Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:09 am
Leslie would glance up at the speakers for a moment before sighing."Just cause you feel less appreciated than you think you should be doesn't mean you insult the ignorant ones, GRAY." She said, glancing from the couch over at Dan and Terashi before adding, "Okay, maybe they deserved it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:10 am
"Like I said, if your desperate," I told Dan, smirking at GRAY's antics. Granted, they were somewhat tame compared to the jewel he blurted out beneath Snag A Cup

Keiko didn't much appreciate my opinion, though. "He can't help his programming, Terashi," she told me, which was somewhat surprising. I didn't know she was familiar with GRAY's backstory.

"Fair enough," I shrugged.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:19 am
"You see? I ask and this is what I get" Dan huffed, shaking his head. Was there any middle ground to be had with the AI? Perhaps Keiko had a point. Perhaps. Didn't make it any better though and it certainly didn't need encouragement as Leslie gave.

Axew was beside himself with joy at having the fairy on his head. How did she do that? It was simply mind blowing!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:35 am
"Thank you, Leslie." GRAY thanked the girl, kind of unusual behavior from the AI but then again he favored the girl a little bit more than the others.

"Now then, since I so graciously out of the kindness of my processors help you lot I believe it's time you help me. I currently have just two Pokemon under my control, the Claydol you all willingly exploit for transportation and a Porygon2 which I use for software maintenance. Of course there is that other Porygon in Snag-a-Cup but I allow that one woman full access to it as a waiter. Any who, I have detected an abnormal presence here on Mt. Silver and have monitored it for the past month. A Beldum had somehow found its way onto the mountain and made its self home here. Where it has come from I do not know, but I do know that it has fit in very well, proving its self to be a tough contender here in this vicious mountain range. I wish to have it put under my wing to perhaps utilize for physical maintenance and other tasks that involve a physical presence. Unfortunately I am unable to do this myself so I regrettably must rely on the unreliable. Which one of you will defy your slothful nature and repay your debt to me?" GRAY asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:41 am
Keiko listened to GRAY's request, then promptly set Sauron down on the table. "I'll do it," she said.

"You're just full of surprises," I muttered under my breath before digging in my bag, pulling out an empty Pokeball, and setting it beside her. "Kind of hard to catch a Pokemon without one of these. You can have it," I told her.

"Thank you," Keiko said with a sweet smile, claiming the ball for herself before tucking it into her purse.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:17 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Keiko listened to GRAY's request, then promptly set Sauron down on the table. "I'll do it," she said.

"You're just full of surprises," I muttered under my breath before digging in my bag, pulling out an empty Pokeball, and setting it beside her. "Kind of hard to catch a Pokemon without one of these. You can have it," I told her.

"Thank you," Keiko said with a sweet smile, claiming the ball for herself before tucking it into her purse.

"Excellent. If you check your SNAG you will see that the location of the Beldum has been marked. I managed to have Claydol tag it before the tricky Beldum ended up retreating into the mountain and using magnetism to draw in a breeding couple of Steelix. So be warned, this Beldum is smart." GRAY warned Keiko. "I'll try my best to assist you with Claydol and Porygon2." He reassured her.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:24 pm
"Oh, man, it is really in there," Keiko said when she saw the readings her SNAG was giving off. She, of course, meant how deep in the mountain the Beldum was, but...

"Good luck," I told her, trying to refrain from any immature comments.

"Thank you," Keiko smiled before heading out.

An hour or two later, Keiko was deep in the belly of Mt. Silver, wandering cave after cave with her SNAG and a flashlight. She glanced forward enough to keep from tripping on anything, but her focus was on the SNAG, following the trail that the Beldum was leaving thanks to the tag that was on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:30 pm
Keiko may stop dead in her tracks as she would hear a faint beeping sound, it could almost be compared to snoring. If she looked up she would see a small blue disembodied arm hanging upside down with its shut eye and its rhythmic beeping indicating sleep. This was almost too easy.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:31 pm
Right beside Keio would be Leslie, wandering through the caves and poking around in efforts to find the Beldum or the Steelix. She wasn't having much success but it was all that she could do for the moment. Her talents sat more in the smash and grab range of things over the finding of things. "We close at all?" She asked, hand drifting to the Pokeballs at her hip as she saw the answer napping before them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:35 pm
Keiko stopped in place after almost jumping out of her shoes. The beep startled her, but only for a second. "Looks like it," Keiko whispered at Leslie. After contemplating what to do, Keiko released her Natu, Natalia.

"Do you sense any pokemon in the area other than you and this Beldum?" Keiko asked in a whisper. "I want to see if it's safe to battle it."

Of course, Keiko hadn't formed a telepathic bond with Natalia yet, so the only way the bird could answer her trainer was to let out a nice, loud "Tuuu!"

"Shhhh! Nataliaaaa!" Keiko whispered, although she knew that there probably wasn't any point in whispering, as Natalia's cry likely woke the Beldum up.

~*~

Rala smiled at Axew before teleporting again, appearing in front of the dragon. (Awesome, right? Although I'm kinda new at it. One time, my master let me teleport him and his friend all the way home from another continent! Although I didn't make it all the way. That, and I passed out afterward. But hey, I'll only get better at it from here on, right?) Rala explained in Pokespeak.

(Sounds like something I need to try with my trainer, if she'd listen to me,) Natalia remarked.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:46 pm
"Bel!?" Beep-shouted the Beldum as Natalie chirped.

"You dumb bird! You woke it up!" GRAY shouted from Keiko's SNAG.

The Beldum would shoot Keiko a glare before it dislodged its self from the cave ceiling, flinging some rocks down at the girls as it did before it flew off deeper into the cave, attempting to lose its predators.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:50 pm
Keiko covered her head with her hands as the rocks came down on her and Leslie. Natalia tried to fly above her trainer and use Night Shade to flap the rocks away, but Keiko recalled her, knowing that the rocks would hurt the Flying-type more than they'd hurt her.

Although that part was debatable, Keiko discovered. It turns out that rocks, when thrown by a Pokemon, actually hurt like crap.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:56 pm
Watching the cascade of rocks descend on them, Leslie's hand shot straight to one specific Pokeball before she hardened her secondary mouth with Iron Defense. Batting at the rocks as she threw down the Pokeball, she would give a shout of "Climb on!" as an Onix emerged from the light and began to plow forward in pursuit of the Beldum, hopefully with two riders along for tge journey.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:04 pm
As the Beldum fled it would look back at one point, instantly noticing the two girls on top of the Onix chasing it. "Belduuum!" It shouted in shock as it then attempt to speed up its flight, though not by much.

The Iron Ball Pokemon would take a turn and as it did it took notice of an Onix digging a fresh tunnel into the cave wall, only the end of its tail sticking out. With a devilish idea in mind it flew by and scratched the Onix's tail. While the scratch didn't hurt per se it was enough to get the Onix to back out a bit to see who the wise guy was, causing it to block the tunnel as it did. If Leslie's own Onix crashed into this one as it back up then they would have a nasty problem on their hands.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:22 pm
Looking at the oncoming wall of Onix that had backed out into the tunnel, Leslie found herself debating how badly they needed to keep on with this tunnel to catch the thing. She ruled out breaking through the Onix. Going around didn't seem an easy option. But then an idea did cross her mind. "Dive!" Leslie shouted, giving a hard knock to Grunt's head that forced him to tunnel downwards. Leaping at Keio, the tiny hybrid would put them both towards the Onix's tail end lest they get scraped across the roof.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games