Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:49 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

He was careful when he touched his injured hand. Whatever Micha had done to himself, he knew it had to still be hurting. Like the others he worried how well they were taken care of, but kept his comments to himself. If Micha wanted his input he would have asked for it. Since he hadn't, he was going to have to just let it go. That wouldn't stop him from caring about his well-being, but he would at least try to butt out where he wasn't needed. Samuel was patient as Micha sighed and soon explained himself. He couldn't help but cringe a tad when he informed him of how he got his injury. It sounded almost as bad as how he received his others. More stupid questions flooded his mind before Micha continued. He forced the thoughts to the back of his mind, listening once more. In an odd way he could understand his father wanting to cut Micha's hair. His own father had never allowed him or his brothers to have long hair. Every time it started looking shaggy, his father would whisk them away to the nearest salon. He always told them how they must always look presentable. That their family name held great value and it demanded they present themselves that way. They may not be on the same level as certain celebrities, but they did rank up there with the politicians and other big corporate names; meaning they were high up enough in status that someone would always be watching, but low enough to keep striving for something better. This is just one of the many lessons his father had taught him. When Micha finished speaking, he gave a soft sigh, remaining quiet for a little more than a minute before speaking. "Y'know I feel like this is the part I should be saying something nice or encouraging. Something like 'oh well it's just a mirror. You can always buy a new one.' or 'hey, it's just hair, it'll grow back.' But honestly that just sounds like a bunch of irrelevant prattle. Like the more you tell me about your dad, the more I really just want to punch him in the throat. And I know, it's my own fault since I keep asking. But s**t man.......I'm really scare for you. What if he doesn't back off after you give him the money?"

User Image User Image User Image
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:45 pm

User Image
                                                          "His wounds were nothing new. Micha had damaged himself before out of anger. He was surprised sometimes how much one’s body could endure. Micha knew Samuel was worried but he was glad he didn’t push on his worries. He saw no need for it right now. Micha was simply glad for Samuel being here right now he didn’t need anything more. He didn’t mind Samuel’s questions as they were asked after all it was only normal to be concerned. Micha was simply irritated at himself for being found. He had moved around to allow himself some privacy but it seemed that only allowed him to be found. Micha listened as Samuel spoke and couldn’t help but laugh a little. It was true that a mirror and hair were nothing compared to the others things. He sighed a little to himself as he shifted a little. ”He doesn’t care for me Samuel….All he cares for is money.” Micha spoke as he watched Samuel. As a child, his father was a greedy man. He wanted for things he couldn’t afford. It only showed him that money was destructive and unnecessary to him. For Micha it was why he didn’t allow Samuel to help him. He didn’t want to rely on him for too much. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:00 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

It was stupid of him to worry like this. It wasn't even his problem and he was feeling all kinds of emotions because of it. While one part wanted to be happy that Micha was alive and, for the most part, well. The other wanted to hunt down his father and tear him limb from limb. All this over a bit of money. It was ridiculous. Being a business man himself he could understand how damaging it could be to lose that amount. But he also knew that there were ways to get back. Honest ways that didn't involve battering another human being and certainly ways that didn't involve doing anything illegal. Perhaps he was being a bit naive because he had come from money, never questioned how he would survive until the next paycheck came in. But that shouldn't matter. What Micha's father was doing was wrong. He hated the marks the male left behind, the pain he'd caused. All for a bit cash that with today's market would be gone within the week. Perhaps the month if the man could budget properly, but somehow he highly doubted that. Samuel knew that now wasn't the time to let his temper get the best of him. He'd be no help to Micha, assuming he'd want anymore than he was already offering him, if he went off in a tangent. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes when Micha laughed him. Laugh all he wanted, he was dead serious. People like that didn't just stop once they got what they wanted. Growing up, he'd learned that money was a kind of addiction. When it came to some people, those that had it only wanted to get more of it. One dollar, a hundred, even a million. It was never enough. He worried that Micha's father might be one of those kind of people. "That's what I'm saying. Sure he might be happy for a little while with the hundred grand. But who's to say that he won't come back, like to collect on interest or something? Aren't you worried even a little bit?" As badly as he wanted to trust Micha on this, it was hard when he was fully aware of what the man was capable of. Money did strange things to people. For some it could bring about hopes and dreams. While in others it could destroy lives, relationships, and everything a person knows. It was a scary thought, one he knew of well enough. Since Micha wished for him to stay out of it, he would. But that didn't mean he had to do so silently.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:54 pm

User Image
                                                          "Greed didn’t surprise him. He was always fascinated by how greedy people could be. Micha knew that once he gave his father money, it would lead to more issues. He had gone through all the scenarios but none of them seemed fruitful. Indeed as scared as he was to admit, he was terrified of his father. Micha knew if given the chance and right amount of time his father could kill him without a care. He understood Samuel’s worries after all he had worries of his own. Micha was a grown man, yet still incapable of protecting himself. He put on a brave face but really he was faking it. Micha wanted nothing more than to rid himself of his father. As Samuel spoke, he couldn’t resist himself to laugh after all it was true that nothing was truly lost. Micha knew that Samuel’s way of life left him to have an advantage when it came to life. After all Samuel never had to want for things he couldn’t have. He listened as Samuel spoke though he couldn’t help but look away. Samuel’s words stung bringing him to reality. ”Yes...I’m worried…But what do you expect me to do?” He spoke biting his lower lip as he kept his eyes down. Micha was embarrassed having Samuel see him in such a situation, not being able to take care of himself. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 2:56 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

The minute the words left his mouth he knew he shouldn't have said anything at all. He had no right to say something like that. Even if it was out of concern, that didn't make it right. If Samuel was this frustrated and upset just from hearing about what Micha's father had done, he could only imagine how Micha must be feeling. Try as he might, he just couldn't properly understand. He never had either of his parents or any relatives purposely beat on him. If he did they were never introduced to him or his siblings. He watched Micha turn his gaze away from him and bite his lower lip. "Sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean...it'sjustI'mworried,I'manidiotandIshouldn'thavesaidanything." his words came out in a rush all at once. He hadn't meant to make Micha feel bad or anything. But the way he kept putting on a brave face worried him about as much as hearing him say he'd just move, like that would be all it took to end this. Gently as he could, Samuel brought his arms around Micha, hugging him to his chest. "I know you probably don't want to, but you always have the option of just going to the police. You could tell them everything that you told me. I could go with you. But if you don't want to do that I understand, just an idea.....You could also just come live with me. I'm not saying permanently, unless you want to. But maybe hold off on looking for a new place to live. Just until you're absolutely certain he's out of the area. I'm sorry I really shouldn't be sticking my nose where it doesn't belong." Samuel sighed softly, feeling absolutely useless. He didn't know what Micha could do in a situation like this. This was a first for him and he didn't want to lose Micha.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:54 pm

User Image
                                                          "Being worried about him was something he appreciated from Samuel after all who else was going to worry about him. It wasn’t as if he had family, sure he had friends but they were few and far between. If something bad were truly to happen to him, Samuel was likely the only one to care. In the beginning of their relationship, he could have disappeared without a care but now he didn’t want to escape his fears. Micha wanted to be with Samuel, he couldn’t imagine himself without him in his life. As he finished speaking, he knew he said the wrong words. He wasn’t trying to have Samuel blame himself after all he was only agreeing with him. Micha listened as Samuel spoke rapidly blending his words together. He shook his head lightly as Samuel spoke. Micha soon felt Samuel’s arms slip around him and hug him. He couldn’t help but wince a little but allowed himself to be held. Micha listened as Samuel continued to speak though his words only worried him more. He couldn’t go to the police after all, with his father’s connections but who’s to say the Bratva didn’t have the police in their pocket. Micha was thankful in a way at Samuel’s suggestion of staying with him until he found a place after all he knew he couldn’t return to his house or his studio. He smiled lightly but nervously at Samuel, ”Don’t be sorry Samuel…There’s nothing to be sorry for…This is none of your fault…If anything it’s mine…my Da’s…” Micha spoke softly as he watched Samuel. ”I would go to the police if not for my worries…I can’t trust them…I don’t trust them…I may have moved away from my past but my Da’s didn’t…The Bratva will always be a thing of his past and present…” He spoke sighing a little to himself. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:48 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Although he had tried to be careful when he moved to hug Micha, he still felt him wince beneath his arms. Samuel quietly apologized again,though that one too probably wasn't necessary. He just wanted Micha to be safe and sound. He wasn't one hundred percent sure, but right now that didn't feel like it was an option. Sure, Micha's moving was for the best but who was to say the man wouldn't stalk him some more and just find him at his next place? He wanted to be supportive of whatever Micha decided but he felt conflicted. Like if Micha made the wrong decisions he'd be standing at his grave within a matter of time. It was cryptic to think like that, he knew. Still this was all so new to him. It was like something out of one of those bad mafia films. Samuel glanced down as Micha, seeing the nervous smile on his face. As he spoke, Samuel felt the urge to apologize again for over apologizing. Stupid as that was, he choked down the words and opting to nod silently instead to show he was listening. When he continued, Samuel sighed and closed his eyes for a minute. Oh course he wouldn't go to the police. No one ever went to the police, even when their body was just about all the evidence that would be needed to prove he had been assaulted. But he could understand to a point why Micha wouldn't want to go to the police. No one these days trusted the police. Not when you have crooked cops dealing with the mobs and gangs, killing innocent people on the daily, and treating certain citizens like second class citizens while Malibu barbie gets off scot-free. For someone like Micha he doubted it would be much different. He'd never bothered to ask if Micha was a legal citizen or just here on a work visa so there was one reason to skip out on the cops. Also he was right about the mob, there was no telling who was working with them and would take their side over the honest civilian. He might be sooner dead thanks to the cops than trying to play keep away from his father. He nodded again when Micha soon finished speaking. The police were definitely not an option. One he probably shouldn't have even suggested. "Then stay at one of my places. You can use the penthouse or the mansion. He'd never suspect you to be staying at either of those places. Not to mention, and I mean no offense by this, but there's a lot better security. If he even tried to set foot on to either property, someone would be there to check it out. " he suggested again. If hiding out was his only option for the moment, he might as well stay in a place his father wouldn't look.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:17 pm

User Image
                                                          "When it came to his way of life, Micha had worked hard to become legal after all what good would it do him if he ever wanted to disappear if he had gotten into the United States with a work visa. He couldn't afford to be caught through a simple work visa. Micha wanted some sense of independence. It was the first thing he worked on upon entering the US. He knew his life may have seemed twisted but it was his life. If he could have made a decision on it, he would have but unfortunately that’s not how it worked. Micha wished for something more easier but if he had been given the choice it was likely he would have never met Samuel. The thought passed his mind but it was not something he wanted to imagine.

As he spoke, Micha was glad that Samuel did not apologize after all it would have annoyed him. He did not need Samuel’s apologizes after all he had done nothing wrong. Micha did not blame for Samuel for any of this nor did he need Samuel blaming himself either. He was simply glad that Samuel was here especially after last night. Micha didn’t think Samuel would be speaking to him after how he was acting. He knew he had been acting out of character but he couldn’t help it. Micha was worried with good reason. He listened as Samuel spoke suggesting that he stay at one of his places. The thought sounded odd after all he had seen Samuel’s place, they were not his style. They were too big for just him. ”Are you sure?" He asked knowing Samuel was being too kind but he was worried about Samuel’s family as well coming to check on his place and finding him out.
                                                          "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:21 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel knew very well that none of this was his fault and that it was stupid of him to even consider apologizing for it. But still he wished he could have done something. He couldn't stop himself from wondering if they hadn't fought last night that all of this might have been avoided. That if he had just swallowed his damn temper for five minutes and calmly tried to talk this all out like he originally wanted to, Micha wouldn't be in this predicament. There was no guarantee that had things not gone as they had Micha wouldn't end up like this inevitably, but wishful thinking liked to tell him otherwise. This was a first for him. If any of the other guys he'd been with had been going through anything like this, he was never informed or they didn't stick around long enough for him to find out. He could only apologize because he didn't know what else to say aside from asking dumb question and insist he help where it wasn't needed. When he offered up one of his homes to Micha, he seemed surprised. With good reason he guessed. Compared to Micha's studio and house, there was no denying that he did live rather excessively. "If you don't want to, it's fine. I know it's not your style, too much furniture and all. But it's like I said, maybe you ought to lie low a bit before you go hunting for a new place to live. Y'know just until you're certain your old man isn't stalking you or something." Samuel was very certain about allowing Micha to borrow one of his places. If Micha's father didn't know about him, then all the more reason to use one of his places. Both places were pretty tight in terms of security. Security systems, cameras, a single entry, high gates, reliable doormen, and if things could really sketchy, there was a panic room on the ground floor of the mansion. As for his family, Samuel had a few ideas to take care of that. One being that a loyal employee had fallen on hard times and had no place to go, so he was letting "her" stay at his place and would appreciate it if no one made any unannounced visits. If that wasn't possible, he was up for helping him find another temporary place. Maybe Micha could find something from Airbnb to his liking.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:34 pm

User Image
                                                          "It was hard to tell what was on Samuel’s mind, was it bad or good? He never knew after all Samuel was like a bottle waiting to be opened. Micha knew that his issues with his father were his own but unfortunately now Samuel was involved. He wished he could have avoided this but it was unavoidable. Micha didn’t mind Samuel’s help after all it was needed. He was thankful especially with nowhere to go right now. Micha’s only options were his studio or his house but those places were out of question for obvious reasons. Earlier he had been running on adrenaline now he was running on steam. He shook his head lightly at Samuel’s words. Micha was up for any option at the moment. He knew both were out of his style but right now all he needed was a place for rest nothing more. Micha smiled at Samuel, ”Either would be fine Samuel.” He spoke before leaning forward and kissing his lips as a sign of thanks. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:47 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel knew he was hard to read at times. It was just one of the many reasons a lot of his lovers left him. He had always had a hard time expressing himself. Samuel was the type of person who could ask someone else a million questions about them self, but once the attention was turned on him, he had the terrible habit of clamming up. He was trying to be more open with Micha. He wanted to be more open with Micha. It was just going to take a bit of time. It wasn't like he,could change something like that over night. As for their current conversation, Samuel was trying his damnedest to be a good boyfriend and help where he could. He was careful with his suggestions. Micha had his pride and Samuel didn't want to butt in more than he already had. The situation didn't help though. Were the decision left to him, Samuel would likely rent the first fully furnished studio loft - preferably in France - and tell Micha to go hide out there for the next few months. But he knew that wasn't an option. Not when they both still had jobs and other obligations. For now he could settle with just offering up one of his homes. They were both secure and he was insured if, God forbid, anything were to happen. Besides that, Samuel was one man, he couldn't possibly live in both places at once. Someone ought to put one of the places.

Samuel watched Micha shake his head before speaking. He smiled back at Micha, soon returning his kiss as well. Samuel kissed him once more for good measure before pulling back. He opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. He'd almost forgotten they ordered food. Quietly, Samuel offered to go down to collect it. He gently pulled away from Micha and headed downstairs. Padding through the studio, the bell sounded again and when he opened the door he was greeted by the same man who had taken his order. Samuel handed over a wad of cash to pay the bill plus tip. He took a large brown bag and thanked the man before locking up and heading back upstairs. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he opened the bag, and passed Micha the items he had ordered. He then set the empty bag on the floor by the edge of the bed. "Oh right, mind if I get a glass of water? I could get you one too or would you rather have something else to drink instead?" he asked.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:29 pm

User Image
                                                          "Micha didn’t mind the shy side of Samuel. After all it was normal to him. Most people were not open shells and were usually closed off when asked questions about themselves. He had the same way about himself at times. If Samuel asked him questions, he could be just the same. Micha could be an open book one minute and be open the next. He didn’t mind taking his time with Samuel after all he had all the time in the world really. Micha wasn’t going anywhere as long as Samuel wanted him. It was as he said before, he didn’t stay anywhere he wasn’t wanted.

As he kissed Samuel, Micha kissed him smiling against his lips. He felt Samuel kiss him back before pulling away. Micha watched as Samuel was about to say something only to hear the doorbell ring. He shifted pulling away from Samuel letting him up. Micha watched as Samuel left heading downstairs to get their food. He moved on the bed shifting to sit up. Micha heard movement downstairs as he sat there. He grabbed his pillow pulling it into his lap. Micha leaned on it as he sat there. His ribs were still hurting as he sat there. He glanced toward the stairs as Samuel returned. Micha watched as Samuel sat on the bad and divided up the food. He took his items as they were pasted. Micha thanked Samuel as he opened the boxes. He grabbed a fork as he started in on his chicken. Micha glanced toward Samuel as he spoke, ”No…Sure go ahead…Water is fine if you don’t mind.” He spoke before continuing eating as he sat there. Micha blew on his food as it was still hot. He relaxed as he sat there eating.
                                                          "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:55 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

In their little span of talking and kissing, Samuel really had almost forgotten about the food he'd ordered for them. He almost felt a little sadden that the moment had ended, but was sure they could find it again once they'd eaten. After splitting up the food, he asked Micha if he wanted anything to drink, knowing he'd need something himself. He nodded to Micha's response, heading back downstairs once more. Padding into the kitchen, it took Samuel a couple of minutes to find which cabinet it was exactly that Micha stored his glasses. Once he found them, he filled them both and headed back upstairs. He set his own glass on the floor by his foot, while he handed the other to Micha. Settling back down on the bed, Samuel pulled his food closer to him. Flipping open the container, he then picked up a plastic and began eating his fried rice. He sat quietly while he ate, taking a few sips of water here and there. Samuel didn't mind the silence much. After he had collected the food, he'd already forgotten what he was going to say anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:23 pm

User Image
                                                          "As he sat there Micha had returned to his food. He ate munching on it slowly not wanting to over eat too fast. Micha watched as Samuel left heading downstairs to get the drinks. He could hear him rummaging around downstairs most likely looking for the cups. Micha hadn’t bothered to tell them where they were after all he figured Samuel could find them himself. He took a few more bites of his chicken then grabbed his rice opening the container. Micha took a few bites from it as he soon heard Samuel on the stairs. He glanced toward him as he made his way toward the bed. Micha thanked Samuel as he passed him his glass of water. He took a sip before setting it aside on side table beside him. Micha went back to eating as silence seemed to surround them. He didn’t mind the silence after all he wasn’t sure what to walk about. Micha really didn’t want to talk anymore about his father. He wanted to put that behind him for just a little while. Micha continued to munch on his rice as he sat there. He grabbed his chicken after a while eating a little more of it as well. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:53 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Like Micha, Samuel really had nothing left to say. He'd asked his questions and really didn't want to know anymore of the horrors of Micha's father. For the moment, he felt like he had all that he needed to know. It was certainly all the information his temper could manage. Knowing anymore might just piss him off all over again. He sat quietly alternating between eating and drinking. It was a nice contrast. Normally when they were silent it could be awkward and sometimes uncomfortable. But not this time, this time was nice. It could probably be better, but he wasn't going to worry about it too much.

Samuel ate the majority of his rice and a little more than half of his generals chicken, before he was full. He finished all of his water before scooping his leftovers into one container and closing it up. He then put his trash in the empty plastic bag everything came in and proceeded to flop back on the bed, sighing contently. He glanced toward Micha, but said nothing as he soon looked away. Sighing again, he stretched his tired limbs and then pulled his phone from his pocket. He was surprised by how late it had gotten. It had been a long day. Thanks to their earlier nap though, he wasn't as tired as he probably should have been. Samuel set his phone down on the side table when he done with it.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games