Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:11 pm

Diana Vulpes
Evening y'all.

*waves*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:15 pm

Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
Edd- Ye, she is so against it right now but after I'm 18 and everything I'll be able to have you over anyway. I'll just have ta put you in a hotel. But that'll be ok I'll be working and everything. But yep they do. I haven't head when they are comming this year though...

So do I but I can't think of anything...but yours looks good hun.

You sure we should do that though hun?

The reason I can't is because it won't load the page for me. xp

Yea, I mean it wouldn't matter as long as I go to the Kingdome Hall every Tuesday, Thursday,and Sunday and keep in touch with her. Besides I'll tell her that I'm going and staying with a friend. *shrugs* She can't do anything but fuss at me and she already does that. XD

I'm not sure, I'd kinda feel awkward taking you away like that...and you'd be keeping me a secret.

I don't want you to feel like that hun, I'll bring you over and everything. It just I don't want her to go all bible crazy. I'm willing to talk to her and to try and let you stay here in the office where my brother is now but I don't know how I'll get er to let me. That just the only problem.

Shadows sweet embrace

hazzwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:15 pm

Hey there Diana, I'm Hazz. I don't post much, but I lurk around here a lot, and I was bored so I'm in here. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:18 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
Edd- Ye, she is so against it right now but after I'm 18 and everything I'll be able to have you over anyway. I'll just have ta put you in a hotel. But that'll be ok I'll be working and everything. But yep they do. I haven't head when they are comming this year though...

So do I but I can't think of anything...but yours looks good hun.

You sure we should do that though hun?

The reason I can't is because it won't load the page for me. xp

Yea, I mean it wouldn't matter as long as I go to the Kingdome Hall every Tuesday, Thursday,and Sunday and keep in touch with her. Besides I'll tell her that I'm going and staying with a friend. *shrugs* She can't do anything but fuss at me and she already does that. XD

I'm not sure, I'd kinda feel awkward taking you away like that...and you'd be keeping me a secret.

I don't want you to feel like that hun, I'll bring you over and everything. It just I don't want her to go all bible crazy. I'm willing to talk to her and to try and let you stay here in the office where my brother is now but I don't know how I'll get er to let me. That just the only problem.

Well there's no rush. ^^

I should get to bed. Night everyone!

Eddily

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:22 pm

hazzwolf
Hey there Diana, I'm Hazz. I don't post much, but I lurk around here a lot, and I was bored so I'm in here. 3nodding
*nods and hugs da wolfie* You should post more. ^^
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:22 pm

Well now, isn't this place hoppin?

Selene Aries

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:23 pm

Oh, well... Night Edd.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:26 pm

Yea first time in a while it seems. It kind of feels good to talk to people here again. ^^

Shadows sweet embrace

hazzwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:27 pm

It's my influence. I've always been a thread necromancer.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:35 pm

XD And I have always been the person to kill the thread.

Shadows sweet embrace

hazzwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:41 pm

I see you have on a harem outfit now, did I inspire you?

Kris just posted on Tallyfurs asking if anyone wants to go to the beach this weekend. So maybe something fun will happen. I really hope so... Nighteyes said he's planning something he just doesn't know what yet. Anyway, this is good news. I've gotten so used to living with furries that 2 weeks at home without a furmeet is enough to make me go through withdrawal symptoms. XD

Furries: better than paying for therapy.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:45 pm

Yea. XD

Wish I could go...hey have a road trip to Pensacola! lol, like that would happen. *giggles* Well after this when is the next time you are going to be back in town?

Shadows sweet embrace

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:46 pm

I am just distracted with lots of other things.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:49 pm

Well, I'm predicting I'll be gone for about 2 weeks for AC (staying with my mate, of course.) after that I'll be back until the beginning of August.

If you're not coming back until September (wait, are you taking a year off of school? what school in this state doesn't start until September?) then I probably won't see you until Fall break in November. sad Damn conflicting schedules!

hazzwolf

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:51 pm

Diana Vulpes
I am just distracted with lots of other things.

Its ok Di. ^-^ Nice avie by the way, I really like the mark.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games