Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:08 pm

Wittetijger
so you dont eat hamburgers?
I eat 'em. You can't really tell it was a cow.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:12 pm

Spotty-Chan
Wittetijger

ahhh so you eat all meat you just dont look at the menu. biggrin thats cool

Wittetijger

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:19 pm

Wittetijger
Spotty-Chan
Wittetijger

ahhh so you eat all meat you just dont look at the menu. biggrin thats cool
Something like that. *smiles*
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:26 pm

I just clicked on the cuddle corner it worked for me, maybe you should try again if thats where you want to be... i like it out here for now though.

Wittetijger

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:29 pm

Wittetijger
I just clicked on the cuddle corner it worked for me, maybe you should try again if thats where you want to be... i like it out here for now though.
I can stay here. If anyone really wants me they can come here. smile *lightly pokes the stripes on your tail* one.....two.....three....
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:33 pm

I just got my tail last month i'm so happy with how it turned out... And it was free... cause the person making it took a year to complete. *hugs* his tail

Wittetijger

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:37 pm

Wittetijger
I just got my tail last month i'm so happy with how it turned out... And it was free... cause the person making it took a year to complete. *hugs* his tail
I would love to get a real tail, but I would be so picky about it. I would want it to look real.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:42 pm

Spotty-Chan
Wittetijger
I owuld love to get a real tail, but I would be so picky about it. I would want it to look real.

yeah... that could be a problem... mine doest look super real but thats ok i like it non the less its long and soft... and soon im going to get matching ears, since the ones i got didnt work, the person has made me a new pair free of charge... the other ones, used fishing wire... and if it wasnt tied tight the ears would flop well usually one would... but fishing wire is hard to tie tight, with or without help from other furs... so its goign to be on a headband.

Wittetijger

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:47 pm

Wittetijger
Spotty-Chan
Wittetijger
I owuld love to get a real tail, but I would be so picky about it. I would want it to look real.

yeah... that could be a problem... mine doest look super real but thats ok i like it non the less its long and soft... and soon im going to get matching ears, since the ones i got didnt work, the person has made me a new pair free of charge... the other ones, used fishing wire... and if it wasnt tied tight the ears would flop well usually one would... but fishing wire is hard to tie tight, with or without help from other furs... so its goign to be on a headband.
I have tons of ears, just no tail. Bunny ears and several kitty ears. smile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:49 pm

thats cool, they are fun to have... although u get strange looks sometimes.

Wittetijger

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:49 pm

You can't get in to the corner? That's strange.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:51 pm

Wittetijger
I don't mind, last year I dressed all gothy and when to the mall. I told people that Jesus loved them and gave them a super kawii smile.

Spotty-Chan

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:54 pm

Eddily
Yup, it closes my window and I have to log into everything again.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:56 pm

Spotty-Chan
Wittetijger
I don't mind, last year I dressed all gothy and when to the mall. I told people that Jesus loved them and gave them a super kawii smile.

I see people dressed in goth all the time, and so do most other city dwellers... a group of people dressed in variou sstages of fur suit draw really strange looks especally when its not halloween

Wittetijger

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:06 pm

Spotty-Chan
Eddily
Yup, it closes my window and I have to log into everything again.

Aww. *hugs* What do you use as a browser?
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games