Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:18 am

your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Yajiro awoke a hour later He turned to what he thought was Ifuuki-chan and relised that it was his bored. Then he spoted some small foot prints in the sand and he started to fallow them as fast as he could. After running for thirty minutes or so he spotted Ifuuki-chan."HEY!" he yelled at her.

Ifuuki-chan turned and spotted Yajiro, but kept walking. "So you ARE alive. I'm going to go get something to eat. I'm hungry." She didn't look hot though the sun blazed overhead. She just trudged through the sand.

"We can get some thing to eat at my village."he said to her."We're only about eight miles away."

Ifuuki-chan kept walking. "I'm going this way." she said. She refused to turn around.

"If you go that way you want get anything to eat for over 500 miles." he said to her. "And we're over 700 miles away from sand village."

Ifuuki-chan stopped. Turning around quickly, she frowned. "Are you sure? I smell something over that way."

Yajiro sniffed the air, he wasn't able to smell anything."Ok, do you see any smoke out their?" he asked her.
Facing the way she was walking, Ifuuki-chan sniffed the air. "Yes. Actually it's a fire made from dried bamboo. They are cooking some kind of fish, but I think they summoned it. Like froma scroll or something. One guy uses too much colone, and the other smells like a woman."

"Fine, go get your food,"he said to her."But, don't take to long I want to get home before night fall."

Ifuuki-chan nodded and walked away.
Two hours past when she returned again. She was covered in blood from head to toe. Her face was expressionless. She stood and stared at Yajiro.

Yajiro looked up at Ifuuki-chan and said"looks like you had fun."

She simply stood there silent. The look on her face was very unnerving. Blood dripped on the sand where she stood.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:28 am

Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Yajiro awoke a hour later He turned to what he thought was Ifuuki-chan and relised that it was his bored. Then he spoted some small foot prints in the sand and he started to fallow them as fast as he could. After running for thirty minutes or so he spotted Ifuuki-chan."HEY!" he yelled at her.

Ifuuki-chan turned and spotted Yajiro, but kept walking. "So you ARE alive. I'm going to go get something to eat. I'm hungry." She didn't look hot though the sun blazed overhead. She just trudged through the sand.

"We can get some thing to eat at my village."he said to her."We're only about eight miles away."

Ifuuki-chan kept walking. "I'm going this way." she said. She refused to turn around.

"If you go that way you want get anything to eat for over 500 miles." he said to her. "And we're over 700 miles away from sand village."

Ifuuki-chan stopped. Turning around quickly, she frowned. "Are you sure? I smell something over that way."

Yajiro sniffed the air, he wasn't able to smell anything."Ok, do you see any smoke out their?" he asked her.
Facing the way she was walking, Ifuuki-chan sniffed the air. "Yes. Actually it's a fire made from dried bamboo. They are cooking some kind of fish, but I think they summoned it. Like froma scroll or something. One guy uses too much colone, and the other smells like a woman."

"Fine, go get your food,"he said to her."But, don't take to long I want to get home before night fall."

Two hours past when she returned again. She was covered in blood from head to toe. Her face was expressionless. She stood and stared at Yajiro.

She simply stood there silent. The look on her face was very unnerving. Blood dripped on the sand where she stood.

"Ok then, Shall we go?" he said while getting up.

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:31 am

your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

"Ok then, Shall we go?" he said while getting up.

Without a word, she began walking in the direction of Yajiro's village. Unnoticable before, she gripped a bloody scalpel so hard it looked as it was going to break.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:37 am

"So do you want to tell me what happened back there?"he asked her in a warm voice.

your evil twin

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:37 am

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Kisai bounded through the trees through cloud country. She had a terrible premonition about her daughter, so she left as soon as she could. Mai was the only one she had left, and she was feircely protective of her. It was bad enough when the girl Mai asked her to watch left, and she had a feeling that didn't bode well either. Kisai stopped. Down below her was a man sleeping. She jumped and landed next to him. It was one of the nins that had stolen the Rajin scroll! She kicked him hard in the side. "Wake up! Where is my daughter?"
Geku stood up and dusted himself off. In a flash he had Zasumaru pointed infront of Kisai's jugular.
"One reason why I shouldn't kill you" Geku said with a toothy grin.

Kisai gasped. The sight of the strange man holding her daughter's birth sword was to much for her. Jumping back she pulled out a scroll and unfurled it. While it was flying through the air she reached into it and pulled out a sharp metal ring about two foot across. She gripped it by a cord wrapped handle. "Heed my call Sarubu." she whispered.
She looked up at Geku with a whithering glance. "I'll ask you again, where is she?"
Geku was taken back. He looked away. Kisai's glare was a bit much for him. Geku dropped Mai's sword right infront of Kisai's feet. However as soon as the sword hit the ground, a wooden arm with Neko-de attatched to it, burst from Geku's coat with a shocking speed. It aimed itself towards Kisai's heart.
"Gotcha!" Geku said with another one of his 's**t-eating' grins.

With amazing speed, Kisai spun Sarubu down and defected the arm. Continuing the spin she sent it flying at Geku.
Geku grabbed the limb and inserted it back into his trentch coat. With that he bit his thumb and started a seires of hand seals. After he had finished preparing his technique he lifted both of his arms. A slight blue aura enveloped Geku's body.
"Kabuki Tegeki no jutsu (Kabuki Imperial Theater)" Geku said, now sweating. Over a thousand Chakra strings erupted from Geku's fingers, the zoomed of in all directions.

Kisai kept her distance. Puppetry. she thought to herself. Tossing Sarubu into the air, she did a few seals herself. "Tsuta kuzu no jutsu!" she said. Vines shot up from the ground and sprang at Geku. She caught Sarubu.
A puppet that resembeled a goat decended from above and took the hit for Geku. Geku waved his arm and twitched a few fingers. A puppet with a sheild the size of Geku and a puppet that looked like a overgrown katana charged Kisai.

Kisai ducked the katana and struck the shield with Sarubu. To her surprised it didn't statter, it only created a small gash. She backflipped in the air and released a volly of kunai at Geku.
Geku commanded the shield to cover him. It fell to pieces before it reached him.
"What an immense level of Zanto..." Geku said as the kunai sank into the Goat puppet (Yagiza). "Hotaru Kamikaze no Jutsu (Firefly Suicide technique)" Geku shouted. Yagiza glowed a brilliant red and eventually started to give of sparks. Yagize slowly charged Kisai...

Not wanting to directly attack the glowing puppet, Kisai spun, chopping a tree down with Sarubu. The second revolution cut the top of the tree off leaving a small log. In the third Kisai kicked the log at the goat puppet.
The goat lazily attempted to move out of the way but failed. He was hit by the log and erupted into flames. It was only a few seconds later that he exploded sending shards of wood flying everywhere...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:40 am

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Kisai bounded through the trees through cloud country. She had a terrible premonition about her daughter, so she left as soon as she could. Mai was the only one she had left, and she was feircely protective of her. It was bad enough when the girl Mai asked her to watch left, and she had a feeling that didn't bode well either. Kisai stopped. Down below her was a man sleeping. She jumped and landed next to him. It was one of the nins that had stolen the Rajin scroll! She kicked him hard in the side. "Wake up! Where is my daughter?"
Geku stood up and dusted himself off. In a flash he had Zasumaru pointed infront of Kisai's jugular.

Kisai gasped. The sight of the strange man holding her daughter's birth sword was to much for her. Jumping back she pulled out a scroll and unfurled it. While it was flying through the air she reached into it and pulled out a sharp metal ring about two foot across. She gripped it by a cord wrapped handle. "Heed my call Sarubu." she whispered.
She looked up at Geku with a whithering glance. "I'll ask you again, where is she?"
Geku was taken back. He looked away. Kisai's glare was a bit much for him. Geku dropped Mai's sword right infront of Kisai's feet. However as soon as the sword hit the ground, a wooden arm with Neko-de attatched to it, burst from Geku's coat with a shocking speed. It aimed itself towards Kisai's heart.

With amazing speed, Kisai spun Sarubu down and defected the arm. Continuing the spin she sent it flying at Geku.
Geku grabbed the limb and inserted it back into his trentch coat. With that he bit his thumb and started a seires of hand seals. After he had finished preparing his technique he lifted both of his arms. A slight blue aura enveloped Geku's body.
"Kabuki Tegeki no jutsu (Kabuki Imperial Theater)" Geku said, now sweating. Over a thousand Chakra strings erupted from Geku's fingers, the zoomed of in all directions.

Kisai kept her distance. Puppetry. she thought to herself. Tossing Sarubu into the air, she did a few seals herself. "Tsuta kuzu no jutsu!" she said. Vines shot up from the ground and sprang at Geku. She caught Sarubu.
A puppet that resembeled a goat decended from above and took the hit for Geku. Geku waved his arm and twitched a few fingers. A puppet with a sheild the size of Geku and a puppet that looked like a overgrown katana charged Kisai.

Kisai ducked the katana and struck the shield with Sarubu. To her surprised it didn't statter, it only created a small gash. She backflipped in the air and released a volly of kunai at Geku.
Geku commanded the shield to cover him. It fell to pieces before it reached him.
"What an immense level of Zanto..." Geku said as the kunai sank into the Goat puppet (Yagiza). "Hotaru Kamikaze no Jutsu (Firefly Suicide technique)" Geku shouted. Yagiza glowed a brilliant red and eventually started to give of sparks. Yagize slowly charged Kisai...

Not wanting to directly attack the glowing puppet, Kisai spun, chopping a tree down with Sarubu. The second revolution cut the top of the tree off leaving a small log. In the third Kisai kicked the log at the goat puppet.
The goat lazily attempted to move out of the way but failed. He was hit by the log and erupted into flames. It was only a few seconds later that he exploded sending shards of wood flying everywhere...

Kisai hurtled through the remnants of the puppet and shot toward Geku. She threw Sarubu, and it sliced through the air directly at his chest.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:42 am

your evil twin
"So do you want to tell me what happened back there?"he asked her in a warm voice.

Ifuuki-chan's face twitched slightly, but she remained silent. Tears began to run down her face as she walked.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:46 am

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Kisai hurtled through the remnants of the puppet and shot toward Geku. She threw Sarubu, and it sliced through the air directly at his chest.
Geku didn't have the energy to move. The slash cut down verticaly. A wound opened up and Geku grinned once again.
"Kinjutsu..." Geku muttered. The wound opened up even more and a wooden arm ripped out of it, clutching a katana thrusted towards Kisai's neck.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

your evil twin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:48 am

Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

Ifuuki-chan's face twitched slightly, but she remained silent. Tears began to run down her face as she walked.

Yajiro stopped walking and reached into his pack and pulled out a jug of water and offered it to Ifuuci-chan."Here do you want to clean up?"he asked her as he began to think of his own child.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:51 am

Silly Genji

Geku didn't have the energy to move. The slash cut down verticaly. A wound opened up and Geku grinned once again.
"Kinjutsu..." Geku muttered. The wound opened up even more and a wooden arm ripped out of it, clutching a katana thrusted towards Kisai's neck.

Unable to stop her forward momentum, she grabbed the sword with her hands. She continued forward, slicing up her hands until the blade entered her chest. Luckly it only penetrated a small way. Kisai coughed up blood. "You b*****d.."
I can't use the spirit release... I need my hands...
Sarubu embeded itself in a tree, its master unable to retrieve it.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:54 am

your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

Yajiro stopped walking and reached into his pack and pulled out a jug of water and offered it to Ifuuci-chan."Here do you want to clean up?"he asked her as he began to think of his own child.

Ifuuki-chan turned, then began to shudder uncontrolably. She began to hyperventalate. Falling to the ground, she continued to twich and shake. "Too.....young...." she gasped, "To...control...body...." Her eyes grew wide as she gasped for air.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:55 am

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Unable to stop her forward momentum, she grabbed the sword with her hands. She continued forward, slicing up her hands until the blade entered her chest. Luckly it only penetrated a small way. Kisai coughed up blood. "You b*****d.."
"You should run away, *Obasan," Geku said attempting to push the blade in.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:02 am

Senji sat down with his head in his hands. "I want out..." He muttered.
"Yeah. You're not the only one" Ra said.
"Mai escaped. I saw it. That b*****d helped her"
"Is that so...?" Ra said as he lay down.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:05 am

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Kisai gritted her teeth as the blade pushed a little father in. "Hiding a puppet in your body...eh?" she said, "I have to admit, you surprised me." Her blood ran generously down the katana. Blood flowed from her mouth as well.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:09 am

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Kisai gritted her teeth as the blade pushed a little father in. "Hiding a puppet in your body...eh?" she said, "I have to admit, you surprised me." Her blood ran generously down the katana. Blood flowed from her mouth as well.
"You're ... m-making this harder for y---ourself," Geku stuttered, coughing up blood .
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games