Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hazzwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:04 pm
Nice to meet you as well, I've heard a bit about you from Shadow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:07 pm
I wonder if Lloxie has heard of the Discworld graphic novels  

Afina Maslow

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:11 pm
*hugs Affy* Hey, how are ya doing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:17 pm
And now he's being nice to me again. What the hell? Why are all my exes insane? Is this something I cause in boys? Am I doing something wrong?  

hazzwolf

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:17 pm
*swishes his tail and nuzzles up to Shady* Oh she's mentioned me has she? Hehe <^^> Good things I hope X3

Oh hey Af, good to see y-....
*freezes*
... D... D-Discworld... GRAPHIC NOVELS?!?!?!?!
*is suddenly right on top of Af, eyes wide, having seemingly somehow voided all the space between them* <@___@>  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:22 pm
hazzwolf
And now he's being nice to me again. What the hell? Why are all my exes insane? Is this something I cause in boys? Am I doing something wrong?

Zerox? Let him be nice. *shrug* What can it do?

*giggles and watches Llox.* No Llox I cursed you! Yea right...  

Shadows sweet embrace

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:30 pm
Arf, hehe X3 I can't see you cursing anyone, ya sweet cutiepup. *grins, ducks, and hides*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:33 pm
I'm not complaining about him being nice. I want to stay friends with him... just that 2 days ago we got in a big fight and he made me feel like crap. That's what started all the angsty stuff I was writing about on LJ. He seems to have mood swings about how he feels about me.

I really wish him and the fox didn't hate each other so much. I love them both in different ways... I mean, yeah, Zex is a pain sometimes, but he's one of my best friends and I don't want that to change just because we aren't dating anymore, you know?  

hazzwolf

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:35 pm
Lloxie
Arf, hehe X3 I can't see you cursing anyone, ya sweet cutiepup. *grins, ducks, and hides*

Nayh! *blushes and pounces after* Mmm but you do know that you are cuter than me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:38 pm
hazzwolf
I'm not complaining about him being nice. I want to stay friends with him... just that 2 days ago we got in a big fight and he made me feel like crap. That's what started all the angsty stuff I was writing about on LJ. He seems to have mood swings about how he feels about me.

I really wish him and the fox didn't hate each other so much. I love them both in different ways... I mean, yeah, Zex is a pain sometimes, but he's one of my best friends and I don't want that to change just because we aren't dating anymore, you know?

Yea tell me about it...Well I wish I could help you. But no one has ever well just been rude to Lex.  

Shadows sweet embrace

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:39 pm
Shadows sweet embrace
Lloxie

Nayh! *blushes and pounces after* Mmm but you do know that you are cuter than me.

*blushes and paws at ya* Nuuuu... lies!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:42 pm
Lloxie
Shadows sweet embrace
Lloxie

*giggles and rolls us as you pounce. pins ya down and licks your nose wagging tail and grinning down at ya* Hehe you fell for it. *starts to tickle*  

Shadows sweet embrace

hazzwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:47 pm
I try to be civil to all my exes... well, except Creepy ********. But he's, you know, creepy. And he's an adult baby. I don't know why I have no problem with babyfurs but ABs squick me.Furry prejudice I guess.

But yeah, even Lexie I try to stay on good terms with, just because I know I'm going to encounter him at meets and I don't want messy drama.

Zerox is different though, I really care about him a lot, even though we didn't work out as a couple in the long run. I really don't want him to be angry with me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:53 pm
Yea, I haven't talked to him or seen him in a long time.

Well just don't take what he says when he is mad personally. I'm willing to bet that he still want you like before.  

Shadows sweet embrace

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:55 pm
Shadows sweet embrace
Lloxie
Shadows sweet embrace
Lloxie

*giggles and rolls us as you pounce. pins ya down and licks your nose wagging tail and grinning down at ya* Hehe you fell for it. *starts to tickle*

Ack! Ebil! >w< *giggles and flails, then phases free and counters the tickling-pin* Rawrs! XP

Nyah... anyway, I should get to bed. Nini Shady <^^> *huggles her tightly*

And nini to the rest of ya as well =3 *hugs Af and Hazz, the skitterpoofs*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games