Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:14 am
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image
" oh my funny little icewolf friend you have no idea how right you are."
Jack quips.
" That's why I need to blow this building sky high, maybe some TNT, or maybe just fill the rooms with acid. Or how about I release some rioters in here. I'm getting ahead of myself, I know I'm supposed to n** this in the bud but I just cant decide, one I'm hoping she does the .5% chance she creates eden but the 80% big D and the 19.5% chances are to catastrophic for me o let her try. *sigh* So......are we there yet?

Luminova shifts Sha back into both of her arms and cutting in front of Jack and the Wargs, steps through the door, in pursuit of the Burning Icewolf.
"A puzzle has many pieces, my lord."
She says.
"If she is working toward the same world as you, then perhaps you both are already but two corners of this one... Both with separate roles that together with others, create a whole... Think on it, before you do anything rash..."
Aileen, scowls at Jack as she brushes past him, leading Snowflash by the riens.
"Yer nae funny, jack!"
She snarls in an almost hissing tone.
"In such a world as they one she be strivin fo, Me family would o never been slaughtered!"
They then pass through the door, following after Luminova.

The other Wargs all growl at Jack as they pass and him and enter the door, Their large sizes forcing them to move in single file.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mr. Stubbs following behind, stops next to jack and looks right at him, ears flat.
"You *gasp* are such a D I C K! *wheeze*"
He hisses, before continuing on, squeezing through the door sideways.

Veronica had been hanging back and watching Jack's berating from the others. Now finally coming forward herself, she hovers over to him.
"You seem to be pissing everybody off, Jack..."
She says.
"Maybe you should stop being such a bully and apologize?... By the way, I've noticed a gradual drop in your power... Have you neen saying something you shouldn't, again?..."
And, with those words, she continues on, into the security room

Dr. Addams leads them to the end of the terminal, where across from it on the side of a small walkway, in the middle of the south wall. Is and electric shutter double door.
"That's the door to my personal lab."
She says, pointing to it with her free hand.
"I don't really do much on there, mostly write out theories and calculations, and run simulations.... This way, we are almost there..."
Turning left around the terminal, she then heads for another single sliding electronic door just past it, in the south east corner.
"This is it..."
She says, swiping her card and opening the door.
"The final hall."
As she leads the others through, the terminal is revealed to have seats and monitors on both sides.

User Image
"Your going crazy, my power is just fine..."
Jack answers Veronica.
He then turns south east and sighs, walks in that direction and appears in the other hall in front of Dr Adams. Turning around to face her, he then pulls his cane up to his mouth and as if speaking though loud speakers in the room
"I am not sure if you noticed but I have been trying to get your attention for a while now, since my request (grand narrator) to blow the building up has fallen on deaf ears, I'll go with he direct approach... No, I cannot have you doing what you are doing, there are too many variables... In fact, I can show you what would happen. I can show you 10 examples..."

Aidar follows close behind Dr. Addams, silently in thought on what Luminova had told him, not even noticing what Dr. Addams had said about her personal lab, until he had followed here through the door, his two Warg guards following close behind, in single file.

OCC: Done for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:11 pm
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
"Yer nae funny, jack!"
"In such a world as they one she be strivin fo, Me family would o never been slaughtered!"

The other Wargs all growl at Jack as they pass and him and enter the door, Their large sizes forcing them to move in single file.
Mr. Stubbs following behind, stops next to jack and looks right at him, ears flat.

Veronica had been hanging back and watching Jack's berating from the others. Now finally coming forward herself, she hovers over to him.
She says.
"Maybe you should stop being such a bully and apologize?... By the way, I've noticed a gradual drop in your power... Have you neen saying something you shouldn't, again?..."

Dr. Addams leads them to the end of the terminal, where across from it on the side of a small walkway, in the middle of the south wall. Is and electric shutter double door.
"I don't really do much on there, mostly write out theories and calculations, and run simulations.... This way, we are almost there..."
Turning left around the terminal, she then heads for another single sliding electronic door just past it, in the south east corner.
"This is it..."
"The final hall."
As she leads the others through, the terminal is revealed to have seats and monitors on both sides.

User Image
Jack answers Veronica.
He then turns south east and sighs, walks in that direction and appears in the other hall in front of Dr Adams. Turning around to face her, he then pulls his cane up to his mouth and as if speaking though loud speakers in the room
"I am not sure if you noticed but I have been trying to get your attention for a while now, since my request (grand narrator) to blow the building up has fallen on deaf ears, I'll go with he direct approach... No, I cannot have you doing what you are doing, there are too many variables... In fact, I can show you what would happen. I can show you 10 examples..."

Aidar follows close behind Dr. Addams, silently in thought on what Luminova had told him, not even noticing what Dr. Addams had said about her personal lab, until he had followed here through the door, his two Warg guards following close behind, in single file.

Luminova follows close behind the two Wargs, carrying Sha in her arms, while looking around with her head, taking all the details of the room, incase she needs to man it later in the upcoming battle. It's unlikely that she'll be the one or among the few, she'll most likely be healing on the front lines... But experience has taught her that in battle, nothing ever goes according to plan. there's always an X-factor that the strategist fails to take into account, some unexpected unknown... Knowing this, she figures it best that she get somewhat acquainted with the room encase it does some how fall to her. She finds that she is not familiar with the computers in here, it had never really been her thing, nasty little abominations, made of metal, silicon, and plastic, usually unnaturally extracted from the planet in a violent and damaging way, rather than flesh or vegetation, or at least just a simple Palantir, which can so easily do the same things; but she is confident that she can quickly figure out most of it and learn the rest on the go, if she has to. Rounding the bend, she follows the Wargs out the door, into the next hall.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:59 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
"Yer nae funny, jack!"

She says.

"This is it..."
"The final hall."

User Image
Jack answers Veronica.

Luminova follows close behind the two Wargs, carrying Sha in her arms, while looking around with her head, taking all the details of the room, incase she needs to man it later in the upcoming battle. It's unlikely that she'll be the one or among the few, she'll most likely be healing on the front lines... But experience has taught her that in battle, nothing ever goes according to plan. there's always an X-factor that the strategist fails to take into account, some unexpected unknown... Knowing this, she figures it best that she get somewhat acquainted with the room encase it does some how fall to her. She finds that she is not familiar with the computers in here, it had never really been her thing, nasty little abominations, made of metal, silicon, and plastic, usually unnaturally extracted from the planet in a violent and damaging way, rather than flesh or vegetation, or at least just a simple Palantir, which can so easily do the same things; but she is confident that she can quickly figure out most of it and learn the rest on the go, if she has to. Rounding the bend, she follows the Wargs out the door, into the next hall.

Aileen follows after Luminova, leading Snowflash by her reins. Not appreciating the closed in space, the Sicklehawk pulls loose from Aileen's grasp and leaps up onto the terminal, smashing it between its northwest bend and south end, with a loud crash. The plastic, glass, and silicone of several monitors, towers and keyboards snap, shatter, and crumble beneath the dinosaur's feet as the table breaks in half, the dinosaurs's tough leathery skin keeping her unphased.
"Sweet Bridget, NO! Bad Snowflash!"
Aileen cries in dismay.
"Bad! Your not supposed to be up there, get down from there!" mad
She then takes hold of the reins, again, and leads Snowflash off the terminal and through the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:33 pm
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil

She says.

"This is it..."
"The final hall."

User Image
Jack answers Veronica.

Aileen follows after Luminova, leading Snowflash by her reins. Not appreciating the closed in space, the Sicklehawk pulls loose from Aileen's grasp and leaps up onto the terminal, smashing it between its northwest bend and south end, with a loud crash. The plastic, glass, and silicone of several monitors, towers and keyboards snap, shatter, and crumble beneath the dinosaur's feet as the table breaks in half, the dinosaurs's tough leathery skin keeping her unphased.
Aileen cries in dismay.
She then takes hold of the reins, again, and leads Snowflash off the terminal and through the door.

Dr. Addams drops her clipboard and screams in surprise at Jack's sudden appearance and stumbling back, falls on her rear. She looks up at Jack with hatred in her narrowed green eyes, her glass fallen away from them and sitting in the middle of her nose with her hand behind her, their palms on the floor, propping her up.
"YOU B A S T A R D!" scream
She shouts in rage.
"Don't DO that!"
She then leans forward and collects her clipboard in her right hand.
Why can't you just leave me a lone, A s s hole!?"
She cries.

Meanwhile, instead of turning west to go around the terminal with the rest of the line, Veronica has applied her donut hole to the terminal. Floating between the sparkling wires, she turns around and pinching the edge of the vivisected monitor on her right with her right hand and, she pulls the donut hole away, restoring the terminal to where it's as if there was never a hole in it to begin with. Turning back ahead, she then comes upon the wreckage in the Terminal that was made by Snowflash, on her right.
"What a mess..."
She says, reaching into her coat pocket and producing a remote control, like Jack's.
"That won't do."
Pointing it to the wreckage, she rewinds it back to the time before the rambunctious sicklehawk smashed it, and then moves on. Coming upon the Wargs crossing her path as they are traveling around the terminal in single file, she hopes on the back of one and rides it out of the room.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:41 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil

She says.

"This is it..."
"The final hall."

User Image
Jack answers Veronica.

Aileen cries in dismay.

Dr. Addams drops her clipboard and screams in surprise at Jack's sudden appearance and stumbling back, falls on her rear. She looks up at Jack with hatred in her narrowed green eyes, her glass fallen away from them and sitting in the middle of her nose with her hand behind her, their palms on the floor, propping her up.
She shouts in rage.
"Don't DO that!"
She cries.

Meanwhile, instead of turning west to go around the terminal with the rest of the line, Veronica has applied her donut hole to the terminal. Floating between the sparkling wires, she turns around and pinching the edge of the vivisected monitor on her right with her right hand and, she pulls the donut hole away, restoring the terminal to where it's as if there was never a hole in it to begin with. Turning back ahead, she then comes upon the wreckage in the Terminal that was made by Snowflash, on her right.
"What a mess..."
She says, reaching into her coat pocket and producing a remote control, like Jack's.
"That won't do."
Pointing it to the wreckage, she rewinds it back to the time before the rambunctious sicklehawk smashed it, and then moves on. Coming upon the Wargs crossing her path as they are traveling around the terminal in single file, she hopes on the back of one and rides it out of the room.

Coming up behind Dr. Addams, Aidar stops to grab her and lifting her up by her hips, sets her on her feet. Meanwhile, Fenris and Jaeger approach from behind, following after Luminova, having cut in front of Aileen, while she was getting Snowflash off the terminal; while Kayla and Loki emerge from the door to the security room after Aileen and Snowflash, then Adelveiss who angrily shakes Veronica off her back and snaps at her, followed by Maugrim, and then Mr. Stubbs last behind.
Squeezing through the door into the hallway, Mr. Stubbs sees Jack has somehow caused Dr. Addams to fall down and his master is now helping her up. Looking at Jack through narrowed eyes, his fur bristles as he he tightens his hold on his trident, lowers his ears, and bares his elongated fangs in a vicious hiss.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:49 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

Aileen cries in dismay.

She shouts in rage.
"Don't DO that!"
She cries.

"What a mess..."
"That won't do."

Coming up behind Dr. Addams, Aidar stops to grab her and lifting her up by her hips, sets her on her feet. Meanwhile, Fenris and Jaeger approach from behind, following after Luminova, having cut in front of Aileen, while she was getting Snowflash off the terminal; while Kayla and Loki emerge from the door to the security room after Aileen and Snowflash, then Adelveiss who angrily shakes Veronica off her back and snaps at her, followed by Maugrim, and then Mr. Stubbs last behind.
Squeezing through the door into the hallway, Mr. Stubbs sees Jack has somehow caused Dr. Addams to fall down and his master is now helping her up. Looking at Jack through narrowed eyes, his fur bristles as he he tightens his hold on his trident, lowers his ears, and bares his elongated fangs in a vicious hiss.

Stopping right behind Aidar, Luminova takes one look at the situation, then looks at Jack and sighs.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:36 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

Aileen cries in dismay.

She shouts in rage.
"Don't DO that!"
She cries.

"What a mess..."
"That won't do."

Stopping right behind Aidar, Luminova takes one look at the situation, then looks at Jack and sighs.

Stnd by a  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:05 pm
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch

Aileen cries in dismay.

She shouts in rage.
"Don't DO that!"
She cries.

"What a mess..."
"That won't do."

Stnd by a

Dr. Addams uttered a quick gasp of surprise when the Burning Icewolf had lifted her up, but now having been set back down, she looks back over her right shoulder at him.
"Thanks."
She says, and then turns her attention back to Jack and scowls. Angrily shrugging off The Burning Icewolf's hands, and pushing his arms back with her hands, she steps forward.
"Alright, you s h i t-f**king son of a b i t c h, bane of my existence, waste of space douche-bag..."
She spitefully hisses, readjusting her glasses with her left hand.
"You wanna do this?.... Fine, let's do this...Don't even bother trying to show me these so-called "Examples", you just tell them all to me, and I'll counter each and every one of them, Because I have already considered most if not every possible out come, good, or bad, and either already have protocols to prevent the bad ones, or am working on them... But first.... I want you to promise that after I shoot down your examples... You will-"
Meanwhile, Veronica has fallen onto the floor, confront of a very angry Adelveiss.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was you!"
She cries out, sitting up with her hands defensively out in front and and manages to a blue with teeth coming at her. She she then screams in alarm and poofs away.
"Aaaah!" emotion_0A0
She then reappears in a poof of smoke at Jack's six with the intent of hiding behind him, just as Dr. Addams balls her hands into fists and throwing them at her sides, leans forward and begins to scream at him.
"LEAVE ME THE F**K ALONE!!!!" scream scream scream scream
Dr. Addams shouts at the top of her lungs.
"I HATE YOU!!! I F**KING HATE YOU!!! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT S H I T TO ME!!! YOU'RE DIARRHEA!!! NOTHING BUT A BIG, BROWN, STINKY, RUNNY, PILE OF PARASITE INFESTED, DISEASE RIDDEN BIOLOGICAL WASTE THAT I WANT ABSOLUTELY NO F**KING THING WHAT SO EVER TO DO WITH!!! STAY THE F**K AWAY FROM ME, YOU F**KING S H I T, I WISH YOU WOULD DIE!!!"
Having finished her screaming, her eyes then go wide and and she starts to huff and puff through her clenched teeth, her face flushed red in rage and her knuckles white from being clenched so tightly, While Veronica starts to panic.
"What's going on!!??" sad
Veronica cries.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:27 pm
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch

Aileen cries in dismay.

She shouts in rage.
"Don't DO that!"
She cries.

"What a mess..."
"That won't do."

Stnd by a

Dr. Addams uttered a quick gasp of surprise when the Burning Icewolf had lifted her up, but now having been set back down, she looks back over her right shoulder at him.
"Thanks."
She says, and then turns her attention back to Jack and scowls. Angrily shrugging off The Burning Icewolf's hands, and pushing his arms back with her hands, she steps forward.
"Alright, you s h i t-f**king son of a b i t c h, bane of my existence, waste of space douche-bag..."
"You wanna do this?.... Fine, let's do this...Don't even bother trying to show me these so-called "Examples", you just tell them all to me, and I'll counter each and every one of them, Because I have already considered most if not every possible out come, good, or bad, and either already have protocols to prevent the bad ones, or am working on them... But first.... I want you to promise that after I shoot down your examples... You will-"
Meanwhile, Veronica has fallen onto the floor, confront of a very angry Adelveiss.
She cries out, sitting up with her hands defensively out in front and and manages to a blue with teeth coming at her. She she then screams in alarm and poofs away.
"Aaaah!" emotion_0A0
She then reappears in a poof of smoke at Jack's six with the intent of hiding behind him, just as Dr. Addams balls her hands into fists and throwing them at her sides, leans forward and begins to scream at him.
"I HATE YOU!!! I F**KING HATE YOU!!! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT S H I T TO ME!!! YOU'RE DIARRHEA!!! NOTHING BUT A BIG, BROWN, STINKY, RUNNY, PILE OF PARASITE INFESTED, DISEASE RIDDEN BIOLOGICAL WASTE THAT I WANT ABSOLUTELY NO F**KING THING WHAT SO EVER TO DO WITH!!! STAY THE F**K AWAY FROM ME, YOU F**KING S H I T, I WISH YOU WOULD DIE!!!"
Having finished her screaming, her eyes then go wide and and she starts to huff and puff through her clenched teeth, her face flushed red in rage and her knuckles white from being clenched so tightly, While Veronica starts to panic.
Veronica cries.

As Dr. Addams berate Jack, Aidar's shadow begins to bleed as if someone had been pouring black liquid upon the ground. The shadow fills with an infinite void of stars looking like a pool reflecting the night skys. The pool begins to ripple as a tall figure emerges, rising up from the a abyss. Nura stands at the top of the portal as the stars fade returning to blackness and fading back into Aider's shadow. Nura stands before the group wearing different clothes than when he had left, a different air hangs around the man different but similar. "Looks like I picked an opportune time to return." Nura looks to Aidar. "sorry about that buddy, you're always in the thick of things so you make a good anchor to portal to. You mind catching me up to all this, when you have the time of course." Nura grins and gestures to Dr. Addams and Jack.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:52 pm
NuraXross
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

Stnd by a

"Thanks."
"Aaaah!" emotion_0A0
Veronica cries.

As Dr. Addams berate Jack, Aidar's shadow begins to bleed as if someone had been pouring black liquid upon the ground. The shadow fills with an infinite void of stars looking like a pool reflecting the night skys. The pool begins to ripple as a tall figure emerges, rising up from the a abyss. Nura stands at the top of the portal as the stars fade returning to blackness and fading back into Aider's shadow. Nura stands before the group wearing different clothes than when he had left, a different air hangs around the man different but similar. "Looks like I picked an opportune time to return." Nura looks to Aidar. "sorry about that buddy, you're always in the thick of things so you make a good anchor to portal to. You mind catching me up to all this, when you have the time of course." Nura grins and gestures to Dr. Addams and Jack.

Aidar was stunned. All he could do was just blankly stare, like a deer caught in head lights in surprise as he watches the spectacle before him, just barely managing to process the insults she is spouting, and barely registering Nura's presence.
"Yeah, ok..."
He says almost autonomously.
"Sure.... Nae problem..."
Meanwhile, Adelveiss had snorted and began to mellow at Veronica's flight, but now with Nura's arrival, her ears flatten and she begins to growl, while all the other Wargs' ears perk up and face forward, except for Fenris's.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

May Akai Usagi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:29 am
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

Stnd by a

"Thanks."
"Aaaah!" emotion_0A0
Veronica cries.

Aidar was stunned. All he could do was just blankly stare, like a deer caught in head lights in surprise as he watches the spectacle before him, just barely managing to process the insults she is spouting, and barely registering Nura's presence.
"Yeah, ok..."
Meanwhile, Adelveiss had snorted and began to mellow at Veronica's flight, but now with Nura's arrival, her ears flatten and she begins to growl, while all the other Wargs' ears perk up and face forward, except for Fenris's.

User Image
"Such colorful language, I -" Jack is cut off when his codec rings and then he turns his head, but then grins then looks back at Dr. Adames. " Okay, since you dont want to see the examples of a bunch of grease monkeys shouting "mediocre" phrases let's see your counter for this question: what is your protocols and back up plan for wiping out 80% of all life on gaia and extinguishing a good chunk of the natural resources used to live off of? And by 80% life I mean all life on gaia, you sure you you will get all races? How do you know you get all in, maybe you only get humans, or vampires, who knows? But here is the BIGGEST concern you should worry about. Regardless of the outcome, how oh how do you plan to deal with other worldly invaders?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:41 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
shapelessevil
HomacXross7

Stnd by a

"Thanks."
"Aaaah!" emotion_0A0
Veronica cries.

"Yeah, ok..."

User Image
"Such colorful language, I -" Jack is cut off when his codec rings and then he turns his head, but then grins then looks back at Dr. Adames. " Okay, since you dont want to see the examples of a bunch of grease monkeys shouting "mediocre" phrases let's see your counter for this question: what is your protocols and back up plan for wiping out 80% of all life on gaia and extinguishing a good chunk of the natural resources used to live off of? And by 80% life I mean all life on gaia, you sure you you will get all races? How do you know you get all in, maybe you only get humans, or vampires, who knows? But here is the BIGGEST concern you should worry about. Regardless of the outcome, how oh how do you plan to deal with other worldly invaders?

Nura leans on Aidar, as he munches on some sort of fried confection in a paper box the smell of fried squid, and shrimp wafting out from the box. Nura offers some too Aidar. "Why does Jack look like a strawberry pimp?"  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:05 am
NuraXross
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
shapelessevil
HomacXross7

Stnd by a

"Thanks."
"Aaaah!" emotion_0A0
Veronica cries.

"Yeah, ok..."

User Image

Nura leans on Aidar, as he munches on some sort of fried confection in a paper box the smell of fried squid, and shrimp wafting out from the box. Nura offers some too Aidar. "Why does Jack look like a strawberry pimp?"

Dr. Addams drops her clipboard and stares dumbfounded at Jack, for a moment, and then raising her left hand and ducking her head as if about to claw her own face off, begins to chuckle. She then throws her head back with her arms to her sides with her palms up and fingers spread and bent as the chuckling erupts onto an uproarious laughter, her wide eyes almost popping out of her head as she grins from ear to ear.
"Oh no...."
Veronica gasps.
"Jack, did you just break her!?"
She then starts glance around.
"Maybe Ishould just poof out of here, for the time being?"
She thinks to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:59 pm
shapelessevil
NuraXross
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

"Yeah, ok..."

User Image

Dr. Addams drops her clipboard and stares dumbfounded at Jack, for a moment, and then raising her left hand and ducking her head as if about to claw her own face off, begins to chuckle. She then throws her head back with her arms to her sides with her palms up and fingers spread and bent as the chuckling erupts onto an uproarious laughter, her wide eyes almost popping out of her head as she grins from ear to ear.
"Oh no...."
Veronica gasps.
She thinks to herself.

While Dr. Addams is laughing, Nura looks past her to Jack an Veronica.
"So.... umm.... Jack what did you do to this girl? You didn't show her the thing with the tentacles did you? Oh man that was horrible, innocence ruined."
Nura leans on stupefied Aidar a bit more. "After the 6 or so months I've had this is pretty entertaining. Also where're the Wargs? I haven't given them cuddles in a while, they're probably all sad, poor things."
Nura then starts to looks around, hopefully.  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:58 am
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

"Yeah, ok..."

User Image

"Oh no...."
Veronica gasps.
She thinks to herself.

While Dr. Addams is laughing, Nura looks past her to Jack an Veronica.
"So.... umm.... Jack what did you do to this girl? You didn't show her the thing with the tentacles did you? Oh man that was horrible, innocence ruined."
Nura leans on stupefied Aidar a bit more. "After the 6 or so months I've had this is pretty entertaining. Also where're the Wargs? I haven't given them cuddles in a while, they're probably all sad, poor things."
Nura then starts to looks around, hopefully.

Spotting Nura, Veronica poofs over in front of him and grabs him by his cheeks with both hands.
"Nura,HELP!!!"
She shouts in a panick.
"Everybody's going nuts!"
Dr. Addams. finishes laughing and adjusts her glasses with her left hand.
"I understand, now._."
She says, briefly stooping down and gathering her clipboard up in her right hand.
"Your brain is either abnormal, or your mind is damaged... Likely, a little bit of both... It Won't matter what I explain to you, because you are going to hear and understand what you want to and not what I say."
In an act of dismissing Jack, Dr. Addams turns back to others.
"Everybody, if you would all follow me... This way, please.."
And, with those words, she turs back around and steps past Jack.  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games