Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:49 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
she laughed softly, looking at them bicker, she silently sketched hoping they wouldnt notice it was them that she was sketching

Lance spotted the girl sketching him out of the corner of his eye. Knowing a bit about sketching he pretended not to notice and continued to look at the odd asortment of food with a sort of curious look in his eye.
*fineshes the cow leg and gnaws on the bone*so whats next in the afternoon clasess  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:52 am
she continued to sketch "umm i think we have fire next" she said looking up then she looked back at her sketch "hmm almost done" she whispered  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:54 am
Aprilbaby1
she continued to sketch "umm i think we have fire next" she said looking up then she looked back at her sketch "hmm almost done" she whispered
good a class that you can sleep in*snaps the bone at the thie like a twig*  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:55 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she laughed "lets just hope you dont set your tail on fire again" she said flipping the page and sketching another drawing of them  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:56 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she laughed "lets just hope you dont set your tail on fire again" she said flipping the page and sketching another drawing of them
hey that wasent fun *grabs tail and holds it to his face*i love my tail  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:57 am
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
she laughed softly, looking at them bicker, she silently sketched hoping they wouldnt notice it was them that she was sketching

Lance spotted the girl sketching him out of the corner of his eye. Knowing a bit about sketching he pretended not to notice and continued to look at the odd asortment of food with a sort of curious look in his eye.
*fineshes the cow leg and gnaws on the bone*so whats next in the afternoon clasess

Hopefully I will get to sit in on some sort of artistic class in this school. I think that would be so cool to be able to make an ice sculpture or sculpt something with your bare claws. You know, if I see someone preforming magic it would definately help me to learn how.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:58 am
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

Hopefully I will get to sit in on some sort of artistic class in this school. I think that would be so cool to be able to make an ice sculpture or sculpt something with your bare claws. You know, if I see someone preforming magic it would definately help me to learn how.

well then here is your first trick to see*flicks fingers sending lava out of his hand making a dragon made of fire float above his head*  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:59 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she laughed "well thats what you get for sleeping and wagging your tell while you slept...by the way what were you dreaming that made your tell wag furiously?" she asked amusement in her eyes as she looked at him "that must have been one heck of a good dream" she said teasing him  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:01 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she laughed "well thats what you get for sleeping and wagging your tell while you slept...by the way what were you dreaming that made your tell wag furiously?" she asked amusement in her eyes as she looked at him "that must have been one heck of a good dream" she said teasing him
simple *a whole field of cows for my self to eat*grins and bares his fangs*  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:05 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled and shrugged "whatever you say" she said amusement crossed her eyes  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:05 am
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

well then here is your first trick to see*flicks fingers sending lava out of his hand making a dragon made of fire float above his head*

His right hand started shaking slightly looking at this fire dragon that just appeared above the wolfs head. That is so cool let me try to make one of those. He motioned his hand in the same way the wolf did only nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:06 am
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

His right hand started shaking slightly looking at this fire dragon that just appeared above the wolfs head. That is so cool let me try to make one of those. He motioned his hand in the same way the wolf did only nothing happened.

well its kinda my element so i dont know if it would work for you
so any way if you dont mind me asking where do you come from  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:07 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

hey thats a dirty thought bad angel*sticks tounge out*  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:08 am
she made a soft wind blow her hair around, it started to get hot in the cafateria  

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:09 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

hey thats a dirty thought bad angel*sticks tounge out*
she laughs "hey i wasnt thinking about that...but now that you mentioned it" she smiled and grabbed his tounge playfully pulling it "you were saying?" she asked still holding his tounge  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games