Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ringneck Parakeet..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:51 pm
Aw cute ^_^

I wonder how well you'd draw rats, Kakky surprised  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:08 pm
(flails) OMG, I finally finished it! Some of you might remember like seven plus months ago I posted the lineart with base colors of it. Well between last night and this I finally forced myself to complete it. whee

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:25 pm
That's awesome Kriss o.o Seriously  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:00 am
Af Mas
Thanks, I just love how molestable he looks. rofl

Now I really need an rp with with him though @__@  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:19 am
wow, that came out really good  

Rainey_angel81

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:26 am
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

That's not Aeden, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:34 am
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

That's not Aeden, right?
Nope, though I totally stole the tail and big ears from Aeden.... what can I say I love freakishly huge ears. @__@

The character is named Kaleb and he is a human/donkey/Unicorn mix. whee heart

Rainey- Thank you ^.^  

Krissim Klaw

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:10 pm
I take it no one likes my art. Or at least, no one feels it worthy enough to coment upon, even if it is to say it stinks... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:20 pm
Angel Natavi
I take it no one likes my art. Or at least, no one feels it worthy enough to coment upon, even if it is to say it stinks... crying

Ah, I wouldn't worry about it, dude. Not everyone gets comments. Hell, most of the time, I don't get 'em, but I'm not worried about it.  

Davin_Nightwind

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:09 pm
Kriss, his arm's really short, is that on purpose? And where's the other one? x_x

Love your coloring, it's so smooth and even... I fail at coloring, myself. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:55 pm
Katzekinder
Kriss, his arm's really short, is that on purpose? And where's the other one? x_x

Love your coloring, it's so smooth and even... I fail at coloring, myself. *sigh*
Lawls yah I've been too lazy to fix his arm. I noticed it was a little short when I started to do the coloring but just said screw it. As for his other arm that one is just relaxed at his side, thus you wouldn't see it at that angle.

Edit- actually I just measured his arm to his body and it isn't that short and is proportionate to itself. Of course if we are going to get into specifics there are tons of things wrong with as far as logistics, like his huge forehead for one. xd  

Krissim Klaw

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:54 pm
Krissim Klaw
Katzekinder

Lawls yah I've been too lazy to fix his arm. I noticed it was a little short when I started to do the coloring but just said screw it. As for his other arm that one is just relaxed at his side, thus you wouldn't see it at that angle.

Edit- actually I just measured his arm to his body and it isn't that short and is proportionate to itself. Of course if we are going to get into specifics there are tons of things wrong with as far as logistics, like his huge forehead for one. xd
Mm, maybe I just have long arms, but my wrist goes down to the middle of my thigh when it's relaxed, and his looks like it only reaches his waist... or does he just have a long body? x_x;; *is worried that she is anatomically challenged*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:02 pm
Katzekinder
Krissim Klaw
Katzekinder

Mm, maybe I just have long arms, but my wrist goes down to the middle of my thigh when it's relaxed, and his looks like it only reaches his waist... or does he just have a long body? x_x;; *is worried that she is anatomically challenged*
Heh well everyone is different. My wrist falls at the top of my thigh when I'm relaxed. His are a tad short though, but hey, he has some donkey in him and donkey's are kind of stubby in the limbs so we will just blame it on that. rofl  

Krissim Klaw

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:21 pm
Krissim Klaw
Katzekinder
Krissim Klaw
Katzekinder

Heh well everyone is different. My wrist falls at the top of my thigh when I'm relaxed. His are a tad short though, but hey, he has some donkey in him and donkey's are kind of stubby in the limbs so we will just blame it on that. rofl
works for me rofl  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games