Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:58 pm

well i say what they government dont know wont hurt em or help me but any ways if ya can get away with it and they dont find out then ya midus well do it this coming form a 16 year old ok well any ways neko if ya need adeas for the people who don't have ideas for there pics just ask i have many ideas that could work
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:00 pm

DoomNeko
Vixxie Fox
DoomNeko
I'm doing good, currently giving my DevART gallery a much-needed giga-update with all my msot recent stuff in no particular order before I get back to work on the 52 or so charatcers I have left to drw for the AFG Christmas pic whee sweatdrop
ouch poor you hun

Nawr, it's not that bad.
Maybe skip a few nights of sleep and stay up late on Christmas Eve. I'll get a lot done if I don't finish and I'll already be up and awake to have a nice chat with Santa, maybe share a plate of cookies and laugh at a few jokes about politicians. xp
lol oh dear hun oh dear

Vixxie Fox

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:02 pm

drifter_Xwolf
well i say what they government dont know wont hurt em or help me but any ways if ya can get away with it and they dont find out then ya midus well do it this coming form a 16 year old ok well any ways neko if ya need adeas for the people who don't have ideas for there pics just ask i have many ideas that could work

Bah, the only reason they need to put laws in the first palce is because people are too stupid to drink responsibly and have a friend who doesn't to bring them back home or help in case trouble brews. I happen to be the designated driver who doesn't drive for my friends. I pull them back on the sidewalk when they waltz off after taking some harder-hitting stuff than alcohol. xp

As for the pic, thanks for the help. I noticed you dropped a few ideas by the thread earlier :3
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:08 pm

Af Mas
LonelyWinterRose
Af Mas
LonelyWinterRose
*tackle huggles Af rembering his promise nuzzling him purring*

I didnt forget see!! But I bet you did lol!

eek I made a promise? Oookay. *huggles and nuzzles*

*laughs stradling your chest giggling*

No but the other day when I left I promised to come back and cuddle with ya! Rember!

*goes back to nuzzling ya*

So warm... heart heart heart

redface

*laughs as he watches you blush*

Why do you do that.. You feel uncomfortable??

LonelyWinterRose

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:09 pm

well ya im responsible around family though
cause alot of them are a bit of alchoholics

and your welcome i have many ideas that i get like building a snow fort or sleding for some examples
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:10 pm

well ya im responsible around family though
cause alot of them are a bit of alchoholics

and your welcome i have many ideas that i get like building a snow fort or sleding for some examples

drifter_xwolf1188

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:11 pm

LonelyWinterRose
Af Mas
LonelyWinterRose
Af Mas
LonelyWinterRose

No but the other day when I left I promised to come back and cuddle with ya! Rember!

redface

Well, I don't mind cuddling with guys, I like it a lot, but I have a mate. I'm just worried that I may get another person to fall for me after I already have a mate. I can still cuddle and have fun and all.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:11 pm

Neko gotta say sorry for never getting back to you before on my old account about the fursona pic redface have limited net access and had to go away completely at one stage

Vixxie Fox

Voidemortis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:13 pm

Hello?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:15 pm

well my comps being a basterd so if i post twice that why so sry #takes a bat to the side of the comp ya how ya like that#

drifter_xwolf1188

Vixxie Fox

Axel ShadowMoon
Hello?
*waves* hello

Af Mas
LonelyWinterRose
Af Mas
LonelyWinterRose
Af Mas
LonelyWinterRose

redface

Well, I don't mind cuddling with guys, I like it a lot, but I have a mate. I'm just worried that I may get another person to fall for me after I already have a mate. I can still cuddle and have fun and all.

*laughs snickering slightly*

Its ok I understand your just warm and I like soft warm cuddly things. Heh if i ever meet your mate and they are the same I will be like a leech on them too! xd xd

LonelyWinterRose

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:17 pm

LonelyWinterRose

Its ok I understand your just warm and I like soft warm cuddly things. Heh if i ever meet your mate and they are the same I will be like a leech on them too! xd xd

Okay, as long as you understand biggrin
*huggles and nuzzles*

Af Mas
LonelyWinterRose
Af Mas
LonelyWinterRose
Af Mas
LonelyWinterRose

redface

I understand lol. Your jsut warm and soft. and I like soft warm cuddly things. If I ever meet your mate I will probably do the same to them too! So dont worry

xd xd xd (I dont know if this double posted or not if so read the first one heh)

LonelyWinterRose

Sonya Khatsworth

Vixxie Fox
Neko gotta say sorry for never getting back to you before on my old account about the fursona pic redface have limited net access and had to go away completely at one stage

Old account? Fursona pic?
I R teh confuzzled now o.O

Anyhow, PM me about it if you wish as I must now take leave; food's ready here :3
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games