Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hazzwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:29 pm

*waves back at Edd*

Well, most popular artists charge around $20 to $25 for badges... I tend to be a bit cheaper than that, I seek out the good artists who are just starting out and do badges for $5 to $10...

Anyway, I've never spent my full amount...

At FWA, I got one $15 badge, one $5 badge, and 1 $30 tail.

At Megaplex, I only got one badge for $5, and I also bought a tail for my friend WiNgS for #25.

Outside of cons, I've spent $45 on one badge (crazy expensive but it's what she charges and I love her art.) , and $15 on a badge and a keychain from someone else.

But yeah, AC is a HUGE convention and I don't want to limit myself... also I'd like to get some full size pictures instead of just badges this time, so I'm allowing myself more spending money.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:33 pm

*snuggles up to Edd* You wanna go to AC sometime snuggle kitty?

Ah, yea I can see why just by the amount of people posting journals about going and doing art.

Oh when are you gonna finish that piece you talked about on livejournal? I really wanna see.

Shadows sweet embrace

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:36 pm

Do you use all those badges?

*snuggles back* I'd like to go to a con someday....also a concert, still never been to one.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:39 pm

Edd, yep, I take all my badges to cons with me. I usually wear a few at a time and switch them out every day. I've seen people wearing 20 at a time, but that's just absurd. If you wanna see some of them they're mostly in my scrap gallery on FA.

Yami, I finished it, I guess... I'm not totally happy with the background because I SUCK at drawing plants... I'll submit it to FA eventually, but if you wanna see it now I can send you a link in PM.

hazzwolf

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:42 pm

Wow o_O I can't see having more than a few maybe. xp
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:43 pm

Edd- Well when I finally get my grandmother to let me have you over we can go to one. KoRn comes to Pensacola every summer and Godsmack comes to town as well.

Hazz-Yea, I'd like that. ^-^ Have the Tallyfurs had a party yet? I think I'm gonna come back in September for a while and I want to set up a party as kind of a later birthday/going away thing for me. Just need to find a place to have it.

Shadows sweet embrace

hazzwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:46 pm

No parties yet, unfurtunately.(yes you can slap me for that.) Nighteyes and I were possibly trying to arrange something, but no idea when or where at this point. You know how hard it is to organize furries, after all.

September... sad I'll be gone by then. Sometimes I regret having left, you know... then again, I'm closer to my mate when I'm at school. (Still long distance, why do I keep doing that?)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:48 pm

Shadow - Oh really now?...=o

Argh, I wanna change my outfit. >.<

Eddily

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:53 pm

XD Yea, but I mean the last time we had a party Nighteyes ended up running into a tent rope and hurting his self. But hey I'll be 18 and mom and dad won't be calling and asking what the hell I'm doing.

Well I can come back in November (you have a break then don't ya? You did last year I think) that way sis and you will be able to go. And hopefully Lex won't come when I do thorw this.

Edd- Ye, she is so against it right now but after I'm 18 and everything I'll be able to have you over anyway. I'll just have ta put you in a hotel. But that'll be ok I'll be working and everything. But yep they do. I haven't head when they are comming this year though...

So do I but I can't think of anything...but yours looks good hun.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:53 pm

*shrugs* I like collecting badges, even if I can't wear them all at once. It's just cute little mini-art after all. I don't have the kind of money to get a bunch of full-scale pictures, so when I find an artist I really like I get a badge from them. When I'm at school I have them hung up on a string along the wall as decoration.

hazzwolf

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:00 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
Edd- Ye, she is so against it right now but after I'm 18 and everything I'll be able to have you over anyway. I'll just have ta put you in a hotel. But that'll be ok I'll be working and everything. But yep they do. I haven't head when they are comming this year though...

You sure we should do that though hun?

The reason I can't is because it won't load the page for me. xp
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:04 pm

Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace

Yea, I mean it wouldn't matter as long as I go to the Kingdome Hall every Tuesday, Thursday,and Sunday and keep in touch with her. Besides I'll tell her that I'm going and staying with a friend. *shrugs* She can't do anything but fuss at me and she already does that. XD

Shadows sweet embrace

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:05 pm

Evening y'all.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:08 pm

Hi Di. ^^

Shadows sweet embrace

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:10 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace

Yea, I mean it wouldn't matter as long as I go to the Kingdome Hall every Tuesday, Thursday,and Sunday and keep in touch with her. Besides I'll tell her that I'm going and staying with a friend. *shrugs* She can't do anything but fuss at me and she already does that. XD

I'm not sure, I'd kinda feel awkward taking you away like that...and you'd be keeping me a secret.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games