Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
werewolves vs, vampires {the fights begun} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:50 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
[ha~~haa, Logen is going to the High elves >< biggrin ]
[Hi ^^ oh kool, i just got pissed off so freakin badly i went crazy and almost brok my hand hitting a tree, in real life]
(i do the right thing and tie my brother to the tree then color on him its a great stress relief and he for some reason likes to be tied to solid objects(i know what your thinking))

[I break things, and go totally crazy untill i fall ovr crying, (u dnt know waht im thinking, but if u want a hint listen to tht song i posted)]
{no i said that when i write down my brother likes to be tied to hard things becouse he moans when i draw on his face and then leave him to cook in the florida sun}{bad image}  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:51 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(read the other posts som ppl r getting lucky XDDD)
"Nyroc, the Pope burned me for not being part of the church and not wanting to be a slayer, I would've been dead by now!"
i-i guess your right
{~(i snuck on)~}

"Sure" Sam continue's to guid the horses
(Oh s**t did you read the other posts? if you did dont judge me not my fault)
{~(i dont judge)~}
so where are we heading any way?

[thts good to hear]
"I dont know" Sam kicks the horses go faster

nyroc:this part if the woods was always forbidden to me as a pup
its said to hold monsters from your deepest nightmares

"Really, Ive came here a lot with my dad, He was a slayer, but I always cried when he killed somthing"  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:53 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
[Hi ^^ oh kool, i just got pissed off so freakin badly i went crazy and almost brok my hand hitting a tree, in real life]
(i do the right thing and tie my brother to the tree then color on him its a great stress relief and he for some reason likes to be tied to solid objects(i know what your thinking))

[I break things, and go totally crazy untill i fall ovr crying, (u dnt know waht im thinking, but if u want a hint listen to tht song i posted)]
{no i said that when i write down my brother likes to be tied to hard things becouse he moans when i draw on his face and then leave him to cook in the florida sun}{bad image}

[is ur bro gay or somthing?? thts sick]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:53 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

{~(i dont judge)~}

[thts good to hear]

"Really, Ive came here a lot with my dad, He was a slayer, but I always cried when he killed somthing"
huh that could be the reason but at night on a new moon its said you can hear the moaning of the dead rising from the grave  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:56 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

[im not even sure but if he is then im not going to the mall with him]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:56 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

{~(i dont judge)~}

[thts good to hear]

huh that could be the reason but at night on a new moon its said you can hear the moaning of the dead rising from the grave
"By the way, when is the Full Moon? I kinda like to know when I can never be human agen" She kicks the horses makeing them run  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:57 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

[If my bro was gay id kick his a** and shoot him in the leg like he did to me]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:58 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

[thts good to hear]

"By the way, when is the Full Moon? I kinda like to know when I can never be human agen" She kicks the horses makeing them run

three days from now
tonights the new moon then the crescent then the gibus and finally full moon  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:59 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

[if he is i wouldent realy care just so long as im not draged into forever 21 with him or as i like to call it HELL]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:59 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

[thts good to hear]

three days from now
Sam sighs "Well three days and the old Sam is gone forever, who knows maybe Ill be better and stop being a burden and defend myself"  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:01 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

[if he is i wouldent realy care just so long as im not draged into forever 21 with him or as i like to call it HELL]
[XDD eh after i kicked my bro's a** id feel better, my best friend who is by has a friend who is gay and his ex bf is dateing my friends ex bf witch is kinda messed up XDDD]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:01 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

three days from now
Sam sighs "Well three days and the old Sam is gone forever, who knows maybe Ill be better and stop being a burden and defend myself"
sam the only thing that will change is your apperence not your personality it will be the old sam in a new body  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:04 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

[XDD eh after i kicked my bro's a** id feel better, my best friend who is by has a friend who is gay and his ex bf is dateing my friends ex bf witch is kinda messed up XDDD]
[im going to sing a song]
(oooooohhhhh two men went out camping and one got cold an wet his pant leg then he went to bed in the tent and the other stayed out and he draged him into the tent of hell and then there was an explosion of BUTTSECKS!!!!!)
(just the ladys now!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:06 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

three days from now
sam the only thing that will change is your apperence not your personality it will be the old sam in a new body
Sam smiles "Sure, just so you know I ont blame you"
{Crap im trying not to be mean rite now and its hard]  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:07 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

[im going to sing a song]
(oooooohhhhh two men went out camping and one got cold an wet his pant leg then he went to bed in the tent and the other stayed out and he draged him into the tent of hell and then there was an explosion of BUTTSECKS!!!!!)
(just the ladys now!!!)

[how old r u are you like 5?!!!! god dam XDDDD]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games