Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:32 am
XD Wow, you two sound like ya'll have had alot of fun. But yea I don't know if I'll ride in his "Mobile Yiff Unit" anytime soon. But I have rode with Lex so...

Mm ok that doesn't sound too bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:36 am
I'd like to ride his yiff unit. *dodges tomatoes* IT HAD TO BE SAID!

*sighs* you know, if I'd had any idea he was actually interested in me I would have gotten into his pants while I was still in an open relationship. I always thought he just enjoyed teasing me, and he had to wait until I'm in a closed relationship to tell me otherwise. I really missed out on that one. sad  

hazzwolf

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:40 am
*snickers and paws at the tomatoes* Well if he wasn't driving then we can talk
>>

I think that its hard to tell with him, and if you don't ask very clearly then you'll never know until something like that happens. Well another chance might arise sometime.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:43 am
Heh. Well, I'm sure he'll always enjoy teasing me. He knows exactly what he has that I want. And honestly, I rather enjoy being teased even if I know I can't act on it.

OHHHH ********/>'  

hazzwolf

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:45 am
*tilts head and grins* Meh, as long as you know it, and hey at least you have the balls to say it.

Mew?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:45 am
Sorry about that, there's a giant bug in my room. I trapped it under a bowl, maybe it will die and I can seal it in tinted resin and have a piece of fake amber. OMG That was totally Shira talking... she's made me CRAFTY.  

hazzwolf

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:48 am
*dies giggling* Yea she'll do that. I was looking at Taja today and thinking 'I wouldn't mind having some hand spun of her fur'. Its BAD.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:52 am
I actually do have the stuff to cast resin now, I've just not tried it out yet. Now I have a reason to. I'll probably make a mini conbadge resin pendant or 2 as well, I'm thinking of selling them so if I have one to wear at AC maybe people will ask about it and I can get some commissions.

(If you were wondering what he has that I want, well, you know what I'm into, I think you can guess... if not and you want to know I'll tell you in PM.)  

hazzwolf

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:56 am
Nice, like the mini charm you made a few months ago before Shira left? If so I would like one but you don't have to do it any time soon.

(I know.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:01 am
Nah, that one was a cheap prototype made with hot glue. The real ones are going to be cast in resin, which is clearer, shinier, and more durable...

Imagine these only with furry art inside:
http://xxsqueekbatxx.deviantart.com/art/Cute-San-X-Resin-Charms-87831983  

hazzwolf

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:06 am
Ooooh shiny...I'll want one. ^-^

Oh yea before I forget how much does Strider, charge for a fullbody, or do you know?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:11 am
Ooh, I have no idea. I've been meaning to get art from him at some point, as he draws chubby girls so well, but I've never asked him about prices. If I see him this weekend I'll be sure to ask.  

hazzwolf

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:16 am
Ok, thanks. ^-^ I think I have only seen him once.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:18 am
Hey, do you have Pyra's number? She drew a badge for me but then she took it home with her and I'd like to get it before AC but I don't know how often she checks her FA and I had to get a new phone after mine fell in a glass of water so I lost everybody's numbers. Wow, run on sentence.  

hazzwolf

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:21 am
Yea, I'll pm it to you, but she is on FA alot, it think its her drug. XD I'll send you mine and sis's as well if you would like.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games