Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wittetijger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:48 pm

MS-05 is the first mass production suit from Zeon. Aka Zaku. MS-06 is the Zaku II the more advanced and inproved model. Sever variants have been made. G the gound suit. S the Suit Char used in the early years of the war. and my Fav. R-1A the Hight moblaty modle. Mine is a MS-06R-2A. I costumized it ^_^

wow... I have practically no clue what any of that means... but it sounds cool and that you really enjoy it smile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:51 pm

Wittetijger
MS-05 is the first mass production suit from Zeon. Aka Zaku. MS-06 is the Zaku II the more advanced and inproved model. Sever variants have been made. G the gound suit. S the Suit Char used in the early years of the war. and my Fav. R-1A the Hight moblaty modle. Mine is a MS-06R-2A. I costumized it ^_^

wow... I have practically no clue what any of that means... but it sounds cool and that you really enjoy it smile

stuff from old school gundam. None of that Wing, and G stuff.

Skuger Moonclaw

Wittetijger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:53 pm

Sura Tokaniku
Wittetijger

stuff from old school gundam. None of that Wing, and G stuff.

ahhhh I knew zeon sounded familiar... although it makes me think of that anime with hitomi and vahn ahh escaflowne... not gundam wing with hero and duo... and others
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:59 pm

Wittetijger
ahhhh I knew zeon sounded familiar... although it makes me think of that anime with hitomi and vahn ahh escaflowne... not gundam wing with hero and duo... and others

I see. I need to find that. (hopefully with out any of the cutting they did on Fox)

Skuger Moonclaw

Wittetijger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:05 pm

Sura Tokaniku
Wittetijger

I see. I need to find that. (hopefully with out any of the cutting they did on Fox)

escaflowne... you can buy it... or probably download it somewhere... I just dont know where to do that.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:10 pm

Wittetijger
Sura Tokaniku
Wittetijger

escaflowne... you can buy it... or probably download it somewhere... I just dont know where to do that.

have to get the MS Gundam 0079, 8th MS team, war in a pocket, Stardust Memory, Zeta, Double Zeta, and The Gundam SEED seires first

Skuger Moonclaw

Wittetijger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:13 pm

Sura Tokaniku
Wittetijger
Sura Tokaniku
Wittetijger

have to get the MS Gundam 0079, 8th MS team, war in a pocket, Stardust Memory, Zeta, Double Zeta, and The Gundam SEED seires first

wow thats a lot of stuff... well goodnight and goodluck with all that
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:15 pm

Wittetijger
Sura Tokaniku
Wittetijger
Sura Tokaniku
Wittetijger

wow thats a lot of stuff... well goodnight and goodluck with all that

your leaving? night O.o and thanks

Skuger Moonclaw

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:52 pm

~falls over and goes to sleep~
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:47 pm

another day, another empty chatterbox... *sits down agaisnt a tree and relaxes*

Wittetijger

windrider118

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:14 am

Wittetijger

hello there
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:32 pm

windrider118
Wittetijger

hello there

Hi, nice to meet you windrider whats up?

Wittetijger

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:07 pm

*scampers in and hops in his hammock, then peeks around, wondering if anyone is awake*
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:34 pm

Wittetijger

hey there

Shinobi Kasumi

Wittetijger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:00 pm

Shinobi Kasumi
Wittetijger

hey there

sup biggrin how are you shinobi?
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games