Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hazzwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:55 pm
I know he still wants me. I wish he didn't. He needs to move on and find someone who suits him better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:59 pm
Well he will sooner or later. Part of him acting the way he is is because you have moved on and he hasn't. Just give him time, even if that means taking a break from him for a bit. In the end it will all work out.  

Shadows sweet embrace

hazzwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:02 pm
Ok, so, I've always used the word "Murr" kinda sarcastically... I met someone who actually murrs involuntarily as a response to pleasure. It blew my mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:05 pm
Hehee, well I use it for pleasure.
>>
<<  

Shadows sweet embrace

hazzwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:11 pm
Yeah, but, involuntarily, in real life?

Augh, I need to quit stalling and build some feetpaws for my suit. DX I hate making feetpaws but I don't wanna wear shoes with a fursuit. I guess that's my project for the weekend. I'm gonna refur a pair that I already have because I'm lazy and I have too many fursuit parts anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:15 pm
No, I guess I don't.

Well thats a good idea, how hard is it?  

Shadows sweet embrace

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:18 pm
*yawns* Well I'm getting sleepy. Nini Hazz. *hugs tightly*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:22 pm
A lot easier than starting from scratch and having to carve a whole new set of toes out of foam. I want the new set to be bigger and toonier than the ones I'm starting with so I'm not even going to have to worry about removing the fur, just add more over it. Plus, these have claws already attached so I won't have to sculpt and fire claws either.

This suit is a collaborative effort XD. Head by MyFurCreations, handpaws and tail by me, and footpaw bases by Bladespark. I really hoped to have the full done by AC but I've been way too busy. I haven't even made a duct tape dummy yet. That probably won't happen until winter break, and I doubt I'll get the body done until AC NEXT year. Oh well, as long as I have a partial to wear now I'm happy.

Edit: Aww, goodnight.  

hazzwolf

hazzwolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:01 am
*Runs back in, singing Freebird at the top of her lungs to anybody who'll listen.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:06 am
*joins in singing just as loudly*  

Shadows sweet embrace

hazzwolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:07 am
Lol. I was talking to Reku about the crazy times we had on the way to and from FWA. We almost got in a wreck because we were having so much fun singing we didn't notice traffic had stopped. *facepalms*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:11 am
XD Wow, I think you told me about that. Furs behind the wheel of cars just worry me. Besides Nighteyes he seems to be a safe driver, but Steel told me about the time he got into a crash in like 96. Don't think I'm gonna get in the car with him...

Oh how much would you pay for http://thehappypet.deviantart.com/art/shadow-commish-sketch-88428421 -gaia gold mind ya-.  

Shadows sweet embrace

hazzwolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:17 am
Proof that AC is scary huge: http://fursuit.rs.timduru.org/ids/image-cache/FurryCon/AnthroCon/AC2007/fursuits/Misc/Convoy_AC2007_016_disp800.jpg

Nighteyes is going to AC actually. I know a good number of people going, but there are literally thousands more that I don't know. It's intimidating. Steel says he won't go anymore since it's gotten so big.

And yeah, Steel drives like a maniac sometimes. I was in his Fairlane with him once when he was trying to get people to race him. 0.o Thank god he installed seatbelts in that thing.

Also, that art is adorable. For just a sketch, though... 6k maybe? How much did you pay?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:21 am
O.O;;;

Well atleast Nighteyes it going. Ah, well I can't blame him, I would rather go to a small con than a huge one.

*gigglefits* Was he in fursuit? But yea that crazy fox.

No for inked and a little shading, I haven't picked a payment yet.  

Shadows sweet embrace

hazzwolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:26 am
Nah, he wasn't in his suit. That would have been even better though. We drove around town in the middle of the night with both of us in fursuits once, and got some pretty funny looks. We also had somebody ask us if we were married when we went to a car show in our suits... when I was 16. I was laughing my a** off at that.

Argh, I hate it when people make me choose how much to pay. But hmm... depending on how much extra gold you have, give her maybe 8k for the finished piece? *shrugs*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games