Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May Akai Usagi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:43 am
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image
"Such colorful language, I -" Jack is cut off when his codec rings and then he turns his head, but then grins then looks back at Dr. Adames. " Okay, since you dont want to see the examples of a bunch of grease monkeys shouting "mediocre" phrases let's see your counter for this question: what is your protocols and back up plan for wiping out 80% of all life on gaia and extinguishing a good chunk of the natural resources used to live off of? And by 80% life I mean all life on gaia, you sure you you will get all races? How do you know you get all in, maybe you only get humans, or vampires, who knows? But here is the BIGGEST concern you should worry about. Regardless of the outcome, how oh how do you plan to deal with other worldly invaders?

Nura leans on Aidar, as he munches on some sort of fried confection in a paper box the smell of fried squid, and shrimp wafting out from the box. Nura offers some too Aidar. "Why does Jack look like a strawberry pimp?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dr. Addams drops her clipboard and stares dumbfounded at Jack, for a moment, and then raising her left hand and ducking her head as if about to claw her own face off, begins to chuckle. She then throws her head back with her arms to her sides with her palms up and fingers spread and bent as the chuckling erupts onto an uproarious laughter, her wide eyes almost popping out of her head as she grins from ear to ear.
"Oh no...."
Veronica gasps.
"Jack, did you just break her!?"
She then starts glance around.
"Maybe Ishould just poof out of here, for the time being?"
She thinks to herself.

While Dr. Addams is laughing, Nura looks past her to Jack an Veronica.
"So.... umm.... Jack what did you do to this girl? You didn't show her the thing with the tentacles did you? Oh man that was horrible, innocence ruined."
Nura leans on stupefied Aidar a bit more. "After the 6 or so months I've had this is pretty entertaining. Also where're the Wargs? I haven't given them cuddles in a while, they're probably all sad, poor things."
Nura then starts to looks around, hopefully.

Spotting Nura, Veronica poofs over in front of him and grabs him by his cheeks with both hands.
"Nura,HELP!!!"
She shouts in a panick.
"Everybody's going nuts!"
Dr. Addams. finishes laughing and adjusts her glasses with her left hand.
"I understand, now._."
She says, briefly stooping down and gathering her clipboard up in her right hand.
"Your brain is either abnormal, or your mind is damaged... Likely, a little bit of both... It Won't matter what I explain to you, because you are going to hear and understand what you want to and not what I say."
In an act of dismissing Jack, Dr. Addams turns back to others.
"Everybody, if you would all follow me... This way, please.."
And, with those words, she turs back around and steps past Jack.

User Image
Turning to Nura, "I have yet to show her anything, she just all of a sudden snapped..." for the first time since narrorator 26 took control, Jack's grin diminished and his expression. When from sarcastic to concerned. " Oh dear Popo I created a Harley Quinn, what have I done? Cornelius you got this right? We cant have her teaming up with this RP's Joker"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:15 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image
"Such colorful language, I -" Jack is cut off when his codec rings and then he turns his head, but then grins then looks back at Dr. Adames. " Okay, since you dont want to see the examples of a bunch of grease monkeys shouting "mediocre" phrases let's see your counter for this question: what is your protocols and back up plan for wiping out 80% of all life on gaia and extinguishing a good chunk of the natural resources used to live off of? And by 80% life I mean all life on gaia, you sure you you will get all races? How do you know you get all in, maybe you only get humans, or vampires, who knows? But here is the BIGGEST concern you should worry about. Regardless of the outcome, how oh how do you plan to deal with other worldly invaders?

Nura leans on Aidar, as he munches on some sort of fried confection in a paper box the smell of fried squid, and shrimp wafting out from the box. Nura offers some too Aidar. "Why does Jack look like a strawberry pimp?"

Dr. Addams drops her clipboard and stares dumbfounded at Jack, for a moment, and then raising her left hand and ducking her head as if about to claw her own face off, begins to chuckle. She then throws her head back with her arms to her sides with her palms up and fingers spread and bent as the chuckling erupts onto an uproarious laughter, her wide eyes almost popping out of her head as she grins from ear to ear.
"Oh no...."
Veronica gasps.
She thinks to herself.

"So.... umm.... Jack what did you do to this girl? You didn't show her the thing with the tentacles did you? Oh man that was horrible, innocence ruined."
Nura leans on stupefied Aidar a bit more. "After the 6 or so months I've had this is pretty entertaining. Also where're the Wargs? I haven't given them cuddles in a while, they're probably all sad, poor things."

Spotting Nura, Veronica poofs over in front of him and grabs him by his cheeks with both hands.
"Nura,HELP!!!"
She shouts in a panick.
"I understand, now._."
She says, briefly stooping down and gathering her clipboard up in her right hand.
"Your brain is either abnormal, or your mind is damaged... Likely, a little bit of both... It Won't matter what I explain to you, because you are going to hear and understand what you want to and not what I say."

User Image
Turning to Nura, "I have yet to show her anything, she just all of a sudden snapped..." for the first time since narrorator 26 took control, Jack's grin diminished and his expression. When from sarcastic to concerned. " Oh dear Popo I created a Harley Quinn, what have I done? Cornelius you got this right? We cant have her teaming up with this RP's Joker"

Nura gently grabs Veronica hand's from his cheeks and bring them down to her sides. "Calm down Veronica, everything's going to be okay." Nura says in a soft voice as he pats her on the head. Nura looks to Jack as he starts to addresses him. "Hmm maybe the stresses of working in such a place finally did it's toll?" Nura says as he reads between the lines of Jack's answer. Nura continues to pet Veronica absent-mindedly a few more times before realizing that she's not an animal and stops blushing slightly. "S.. sorry about that." sweatdrop  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:25 pm
NuraXross
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil

"Oh no...."
Veronica gasps.
She thinks to herself.

"Nura,HELP!!!"
She shouts in a panick.
"I understand, now._."

User Image

Nura gently grabs Veronica hand's from his cheeks and bring them down to her sides. "Calm down Veronica, everything's going to be okay." Nura says in a soft voice as he pats her on the head. Nura looks to Jack as he starts to addresses him. "Hmm maybe the stresses of working in such a place finally did it's toll?" Nura says as he reads between the lines of Jack's answer. Nura continues to pet Veronica absent-mindedly a few more times before realizing that she's not an animal and stops blushing slightly. "S.. sorry about that." sweatdrop

Aidar turns his head in the direction of Nura and Veronoca in response to her teleporting.
"Oh, hey, Nura! surprised
He says in surprise.
"When did you get-"
Befor Aidar can even finish his sentence, he finds himself winess the spectical of Nura falling onto his back as Jeager crashes through his legs from behind. Knocking his feet out from under him. The other Wargs are then upon him, with Loki seizing Nura's left arm, Maugrim the right, and Kayla his left shoulder. The three of them then shake their heads, smearing him into the floor with wagging tails, while turning about Jaeger leeps upon Nura's chest a d begi s to lick his face.
Ooc:done for now. Eating dinner. Will try to respond if interacted with, but no promises...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:12 am
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil

"Oh no...."
Veronica gasps.
She thinks to herself.

"Nura,HELP!!!"
She shouts in a panick.
"I understand, now._."

User Image

Aidar turns his head in the direction of Nura and Veronoca in response to her teleporting.
He says in surprise.
"When did you get-"
Befor Aidar can even finish his sentence, he finds himself winess the spectical of Nura falling onto his back as Jeager crashes through his legs from behind. Knocking his feet out from under him. The other Wargs are then upon him, with Loki seizing Nura's left arm, Maugrim the right, and Kayla his left shoulder. The three of them then shake their heads, smearing him into the floor with wagging tails, while turning about Jaeger leeps upon Nura's chest a d begi s to lick his face.
Ooc:done for now. Eating dinner. Will try to respond if interacted with, but no promises...

Nura play's with the Wargs tossing them around, letting them chew on him as their fangs can't pierce his skin. Nura gets to his feet, with Loki Maugrim under one arm, and Kayla under his other arm. "Yes yes it's been a while hasn't it, how has my fluffy monsters been? Nura says as he shakes the Wargs a little bit. "So Aidar you feeling all right? You seem a little slow on the draw."  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:32 am
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil

"Nura,HELP!!!"
She shouts in a panick.
"I understand, now._."

User Image

He says in surprise.
"When did you get-"
Befor Aidar can even finish his sentence, he finds himself winess the spectical of Nura falling onto his back as Jeager crashes through his legs from behind. Knocking his feet out from under him. The other Wargs are then upon him, with Loki seizing Nura's left arm, Maugrim the right, and Kayla his left shoulder. The three of them then shake their heads, smearing him into the floor with wagging tails, while turning about Jaeger leeps upon Nura's chest and begins to lick his face.

Nura play's with the Wargs tossing them around, letting them chew on him as their fangs can't pierce his skin. Nura gets to his feet, with Loki Maugrim under one arm, and Kayla under his other arm. "Yes yes it's been a while hasn't it, how has my fluffy monsters been? Nura says as he shakes the Wargs a little bit. "So Aidar you feeling all right? You seem a little slow on the draw."

Dr. Addams turns back around and recoils at the sight of what at first, appears to be a large man being torn apart in a wolf pack attack.
Meanwhile, Veronica just stands by to the south, watching with a cute clueless expression on her face, and her right index finger on her chin in thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:08 am
shapelessevil
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil

"Nura,HELP!!!"
She shouts in a panick.
"I understand, now._."

User Image

He says in surprise.
"When did you get-"
Befor Aidar can even finish his sentence, he finds himself winess the spectical of Nura falling onto his back as Jeager crashes through his legs from behind. Knocking his feet out from under him. The other Wargs are then upon him, with Loki seizing Nura's left arm, Maugrim the right, and Kayla his left shoulder. The three of them then shake their heads, smearing him into the floor with wagging tails, while turning about Jaeger leeps upon Nura's chest and begins to lick his face.

Dr. Addams turns back around and recoils at the sight of what at first, appears to be a large man being torn apart in a wolf pack attack.
Meanwhile, Veronica just stands by to the south, watchingwith a cute clueless expression on her face, and her right index finger on her chin in thought.

"Nae, I was just caugt a little off guard by Dr. Er, uh.. Rebecca's sudden rage, is all."
Adelveiss then charges at Nura, emitting a nasty series of barks, snarls, and snapping that seem to frighten the other Wargs. Scrambling out of Nura's arms, Kayla, Loki, and Maugrim scatter down the hall with Jaeger, while Adelveiss steps just between Nura and Aidar, barking and snapping angrily at them.
"She's right!"
Aidar says.
"We din nae have time tae play, we need tae keep movin."
And with those words, he then walks past Jack, toward Dr. Addams.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:19 am
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

He says in surprise.
"When did you get-"

Meanwhile, Veronica just stands by to the south, watchingwith a cute clueless expression on her face, and her right index finger on her chin in thought.

"Nae, I was just caugt a little off guard by Dr. Er, uh.. Rebecca's sudden rage, is all."
Adelveiss then charges at Nura, emitting a nasty series of barks, snarls, and snapping that seem to frighten the other Wargs. Scrambling out of Nura's arms, Kayla, Loki, and Maugrim scatter down the hall with Jaeger, while Adelveiss steps just between Nura and Aidar, barking and snapping angrily at them.
"She's right!"
Aidar says.

Luminova smiled as she watched the youngsters play, but now seeing that they are on the move again, she comes up on Nura's right.
"Welcome back, Lord Nura."
She says with her siren-like voice.
"May I ask where you disappeared to?"
Ooc: awaiting response.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:51 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

He says in surprise.
"When did you get-"

"She's right!"
Aidar says.

Luminova smiled as she watched the youngsters play, but now seeing that they are on the move again, she comes up on Nura's right.

Nura looks down at Luminova with a koi smile. "Hmm well I was summed to the Aurora Island, by my old teacher he's the Grandmaster of the place." Nura things for a moment realizing that Luminovas is not of the void. "Oh... Yeah you probably don't know what I'm talking about. The Aurora island is a giant floating land mass shrouded in clouds, home to many great thinkers, scholars, martial-artists you name it. It's a place removed from time, one does not age upon its surface. My teacher asked me, and handful of others to track down a rogue corrupted Divine Beast and bring it down. It took six or so months to finally bring down the creature and put it to rest. So obviously I've been gone a while." Nura says as he rubs the back of his head laughing guiltily. "You wouldn't be able to catch me up on what's going on would you? I don't really remember what this mission was about..."

OOC: Might be able to post a few more times.  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:04 pm
NuraXross
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
NuraXross

"She's right!"
Aidar says.

Nura looks down at Luminova with a koi smile. "Hmm well I was summed to the Aurora Island, by my old teacher he's the Grandmaster of the place." Nura things for a moment realizing that Luminovas is not of the void. "Oh... Yeah you probably don't know what I'm talking about. The Aurora island is a giant floating land mass shrouded in clouds, home to many great thinkers, scholars, martial-artists you name it. It's a place removed from time, one does not age upon its surface. My teacher asked me, and handful of others to track down a rogue corrupted Divine Beast and bring it down. It took six or so months to finally bring down the creature and put it to rest. So obviously I've been gone a while." Nura says as he rubs the back of his head laughing guiltily. "You wouldn't be able to catch me up on what's going on would you? I don't really remember what this mission was about..."

"Little as changed, since you left."
Luminova answers.
We found Kai's secret base we were in search for, but also need to also find a place to decontaminate Mr. Sha and Lady Schwartzvid, and now we have found a guide to this place."
Ooc: Done for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:01 pm
Luminova Valindel
NuraXross
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
NuraXross

"She's right!"
Aidar says.

Luminova answers.
We found Kai's secret base we were in search for, but also need to also find a place to decontaminate Mr. Sha and Lady Schwartzvid, and now we have found a guide to this place."

DR. Addams proceeds to lead the group down to the east end of the hall, where it then bends north, and then she stops.
"This is it."
She says, turning around and pulling her card/lapel from her chest with her left hand.
"This is where we are working on one of our clean energy projects... This one in particular is for a new type of nuclear power. We recently discovered a new radioactive isotope, far mor powerful than plutonium! Just a a chunck the size of a baseball holds enough power to run a city like Durem and will only require a power plant the size of a house cat's litter box' and it only has an emission radius
of 15 feet from the surface. With this, we'll theoretically be able to run each city on just one atomic battery!"
With those words, she turns toward a door in the north wall.
"The only problem is that it its radiation is so potent, that we have to take extreme measures for personal safety..."
She then swpws her card, unlocking the door.
"Well be able to find all the needed facilities to decontaminate our friends right here."
The door then slides open, retracting into its self, and a bright silver light spills into the hallway.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:04 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
NuraXross
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"She's right!"
Aidar says.

Luminova answers.

DR. Addams proceeds to lead the group down to the east end of the hall, where it then bends north, and then she stops.
"This is it."
She says, turning around and pulling her card/lapel from her chest with her left hand.
"This is where we are working on one of our clean energy projects... This one in particular is for a new type of nuclear power. We recently discovered a new radioactive isotope, far mor powerful than plutonium! Just a a chunck the size of a baseball holds enough power to run a city like Durem and will only require a power plant the size of a house cat's litter box' and it only has an emission radius
of 15 feet from the surface. With this, we'll theoretically be able to run each city on just one atomic battery!"
"The only problem is that it its radiation is so potent, that we have to take extreme measures for personal safety..."
She then swipes her card, unlocking the door.
"Well be able to find all the needed facilities to decontaminate our friends right here."
The door then slides open, retracting into its self, and a bright silver light spills into the hallway.

Aidar had been following close behind Dr. Addams, listening attentively as she opens the door. Although he is blinded by the sudden light, he instinctively and instantly recognizes it.
"Silverite!"
He yelps, stumbling and falling back.
"Close the door! CLOSE THE DOOR!!!" gonk
Ooc: done for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:57 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
NuraXross
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"She's right!"
Aidar says.

Luminova answers.

"This is it."

Aidar had been following close behind Dr. Addams, listening attentively as she opens the door. Although he is blinded by the sudden light, he instinctively and instantly recognizes it.
"Silverite!"

Along with the the others the fog travels with, all to this room. as the doors open, the fog stays in one spot, and like Aidar, Shinryu recognizes the light, and like a vacuum, the fog flows through the air into the room, directly to the the source. Once the fog surrounds the silverite it begins to circle and form into a gelatinous state and incases itself onto the shiney rock  

HomacXross7
Crew

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:48 am
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
NuraXross

Luminova answers.

"This is it."

"Silverite!"

Along with the the others the fog travels with, all to this room. as the doors open, the fog stays in one spot, and like Aidar, Shinryu recognizes the light, and like a vacuum, the fog flows through the air into the room, directly to the the source. Once the fog surrounds the Silverite it begins to circle and form into a gelatinous state and incases itself onto the shining rock

Dr. Adams smiles as she looks down on Aidar and approaches him.
"It's alright..."
She says soothingly, wrapping her arms around his right arm and helping the blinded Vrykolakas to his feet, then leading him in to the room.
"It's shielded, it can't harm you... Open your eyes... They will adjust to the light."
The room is made up of the same metal paneling as the hall outside with 2 foot squared pillars in the corners supporting the ceiling 10 feet off of the floor with ,24 feet from north to south, 18 feet from east to west with a 8 foot squared metallic table in the center and another electronically locked shutter door with now locking panel in the middle of the west wall. The entrance is just west of the south east pillar, which has a light switch and a panel for punching in for work by means of one's ID card placed on it's westside, near the door, at a height of 5 feet, with a series of four 2 foot squared heating vents with 4 inches between them 2 feet west from the door, with two similar sized maintenance panels above the two middle vents; an 8 foot wide and 5 foot tall monitor is mounted in the middle of the east wall, 3 and a half feet off the ground and 1 foot and a half below the ceiling and a phone panel placed at a Hight of 5 feet, right next to the north east pillar. The north wall has a 12 foot long and 3 foot high counter with cupboard doors as well as well as as three 2 foot wide and two foot tall double doored cupboard shelfs 2 feet above it, spanning west from the north east pillar, and next to that, a 6 foot tall metal rack with four shelves, closing the cap between the counter and cupboards, and the north west wall. The counter has two large deep bin sinks in the center with a large sign with cautionary radiation handling safety procedure instructions over them and the rack is loaded up with many isotope samples in cylindrical glass canisters, each labeled according to what they are with about 31 of them marked "#15-XXA" shining with silver light and Shinryu's gelatinous mass clinging to them in large blobby patches. The cupboards have three 2 foot tall and and 1 foot wide metal maintenance boxes suspended 6 inches above them and up against the pillar with an air vent box the same size right next to them with a pipe reaching out the side and running along the wall to an airduct starting a foot from the north west pillar, above the rack, and extends out south and and bending east above the west door, it comes out about about 3 feet, before bending back in a U-turn and going right through the west wall, just a foot from the south west pillar. The ceiling has a 2 foot long and 6 inch wide light panel inn each corner, just next to the inner corners of the pillars, each reaching from east to west, but they are currently off as the #15-XXA, now identified as Silverite had been providing all the needed light, which is now dimmed with Shinryu now clinging to their tanks. There is also a 10 foot squared fan panel in the middle of the ceiling above the table, which has a numerical keyboard and a slot for scanning ID cards on it's west side, as well as a large 12 foot squared air conditioning/heating vent right under it in the floor.
"Siverite..."
Dr. Addams ponders.
"Is that what you call it?... How do you know of it?"
Meanwhile, seeing where the two were going, Veronica uses her donut hole to enter the room, through the south wall, making the vents she passes through spark, until the hole is removed and packed back into her left pant side pocket. Stand there, at the table, she then proceeds to look a round.
"Hey, Shinryu!"
She says, looking at the rack.
"What are you toing there?"
Dr. addams looks over to see Veronica and then following her gaze, spots Shinryu, clinging to the samples.
"What is THAT!?"
She cries.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:48 pm
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"This is it."

"Silverite!"

Along with the the others the fog travels with, all to this room. as the doors open, the fog stays in one spot, and like Aidar, Shinryu recognizes the light, and like a vacuum, the fog flows through the air into the room, directly to the the source. Once the fog surrounds the Silverite it begins to circle and form into a gelatinous state and incases itself onto the shining rock

Dr. Adams smiles as she looks down on Aidar and approaches him.
"It's alright..."
She says soothingly, wrapping her arms around his right arm and helping the blinded Vrykolakas to his feet, then leading him in to the room.
"It's shielded, it can't harm you... Open your eyes... They will adjust to the light."
The room is made up of the same metal paneling as the hall outside with 2 foot squared pillars in the corners supporting the ceiling 10 feet off of the floor with ,24 feet from north to south, 18 feet from east to west with a 8 foot squared metallic table in the center and another electronically locked shutter door with now locking panel in the middle of the west wall. The entrance is just west of the south east pillar, which has a light switch and a panel for punching in for work by means of one's ID card placed on it's westside, near the door, at a height of 5 feet, with a series of four 2 foot squared heating vents with 4 inches between them 2 feet west from the door, with two similar sized maintenance panels above the two middle vents; an 8 foot wide and 5 foot tall monitor is mounted in the middle of the east wall, 3 and a half feet off the ground and 1 foot and a half below the ceiling and a phone panel placed at a Hight of 5 feet, right next to the north east pillar. The north wall has a 12 foot long and 3 foot high counter with cupboard doors as well as well as as three 2 foot wide and two foot tall double doored cupboard shelfs 2 feet above it, spanning west from the north east pillar, and next to that, a 6 foot tall metal rack with four shelves, closing the cap between the counter and cupboards, and the north west wall. The counter has two large deep bin sinks in the center with a large sign with cautionary radiation handling safety procedure instructions over them and the rack is loaded up with many isotope samples in cylindrical glass canisters, each labeled according to what they are with about 31 of them marked "#15-XXA" shining with silver light and Shinryu's gelatinous mass clinging to them in large blobby patches. The cupboards have three 2 foot tall and and 1 foot wide metal maintenance boxes suspended 6 inches above them and up against the pillar with an air vent box the same size right next to them with a pipe reaching out the side and running along the wall to an airduct starting a foot from the north west pillar, above the rack, and extends out south and and bending east above the west door, it comes out about about 3 feet, before bending back in a U-turn and going right through the west wall, just a foot from the south west pillar. The ceiling has a 2 foot long and 6 inch wide light panel inn each corner, just next to the inner corners of the pillars, each reaching from east to west, but they are currently off as the #15-XXA, now identified as Silverite had been providing all the needed light, which is now dimmed with Shinryu now clinging to their tanks. There is also a 10 foot squared fan panel in the middle of the ceiling above the table, which has a numerical keyboard and a slot for scanning ID cards on it's west side, as well as a large 12 foot squared air conditioning/heating vent right under it in the floor.
"Siverite..."
Dr. Addams ponders.
"Is that what you call it?... How do you know of it?"
Meanwhile, seeing where the two were going, Veronica uses her donut hole to enter the room, through the south wall, making the vents she passes through spark, until the hole is removed and packed back into her left pant side pocket. Stand there, at the table, she then proceeds to look a round.
"Hey, Shinryu!"
She says, looking at the rack.
"What are you toing there?"
Dr. Addams looks over to see Veronica and then following her gaze, spots Shinryu, clinging to the samples.
"What is THAT!?"
She cries.

* Remnants of the fog that was left behind begin to form and shape into the head of Shinryu, floating behind Aidar and Rebecca, looking at the gel state of the rest of the des crystals.
"Oh, so that's what's going on..."
He says, not averting his gaze.
"Oh, dear Cynthia, this is weird..."  

HomacXross7
Crew

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games