Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:26 pm

to Beady and Aldora ~
Have updated the Incubator through inactive scrolls.
Will try to move the adults to the Class of August post.
3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:05 pm

Willa-Wisp
to Beady and Aldora ~
Have updated the Incubator through inactive scrolls.
Will try to move the adults to the Class of August post.
3nodding

*gives a very weary hug*
Thank you Willa!
*collapses*
now me knows what you go though to keep the little buggers in line........

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:05 pm

Thanks Willa!! I'm going to do the Infirmary Update right now, and then get to walking these little buggers!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:15 pm

Thanks, Aldora! I've tried to get into the Cave a couple of times in the last 10 minutes and the server here is being a poopy head. Only clean words that come to mind...

The hatchlings and eggs currently in the Infirmary are the ones I was able to get done this afternoon. Also, in case you didn't get my PM, I stopped at DragonRose. So start there and go down.

THANKS AGAIN!!! Both you and Beady are awesome!!! heart heart heart

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:21 pm

Willa-Wisp
Thanks, Aldora! I've tried to get into the Cave a couple of times in the last 10 minutes and the server here is being a poopy head. Only clean words that come to mind...

The hatchlings and eggs currently in the Infirmary are the ones I was able to get done this afternoon. Also, in case you didn't get my PM, I stopped at DragonRose. So start there and go down.

THANKS AGAIN!!! Both you and Beady are awesome!!! heart heart heart

Ok! Will take it from there when I start an update.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:25 pm

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance THE INFIRMARY wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Friday, August 29, at 7:25 p.m. ET

Willa-Wisp
Vacation Announcement

Hola, amigas! I'm leaving this morning (Thursday, Aug 21) for Mexico to visit my Mom. She lives in a small town 30 or so miles south of Guadalajara. It gives me the opportunity to learn more Spanish (and hopefully my pronunciation will be better this time). I'll be back in two weeks (Thursday, Sept 4... late that night).

Ddraig Asheart and Aldora21 will be watching after the Incubator and the Infirmary again and so your dragons will be well cared for! Any help walking the dragon group will be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or just want to say "hi!", PM Ddraig or Aldora.

I will have access to my Mom's laptop but the server there is iffy at times. I'll try to pop in from time to time and I promise to bring back pictures. Hasta luega, y'all! biggrin heart

* ANNOUNCEMENTS *
Welcome to our newest members and their babies -
3Torchwood
Halfdan_Firekeeper
wilmuliini
Shi Tegaki

CRITICAL CARE UNIT (soft shell eggs and sick babies)

None! biggrin

wahmbulance INTENSIVE CARE UNIT wahmbulance

PEDIATRICS (with 3.5 days or less remaining) - the upper half of the "Dragon walking" group are the babies which need to become adults.

NURSERY (with 3.5 days or less remaining) - the lower half of the "Dragon walking" group are the eggs which need to hatch.

EDITED: Friday, August 29, at 7:25 p.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:26 pm

Cleaned up crew...

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:05 pm

cleaned again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:55 pm

Got through my scroll. sweatdrop All the class scrolls that were missing info have now all been retrieved and noted. biggrin

Got to finish packing. G'night all!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:57 pm

Willa-Wisp
Got through my scroll. sweatdrop All the class scrolls that were missing info have now all been retrieved and noted. biggrin

Got to finish packing. G'night all!

*gives big hug and puts out cookies*
Me wuv you.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:55 pm

last one needs to grow up...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:00 pm

Yay! All saved!
*tired happy dragon dance*

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Highlord_Demon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:47 pm

aww my white and my black dont like each other enough to breed.....hope theyre not racist stare
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:05 pm

new eggs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Highlord_Demon

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:06 pm

Highlord_Demon
new eggs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pity about your two dragons. But got your eggs!
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games