Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:21 am
Celestia Whitesword
*shakes her head and laughs!* xd

I must admit, that is indeed genious on your part.

Why give the guy an unhappy ending?
And Love is as good of a reason for someone to hide from the Order as any.
If you recall SotF, Nora was my girl at the Dead Space.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:37 am
I like happy endings. ^_^

Dead Space is also the place Link hangs his hat on Ord Mantell, correct?

Now I'm curious as to whether or not any o' that ties into Legacy events. ^^;;

Also, want me to respond to that last post in LoP, or shall we give DA some time to do so?  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:40 am
Celestia Whitesword
I like happy endings. ^_^

Dead Space is also the place Link hangs his hat on Ord Mantell, correct?

Now I'm curious as to whether or not any o' that ties into Legacy events. ^^;;

Also, want me to respond to that last post in LoP, or shall we give DA some time to do so?

Yep. The Dead Space is Cale's fav bar and one Link finds himself at with unusuall regularity.

Heh.
Bet you fifty cred Rizzie's first kid aint his. pirate

Go ahead and post. I wont respond until DA posts something anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:03 am
Honest larcenist.
Hee Hee
I need to put that on my buisness cards!  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:36 am
Cale and Stellar:

reason i suggest Vong is specifically cause my crew is heading to Ylesia. which, as i understand it, has heavy vong influence compared to most worlds. there could easily be an imp equivalent, but since the crew is on the run from the sith and the current empire, they have to look elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:12 pm
Nospai Deathous
Cale and Stellar:

reason i suggest Vong is specifically cause my crew is heading to Ylesia. which, as i understand it, has heavy vong influence compared to most worlds. there could easily be an imp equivalent, but since the crew is on the run from the sith and the current empire, they have to look elsewhere.

ah, well that makes sense then. But from what I understand, Dovin Basals are pretty big critters.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:23 pm
Cale Darksun
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun
You jedi better have a damned good excuse for botching this so bad when I find you.

How does Cale recognize Trey as Imperius?

I look nothing like I used to.

so you dont look like you did when you were a senator?

nope.

dyed his hair, colored contacts, complete different style of dress, longer crazier hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:27 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun
You jedi better have a damned good excuse for botching this so bad when I find you.

How does Cale recognize Trey as Imperius?

I look nothing like I used to.

so you dont look like you did when you were a senator?

nope.

dyed his hair, colored contacts, complete different style of dress, longer crazier hair.

I see.
But Disguises are Cale's stock in trade. Thats how Ive been elluding people left and right throughout the Chronicles.
If anybody's going to see through anything short of plastic surgery, It'll be Cale.
In addition, you changed nothing about your voice.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:20 pm
Okay Cale... with this Krayt Dragon on Tatooiene are you packing a turbolaser or something?

So Elladan Kenet is going to run the Imperial Blockade. confused Very Very Stupid.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:25 pm
If the rebels can burst through Lord Vader's command out from Hoth, with an entire system blockaded, I'm sure EK has a chance.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:26 pm
stellarmagic
Okay Cale... with this Krayt Dragon on Tatooiene are you packing a turbolaser or something?

So Elladan Kenet is going to run the Imperial Blockade. confused Very Very Stupid.

Why would I need a turbolaser?
Its only a 250 meter long reptile.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:34 pm
Quote:
If the rebels can burst through Lord Vader's command out from Hoth, with an entire system blockaded, I'm sure EK has a chance.

Ah, but Vader didn't have interdictors up the wazu did he? If he did the battle of Hoth would have been decisive because the rebels wouldn't have been able to escape to hyperspace.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:18 pm
Dragon's dead.
I'm gonna go return Shadow of the Collossus to the rental store now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:18 pm
So, Legacy:

Basically, this is what I have in mind for a rough outline for this episode.

The Community begins rallying forces, and perhaps forges an EXTREMELY loose tie with the Loyalists, only to get rid of Krayt. Remember, they still hate Fel too. Meanwhile, Krayt is still owning the galaxy, and Ferno continues his biological terror, perhaps unleashing it towards the end of this RP. Since we don't really have a major Jedi character at this point, I'm just gonna say that they're still in pieces, at least at this point. If someone else comes in, this will change. The IK...I'm assuming they'll join up with the Loyalists at some point?

And the minor characters: Rapora/Chiss alliance? In the event taht Krayt wins, they wouldn't want to be conquered. Link...doens't really need much direction at this point.

And then the Mando civil war.

Question to be answered: What of Hapes? They have a rather pivotal battlefleet.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:19 pm
Dont worry about me. I've got a long way to go before reaching Cale's burried treasure.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games