Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:00 pm
"Thanks," I said to Dan. "He'll be useful once I start training him. Venusaur can be very reliable."

"I thought you were going to give him time before you started training him," Keiko asked apprehensively.

"I did say that," I told her, "and I meant it. And, I'll ask him if battling is something he wants to do beforehand, so don't worry."

(Hi!) Rala cooed in pokespeak, welcoming the Axew.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:21 pm
He had heard that about the Bulbasaur line, that being why they made good pokemon for new trainers. Though, if he didn't know any better, it seemed like Keiko wanted the baby for herself. "Well if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask" he offered his assistance. Dan propped open the oven door, touching one of the berries only to discover they were still cold. Sure he had the heat up pretty high, but he did just put them in. The teen just didn't have patience when it came to cooking...which usually led to accidents. (Hey! Hey!) Axew replied, dancing happily in response.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:24 pm
Kaya walked out of his room, blade in hand, examining it as he went. After a few moments, he returned it to it's sheath and continued on his way. Stopping in the main room for a moment, he had to pause for a moment to figure out where he needed to go from here. "Where is the maintenance room for the Snag Machines? I need some machine oil...." He said to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:27 pm
"Sure thing," I remarked. "Let me know if you need help with anything, too."

Keiko didn't want the Bulbasaur to herself, although the thought had crossed some dark corner of her mind. She was merely worried about the baby, although she couldn't help but cuddle it.

Meanwhile, Rala continued chittering away in pokespeak. (My name is Rala. This is my friend, Natalia. Who are you?)

(Hello,) Natalia cooed.

"Try asking Sub, if you can find him," I told Kaya, not quite sure if the room he was looking for existed or not. "You can try asking GRAY where Sub is at, if you're desperate," I added, trying to pick my words carefully so as not to draw GRAY's ire.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:51 pm
Dan shut the door and proceeded to lean against the counter with his back. "I'll keep that in mind" he smirked, folding his arms. As Kaya passed through, the mention of a maintenance room had left him puzzled. "For our Snag Machines? Uhhh..." He wasn't sure how to respond since this was the first he heard of it. Nevermind that, they were suppose to do maintenance on those things? Dan couldn't even recall the last time he used his so it was probably long overdue for a check up.

Axew blinked for a moment upon hearing Rala and Natalia's names. They had such weird names for pokemon, though he was kind of jealous. (I'm Axew. Nice to meet you!) he smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:59 pm
Rala would have arched an eyebrow if she had one, unless it was hidden somewhere in her flowing green hair. She then scanned my mind for information on the pokemon before her, reading memories from my academy days. She learned that Axew is the name of a species of Pokemon, not a nickname.

(So, your master hasn't given you a name yet?) Rala asked, extremely curious about the subject as I was quick to name her and the other members of my team. (Or does your master not like making up names for his Pokemon?)  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:59 pm
The dragon was a little perplexed at the sudden question, something he actually hadn't given any thought. He knew his trainer had other names for his other pokemon, so why didn't he have one? This revelation sort of saddened him, causing him to lower his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:21 pm
Rala, being the Emotion Pokemon, could sense Axew's sadness, and felt guilty because of it. (I'm sorry,) she said with a bit of a pout. (I was just being nosy. I'm sure your master will give you a name of your own, eventually. He's probably just trying to come up with a really, really good one.)  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:44 pm
"You could ask me, you know." GRAY spoke up in response to Kaya's question and Terashi's suggestion to ask Sub. "I mean, why should I exist if not to yield advice to ignorant social rejects? Literally what I'm designed for, thank you very much." Ouch, looks like Terashi struck a nerve. The sound of GRAY's voice could be distinguished to be coming from the HQ's speakers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:06 am
"I told him that he could ask you," I told GRAY while Rala waited for a response from Axew, apparently in the mood to tempt fate. "I merely hinted that not everyone appreciates your charming personality." Meanwhile, Natalia went back to practicing her telekinetic abilities by focusing them on the berry in front of her. This caused the berry to levitate a little, but not very much. Natalia still needed a whole lot of practice before she got any kind of skill at it.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:43 am
"Yeah...charming" Dan chimed in. There were a lot of words one could use to describe the self aware software that managed their HQ. "So where is the maintenance room? I might need to stop by there later, too" he asked.

Axew lifted his head, suddenly perking up as if nothing at all was wrong. (Right? Right? That has to be it!) he danced about again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:06 am
I shrugged, not knowing the answer. I started to remark, but then realizing he was trying to ask GRAY instead of me, so I stayed quiet for now.

(I bet it'll be an amazing name,) Rala giggled, happy that Axew wasn't sad anymore. (So, what do you do for fun?) she asked.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:59 am
(Climb of course! I climb the walls. I climb the ceilings. Trees and even my trainer) he answered. (Don't you climb too?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:08 am
(I don't have to,) Natalia spoke up, flapping her wings.

(Well, no, but I can do something else that's pretty cool,) Rala said. She began focusing her Psychic energy and when she relaxed, she discovered that she was sitting on Axew's head. (See?)  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:39 pm
"Maintenance room? If you mean the utility closet it's about ten yards to your right. If you mean where can you get your Snag Machine worked on as klepto fairy was talking about then you can go down to the laboratory on floor B3. If you ask nicely I can assist you in whatever maintenance your device requires. I should remind you in the future however that Snag Machines should not be used as chew toys for your pet lizards." GRAY said to Dan. The AI must be feeling particularly cruel today.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games