Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathxXxsong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:46 pm
Aurlana looked a little frightened. But she came down. "Hi..... I'm Aurlana..... I'm a shy wolf..... Hate to fight...... Aura magic.... my speacilty.... nice to meet you." Aurlana said shyly. She was nervous. Very shy wolf.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:52 pm
"You two play nice," she said as she got up and walked away. She grinned and came over to Aurlana. "Your one of a kind, strange if you ask me," Sarafina looked at her wings and bared her teeth slightly at the little wolf. She got a devilish idea. "Well your a little nervous," Sarafina said. Sarafina came over to the wolf and gave a threatening bark that would scare the wolf out of it's fur.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

deathxXxsong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:01 pm
Aurlana screamed and flew away in fright. She hated being bulied. She's been bullied since she was a pup. When Aurlana got to a small lake in the forrest she cried like she always did when she was teased and bullied.
(Yes I was bullied. This character is based on me a little. stare )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:02 pm
Sarafina laughed. "Oh come on! I was just playing!" Sarafina darted after Aurlana. Sarafina burst into the air with an evil grin. She came up to the little wolf. She came down to the level of the wolf. "Come on back, we are friendy and take in anyone who Meena finds fits. Come on back, i was just playing," Sarafina said with sweet, nonfightning.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

deathxXxsong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:23 pm
Aurlana flew back to the pack without speaking or looking at Sarafina.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:30 pm
Feros sat and waited for them to come back and he snarled at Sarafina. "That was rude!" He smiled at Aurlana politly. "Come on you need ot meet the alpha. I'm sure my mother would accept you"  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:01 am
Sarafina rolled her eyes at Feros and walked back to Demitri. She laid down she rested her head on his paws.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:18 pm
Demitri smiled and licked the top of her head.

Feros shook his head and looked at Aurlana again.

Meena looked at Sunfire and called him again. Then she looked at Aurlana and smiled. She sat up and leaned against Ewien.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

deathxXxsong

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:49 pm
"Thanks..... I like tjis pack...... I hope i could be useful." Aurlana said as she looked at everyone then at Feros and looked away from him imideatly. She walked to Feros waiting for to see Alpha.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:49 pm
Meena smiled and bared her teeth slightly.

Feros smiled.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:21 pm
Sarafina opened her eyes they were golden and shinning they seem to strike fight into the soul of many and Sarafina looked straighted at Aurlana.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:02 pm
Aurlana looked. She felt like fainting. Imediatly she looked away. And hid behind. Dimitri. And blished at the thought of the lick.  

deathxXxsong

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:09 pm
Feros narrowed his eyes and growled to himself before smiling and looking back at Aurlana and barking. "This way."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:37 pm
Aurlana Followed. She didn't like Sarafina. She was sick of being teased.  

deathxXxsong

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:43 pm
Feros looked at her apologetically. "Sorry about her." He smiled softly.

Meena stood and raised her head. She waited pationantly  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games