Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:11 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she laughed "well thats what you get for sleeping and wagging your tell while you slept...by the way what were you dreaming that made your tell wag furiously?" she asked amusement in her eyes as she looked at him "that must have been one heck of a good dream" she said teasing him
simple *a whole field of cows for my self to eat*grins and bares his fangs*
she smiled and shrugged "whatever you say" she said amusement crossed her eyes

hey thats a dirty thought bad angel*sticks tounge out*
she laughs "hey i wasnt thinking about that...but now that you mentioned it" she smiled and grabbed his tounge playfully pulling it "you were saying?" she asked still holding his tounge

nehh led dow
(((let go in the tounge tied languege)))  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:12 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she laughed "well thats what you get for sleeping and wagging your tell while you slept...by the way what were you dreaming that made your tell wag furiously?" she asked amusement in her eyes as she looked at him "that must have been one heck of a good dream" she said teasing him
simple *a whole field of cows for my self to eat*grins and bares his fangs*

she laughs "hey i wasnt thinking about that...but now that you mentioned it" she smiled and grabbed his tounge playfully pulling it "you were saying?" she asked still holding his tounge

nehh led dow
she smiled "make me" she said laughing  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:14 am
I come from a pretty ordinary familar really. To tell you the truth there is no magical blood that I know of in my family though it might just be a closely guarded secret. A distant relative of mine that was pretty skilled in magic told me about this place and how to get here.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:15 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

nehh led dow

nehh pleash led dow*starts to paw at the hand holding his tounge*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:16 am
LanceCalvis
I come from a pretty ordinary familar really. To tell you the truth there is no magical blood that I know of in my family though it might just be a closely guarded secret. A distant relative of mine that was pretty skilled in magic told me about this place and how to get here.
oh much better then what happend to my family  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:18 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

nehh led dow

nehh pleash led dow*starts to paw at the hand holding his tounge*
she smiled "aww come on, cant you fight a girl?" she asked smiling "come on i like to see you try" she said still holidng his tounge  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:19 am
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

"What did happen? "gets a picture in his head of people with pitchforks and shovels hunting the people".  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:20 am
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

"What did happen? "gets a picture in his head of people with pitchforks and shovels hunting the people".
they were killed by a mad man that was possesd and that was way back to the time of being a pup with my downy wolf fur coat  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:29 am
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

they were killed by a mad man that was possesd and that was way back to the time of being a pup with my downy wolf fur coat

A mad man that was possessed, that sounds.......oddly familar. I think I read an articule about that in the local penny saver. Though it was listed as a hoax or something the descriptions sounded a bit too convincing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:30 am
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

A mad man that was possessed, that sounds.......oddly familar. I think I read an articule about that in the local penny saver. Though it was listed as a hoax or something the descriptions sounded a bit too convincing.
he sucked there souls out and then came back to get me here at the school he almost got angel but logen saved her  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:31 am
"yea it was a close one" she looked down  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:32 am
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

he sucked there souls out and then came back to get me here at the school he almost got angel but logen saved her

Logan, who's that.......are they still around the school to this day?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:34 am
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

Logan, who's that.......are they still around the school to this day?

ya but they sleep in  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:36 am
she stood up and stretched, she playfully plulled his tounge "dont fall asleep in class again ok?" she said still holding his tounge "promise?"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:38 am
Aprilbaby1
she stood up and stretched, she playfully plulled his tounge "dont fall asleep in class again ok?" she said still holding his tounge "promise?"

nesher!!!  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games