Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:22 pm

Well, to me this is the third or fourth time she's slapped me in the ast two months.

I had hoped she would be able to take my place on the Admiral's council, and be able to help counterpoint your boorish behavior (no offense). Instead, she quit the guild. First insult to me.

Second, in private discussion, she went so far as to say it was not my fault that she left, yet later, she critized my inaction on not keeping you on a leash. Second insult.

And now this. I'm just getting tired of these shadow politics that go on behind my back. If I'm so damn elevated in the guild that I can't be approached to mediate even small conflicts, if nothing else to provide advice, then just tell me to go screw myself. I'm not a mushroom, somehting you can keep in the dark and feed s**t to.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:31 pm

None taken.

At any rate, I'm not above going to you for advice man.
This Guild has been your baby more than anyone's.
This is the first of the "Behind your back" crap Ive heard of, as no one ever says anything to me or bothers complaining to me.
The reasons of which Ive done venting about already.

I don't want to think that the Guild is collapsing, but indications seem clear that all is not well in the Galaxy.
But theres no reason to panic.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:37 pm

As long as she never says that I didn't do anything, I will sit disheartened instead of angry.

I don't patrol every thread, I don't patrol every conversation, looking and correcting every injustice. This is the first time I heard that you even said something in the dark nexus. That thread in particular I refuse to read. Its a way to vent one's anger, not a damn conversational thread. For that reason, I chose specifically to stay away from it.

If that's the reason she's pissed off at you, then my defense is pure ignorance. I'm glad I'm planning retirement, because when someone who says "I trust you" goes off and then spouts off behind me, I'm the scapegoat. And hopefully, if I retire, then by all means, I will have no longer the need to worry about such things happening.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:40 pm

Gonna be a sad day when you retire.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:46 pm

Its probably for the better. Strong in the force, this guild is, but not that strong. Forever sleep, my avatar will.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:47 pm

DONT PANIC

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:48 pm

I'm not.
You and me Des can hold the Guild together long enough until we find somone who wont drive it into a hole.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:49 pm

Cale Darksun
I'm not.
You and me Des can hold the Guild together long enough until we find somone who wont drive it into a hole.
*Shrugs*

Nelos trying to turn me into his successor. Not sure if that will happen.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:52 pm

Des Voh
Cale Darksun
I'm not.
*Shrugs*

Nelos trying to turn me into his successor. Not sure if that will happen.

No offense, but agreed.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:42 pm

I have spoken with CW.

And a letter is quite long, so it will be a bit of time before she returns any response.

But Cale, she attempted to negotiate her return in exchange for what could be constituted as your incarceration.

I have given her the option of putting up a trial, in which I am the sole judge, as an unbaised party.

What I ask of you, now, is this: If she agrees, I will be forced to be put into this situation. I will be forced to make sentence upon one or both parties. And I expect you to follow whatever judgement I cast upon you.

Do you follow?

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:54 pm

As long as it doesnt involve banishment fro the Guild.
I put too much of my time into here.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:57 pm

I will make no garuntees.

I would prepare your case. I am not likely to consider banishment for the sole reason that I doubt that three sentences of text would consitute that much pain, but I will not make promises to either party.

Promising that you will not be banished would show favoritism on your side, and nullify any attempt I would have at establishing a credible repetoire of being completely neutral in the case at hand.

I hope you understand that.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:00 pm

Nelowulf

I would prepare your case. I am not likely to consider banishment for the sole reason that I doubt that three sentences of text would consitute that much pain, but I will not make promises to either party.

Promising that you will not be banished would show favoritism on your side, and nullify any attempt I would have at establishing a credible repetoire of being completely neutral in the case at hand.

Fine.
Unconditional acceptance.
But I will expect the other party to be treated the same as I in such that no promises can be made.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:01 pm

Also, in case CW does demand trial, you are also revoked of your status temporarily.

If judgement is favorable to you, or she decides otherwise to forfeit the right of just trial, then your rank will be restored.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:02 pm

Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

Fine.
Unconditional acceptance.
But I will expect the other party to be treated the same as I in such that no promises can be made.

I made that more than clear in my response. I hope she understands as well.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games