Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:00 pm

(yes finally, someone agrees XD) she shook her head around "wow, what happened?" she asked seeing the blood
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:01 pm

(God, if you guys hate me so much, I might as well just quit...)

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:03 pm

(im just kidding, u know i love u lol XP jk)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:12 pm

(aww comn we need you lol) "i dont know" he shouted back water sparaying from a dozen diffrent places "oh god dont let this end like the invader" he moaned waiting for the sub to reach the surface.

coreykill

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:13 pm

(Sure, sure. Liars >.>)

Arage rushed into the place they were about have sex in, looking around, a paniced look on his face. "What the hell's going on!?" he asked loudly, taking bandages out of a box and trying to seal up the holes.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:15 pm

(lol i dont lie......XD and we werent doing it XP) "i dont know" she said runnning over to the panel and raising the sub up to the surface

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:19 pm

vasily held his head a moment more "raise the scope" he yelled starting to look through it, all of a sudden water started to spray out the sides of it "oh hell its cracked and flooded" he mutterd darkly observing one of the instrument panlels spraying sparks as water hit it.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:21 pm

"Oh son of a b***h!" he yelled as sparks flew at him, stinging his skin. "s**t, what're we gonna do?"

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:21 pm

she jumps back seeing it start to spark "what do we do captain?" she asked looking around
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:25 pm

he turned and looked at her a moment his eyes showing that he didnt really see her. "we hit the pumps and go topside" he said walking over and hitting a large green button. he started to slosh over to the nav panel noticing it said they had surfaced, he was confused if they were up why were they still at an angle. he walked quickly to the back of the ship finding many rooms at the back flooded and leaking badly. he walked back and opened the hatch. "cmon everyone out lets go" he shouthed.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:28 pm

she walks back out, the water rising a little "yes lets get out of here" she said seeing things float out of the room, she climbs up the ladder
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:29 pm

(Oh yeah. Silently's in Las Vegas until Mon....so we'll just bring her along everywhere lol)

His eyes widened as he remembered Holly. "Go, I'll catch up!" he screamed, quickly running to Holly and pulling her with him to the hatch.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:30 pm

(lol how could u forget XP lol jk) she climbs out and looks at the sub "wow, what the hell happened?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:31 pm

vasily climed the ladder immidetly noticing that the entire rear of the ship was still submerged. "oh hell" he mutterd staring at it. "well thats just great" he mutterd darkly scanning the horizon for anything useful.

coreykill

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:32 pm

(Lol, I would never forget my gf XP)
He quickly pushed her up the ladder, climbing up after her.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff