lance followed the wolf to the lunch counter. Hmm, let's see I wonder if there will be anything ummm normal for lunch, "he snickered a bit". I'll take a Bacon Cheeseburger and a side of mozerella sticks with..............a pepsi.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:41 am
she yawned and sat back down, she started to sketch.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:42 am
LanceCalvis
Lance followed the wolf to the lunch counter. Hmm, let's see I wonder if there will be anything ummm normal for lunch, "he snickered a bit". I'll take a Bacon Cheeseburger and a side of mozerella sticks with..............a pepsi.
eww its all cooked food and that can thing that never opens*goes back to gnawing on the cow haunch*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:43 am
she laughed softly, looking at them bicker, she silently sketched hoping they wouldnt notice it was them that she was sketching  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:46 am
Aprilbaby1
she laughed softly, looking at them bicker, she silently sketched hoping they wouldnt notice it was them that she was sketching

Lance spotted the girl sketching him out of the corner of his eye. Knowing a bit about sketching he pretended not to notice and continued to look at the odd asortment of food with a sort of curious look in his eye.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:49 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

Lance spotted the girl sketching him out of the corner of his eye. Knowing a bit about sketching he pretended not to notice and continued to look at the odd asortment of food with a sort of curious look in his eye.
she smiled, she looked at them again and continued to sketch. humming softly  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games