Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fina Xanth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:06 pm

Wow, you must think that I have some kind of seething hatred of you to think I want to 'see you hanged.'
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:08 pm

Fina Xanth
Wow, you must think that I have some kind of seething hatred of you to think I want to 'see you hanged.'

Well most of the people going against me have some grudge against me for slights either real or imagined.
I'd just like to hear yours.

Sol Walker
Crew

Fina Xanth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:13 pm

I can't see why people would 'imagine' a slight against anyone unless they just feel like being mean.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:15 pm

Fina Xanth
I can't imagine why people would 'imagine' a slight against anyone unless they just feel like being mean.

Alot of people have a puffed up opinion of themselves, an attitude I am more than happy to deflate for them.
Others just are jumping on the bandwagon just to see me kicked out because they are mean spirited individuals.

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:20 pm

I'm saying this right now, I'm neutral. I consider CW more of a friend than you, Cale, but I don't feel like getting entangled in this affair.

So, I'll just sit back and watch.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:21 pm

Cale Darksun
Alot of people have a puffed up opinion of themselves, an attitude I am more than happy to deflate for them.
Others just are jumping on the bandwagon just to see me kicked out because they are mean spirited individuals.

Oh well.

Fina Xanth

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:23 pm

ElladanKenet
I'm saying this right now, I'm neutral. I consider CW more of a friend than you, Cale, but I don't feel like getting entangled in this affair.

So, I'll just sit back and watch.

Thanks man.
Thanks alot.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:23 pm

Opening statement made.

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:26 pm

Its not midnight in central time.
So I cant post my reply.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:00 pm

There. It took me an hour to compose them, but tehre are my opening statements.
I also have a hell of a closing speach lined up for when I blow this but thats yet to be called for.

After reviewing the evidence in my favor, I have confidence that I will get off this relatively unscathed.

Of course this wouldnt have all happened had someone just accepted my umpteen apologies.
But now its beyond that.

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:28 pm

... stare
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:14 am

Edited:

...Uhh-huh. So I'm in the dark about this, I have no real influence in anything partaining to the guild other than the fact that I'm Zeke's friend and thats not much. However from the lurking and occasional posts Cale does make generaly 'mean' posts and other such discrepancies. However I believe that all institutions, internet or otherwise, need some kind of buffer agenst people who might hinder the progress of said institution. Thats my thoughts on the hazing and insulting of newer members. On the insult issue, this may be a shot in the dark but were in the rules does it say that Cale can't insult people. I can see no breech of conduct that the guild has hence deemed ban-worthy, nor any inapropiat behavior that hasn't been going on for sometime. Thats my opinion on this whole Court Marshel subject,
and I'm not going to argue on this subject anymore. No disrespect ment CW, I have not exactly figured out how he insulted you but I think I have a general idea.

The_Domo_Ninja

Fina Xanth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:28 am

The fact stands that nobody likes being hazed. There's no real reason for him to be hazing anyone. And there's no real reason for him to be saying insensitive things to anyone, leastwise fellow mods. People come here to escape jerks in the real life sometimes. The fact that he's in a position of power and does it makes him a bully. For example... He goes off on shinta for playing his character just the way he plays him, and I can't help but think like... 'Wtf? We're just here RPing and he just starts badmouthing him. What are we suddenly NOT a person just like him? That's just uncalled for. We came here to RP and relax not to listen to this crap.'
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:38 am

Eh, I've taken a baised perspective veiw for now and I won't debate you nor protect Cale, untill it is needed. However if you'd like to talk of other things not partaining to the trial I'd be happy to oblige you.

The_Domo_Ninja

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:33 am

Fina Xanth
The fact stands that nobody likes being hazed. There's no real reason for him to be hazing anyone. And there's no real reason for him to be saying insensitive things to anyone, leastwise fellow mods. People come here to escape jerks in the real life sometimes. The fact that he's in a position of power and does it makes him a bully. For example... He goes off on shinta for playing his character just the way he plays him, and I can't help but think like... 'Wtf? We're just here RPing and he just starts badmouthing him. What are we suddenly NOT a person just like him? That's just uncalled for. We came here to RP and relax not to listen to this crap.'

So you couldn't say this sort of thing to my Face?!
When I was on, I asked you whose side you were on and why and all I got was silence an sideways answers! The second I'm off she spills her guts!
You have a problem with me, say it to ME! I can take it!!
Don't wait until my back is turned to dump on me!
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games