Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't comment anymore about Tony and his father when Steve assured him that he knew Tony was not his father. He nodded when Steve said that he guessed he understood what Loki was explaining about how Tony and his minds worked. He let the man process everything as they reached the garage and made a decision on cars. When the solider decided on the truck Loki moved to take the passenger seat without a word. "I am indeed. Midgard has always been a wonder to me. Even more so now that I spend all my time here. So many things have changed since the last time I was here and more keeps changing every day that sometimes I feel that I will never catch up. Your lives being comparably short seems to mean that you strive to do a great many things in that time you have. Your drive fascinates me." Loki smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve smirked slightly at Loki’s words and shook his head. “Trust me, this pace is a little more modern. Back when I was born we were moving fast, but not quite so fast.” He said slowly. “It’s hard for me to keep up with as well….of course I suppose I really don’t have to keep up so much. I’m not interested in the technology and science you and Tony and Bruce are so fascinated by.” He added.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki raised an eyebrow when Steve said that the pace of Midgard right now was a little more modern. It still seemed overwhelming to the god who knew so little about the current technology. He smiled gently when Steve said that it was hard for him to keep up as well. "I enjoy any sort of knowledge so I like to collect all that I can." Loki admitted. He felt a bit relieved to know that someone else besides Thor was having trouble with the technology.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve smiled at Loki’s words. “I can appreciate that, but you’ll drive yourself crazy trying to learn everything about Earth. There is too much and all of it is changing and continuing.” He said lightly. “Though I suppose Tony would like to make you think he knows it all.” He smirked. Tony probably did know more than he even gave himself credit for, but even Tony had his limits.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked amused when Steve told him he would drive himself crazy trying to learn everything about Midgard. "At some point I will catch up but it may not be for a few years. He does indeed seem to let people think that he knows it all but I know he does not, there are many things he knows nothing about." Loki stated with a soft smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:41 am
Alikia Tsuki

Steve relaxed as Loki spoke. They had never disagreed or fought, but he’d been concerned that he and Loki wouldn’t be able to talk during this little trip and it would end up awkward. “Have you thought about what you might like to cook for Thanksgiving? If you’re still wanting to cook that is.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:15 am
MDaylus

Loki relaxed as Steve did. He too had been worried how their interactions for the day would go but they seemed to be okay now. "I have a couplet of options but I am not sure what to go with and will not know until I determine which of my family are joining us." Loki sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:50 am
Alikia Tsuki

Steve blinked, frowning slightly. “Do some of them have problems eating certain things?” he asked quickly. Perhaps he should reconsider what he made to accommodate for them. He didn’t want someone getting sick or being unable to eat anything.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:28 am
MDaylus

Loki looked to Steve with a kind smile as the man asked if his family had any problems eating certain things. "None that I know of." Loki stated. He was grateful for Steve's concern, very few had cared in the past.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve relaxed at that, nodding. “Well hopefully they’ll enjoy everything. Thanksgiving food is some of the best, at least in my opinion…..it’ll be strange actually having a full Thanksgiving though. I don’t think any of us have really celebrated it in a very long time.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:46 pm
MDaylus

"I believe they will enjoy it no matter what. Especially if we all are able to get together we so rarely are able that it will be a nice change." Loki admitted. Hearing that it would be strange because all of them hadn't really celebrated it in a long time. "It shall be the best then, or at least very festive."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve smiled slightly. "I'm glad you get this opportunity to see each other then." He said softly. "I know Tony was rather adamant about making sure you could invite your children....I hope they won't mind having a bit of a crowd. Not including any of your children, we're already likely to be over 20 people."  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Steve said that he was glad that he and his family could use the holiday to see each other. "I am sure they will love it." Loki assured the man when he expressed concern for his children about the crowd. He didn't believe they would have any issue. If anyone was worried about the crowd it was the god himself. Even though he hadn't voiced his concern he still worried about the next night wondering if he should use a glamour to change his appearance so that no one knew who he was. However he also knew that Tony would assure him that he was in no danger from the other heroes the man had invited.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve smiled to himself, letting a comfortable silence fall for a few minutes as he focused on navigating the traffic. “Have you actually picked out what you’d like to wear?’ he finally asked, wondering if this would be a long day of trying on clothes or not

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a look that said he might have but he was unsure. "Perhaps but it really depends on if I should be myself or in my female form. My research indicates that women's costumes tend be more on the elegant side. Tony made that suggestion, that I be something elegant." Loki explained.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games