Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:57 pm
stellarmagic
You could go chasing down the Rapora that are in the Unknown Regions, and try and keep from having the first contact scenario from hell. idea

I could do that. But that would just bring conflict to the Chiss. Which really has no major role in the galaxy right now.

Basically, someone either needs to invade us, ally us, nuke us, or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:14 am
i have an idea for tech that i wanna have introduced, due to the extensive use of interdictor blockades, which make it almost impossible to traverse the galaxy unless you're an imp or a sith.

it would be vong made, but could be integrated into an inorganic system with a lot of work. basically, it keeps an active scan of gravitational fields using miniaturized and specialized dovin basal technology in order to detect interdictor fields along known hyperlanes, and the navicomputer uses that information to set waypoints along the hyperlane at which point the vessel would exit hyperspace, so that the pilot could maneuver the vessel through the blockade in the field and reach the next waypoint outside the field, at which point the ship would go back to hyperspace.

part of this upgrade would include adding dovin basals dedicated to propulsion, for an added burst of speed through the interdiction field.

sound acceptable?  

Nospai Deathous

Nina Halford

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:28 am
Soo ... Ansion and/or Ord Biniir would be the places to go for Iria and Iust, then? ^^

Plus, I wanted the key to Iria's promotion to knighthood to be in said places. ^^ *talked with ND a fair deal about it* ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:17 am
Jamie Kirkpatrick
Soo ... Ansion and/or Ord Biniir would be the places to go for Iria and Iust, then? ^^

Plus, I wanted the key to Iria's promotion to knighthood to be in said places. ^^ *talked with ND a fair deal about it* ^^

Seems okay to me. I'd have talked about this with you sooner but the past two weeks have been fairly hectic but everything will slow down now this weekend because of fall break so I will have more time.  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Nina Halford

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:20 am
That's cool ^_^ At least now, we have a better idea for where to go. I also tossed a PM your way expounding on it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:11 am
Nospai Deathous
i have an idea for tech that i wanna have introduced, due to the extensive use of interdictor blockades, which make it almost impossible to traverse the galaxy unless you're an imp or a sith.

it would be vong made, but could be integrated into an inorganic system with a lot of work. basically, it keeps an active scan of gravitational fields using miniaturized and specialized dovin basal technology in order to detect interdictor fields along known hyperlanes, and the navicomputer uses that information to set waypoints along the hyperlane at which point the vessel would exit hyperspace, so that the pilot could maneuver the vessel through the blockade in the field and reach the next waypoint outside the field, at which point the ship would go back to hyperspace.

part of this upgrade would include adding dovin basals dedicated to propulsion, for an added burst of speed through the interdiction field.

sound acceptable?

This tech would probably catch on in the Fringe, but adding Dovin Basals would make you an instant target for the Imps once they figure this thing out.
The Vong still arent popular. Vong weapons have been outlawed by the Empire.
Of Course that hasnt stopped any real outlaws yet.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:18 am
I wonder if something we could do to help diffuse the situation with Elladan Kenet is do an overhaul of his units so that they are truly a threat to the modern Imperial Starships... His units are really undergunned for this era. I'd be willing to upgrade his ships to a much more dangerous standard for my units.

As for the use of dovin basal technology, it could quite easily be used in this era, though its use in Interdiction fields is something I'm not all that certain about. It's quite possible that the empire and other forces in the galaxy have created a technological means of mimicing the effects of a dovin basal so it wouldn't even need to be of vong or sekotan manufacture. Perhaps some sort of gravity drive or shield. They'd already developed the technical means of creating a gravity mines that operated like Dovin Basals at Ebaq 9 it'd be quite possible that they'd developed graviton systems to mimic other applications of the Dovin Basals.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:20 am
Send him a PM about possibly helping him out with his ships. Maybe you two can work on a storyline for your continued confrontation.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:09 pm
You jedi better have a damned good excuse for botching this so bad when I find you.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:22 pm
Cale Darksun
You jedi better have a damned good excuse for botching this so bad when I find you.

How does Cale recognize Trey as Imperius?

I look nothing like I used to.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:32 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun

How does Cale recognize Trey as Imperius?

I look nothing like I used to.

so you dont look like you did when you were a senator?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:08 am
And so thats the truth behind where DA's brother is.
he went into hiding, became a multi trillionare, and fell in love with a cute barmaid on a buisness trip to Ord Mantell.

What a twist!  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:13 am
Nice!

Want a shot o' force heal for your splitting sides? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:16 am
Celestia Whitesword
Nice!

Want a shot o' force heal for your splitting sides? xd

Nah.
Its a mix of Adrenaline let down, Irony realization, relief, and 90 proof jet juice.

Man Ive had that idea in my head since DA asked me to help her with her brother.
And I still plan on crashing that wedding. Though it was nice of him to give me all that money.  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:17 am
*shakes her head and laughs!* xd

I must admit, that is indeed genious on your part.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games