Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:26 pm
(B guys! Woah... 2 scenes that are getting to "take it to the pm's" extense.. lol! I might not be on much, i'm going to some festival at 7:00-7:30.
Nightbane: Oh.. then i'm glad my grasp with history/literature is bigger than i thought... What would happen if it WAS famine, anyway?... *goes airheaded
April: Yo! Welcome back!
Kaos: ... Wow. My character seriusly like's yours. And i think you're the one who started it. ... X3)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:28 pm
(lol haha ur funny XD)  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:28 pm
(Yo! Welcome back Axel! *pokes ye* lol.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:32 pm
Juno hold her, and softly pushes her to a side. He gets up and takes off his shirt, exposing the markings on his pained and a very hardned chest, not completely buff, but still strong enough. Beads of perspiration had taken over him. "If i keep going, these chains will rust.. heh" he says, and smiles at her. He then looks at all her. "If you scratched me, the only thing that would do was add to my list of scratches, actually." he says, and goes to the bed, in fours, and lays beside her, rubbing her stomach.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:36 pm
Tomoe opened her eyes wide and blushes when she sees him take of his shirt. "Juno-chan...." she says as she stofly touched his chest, feeling the scars, amazed that someone with so many scars was actually live. "Wow... they.. must've hurt a lot..." she said as she felt him rubbing her belly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:43 pm
"Hmm... after a while, you get used to the treatment that Esuna gives for some poisonous scars too. And i got a new one, see? From Nightbane, on that night. And this one was by your father.. " he says, poiting at his lower abdomen, "He was.. not in the best mood when i decided to pull a prank. I told him that his wife was at the local bar as a dancer, just for the heck of it. It still stings..." he says, wincing a bit.".Ahh.. i should really stop using any formal clothes when i go out. It's like i get assaulted any time.. and my clothes get torn apart... Oh, that fels nice.. "he says, and holds her hands, putting his fingers in between them. " .... But that's enough out of me.." he says, steamily breathing on her neck, kissing her.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:50 pm
Tomoe giggled a bit when she heard about her father. "Yeah... that's daddy alright..." she said. She feels him kissing her neck and exhales happily. "oh... Juno-chan..." she says as s he softly touches his face, smiling lightly. "I love you so much..." she kisses him lovingly, blushing slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:18 pm
(Back. Yeah it would be weird if I went around saying my character was a horsemen and was gonna bring famine lol. Just wondering (i don't mind) why'd you call me Nightbane when you used everyone else's username lol.)

Nightbane looked at Bella and smiled. He went to put his arms around her again and than noticed something. Instead of the towel he felt it was skin. He moved it down an inch to find it again, half relieved, half disappointed. He couldn't help smiling even more at his thoughts.  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:33 pm
(Irishdawg:woops. My bad there... woah, you have a sharp eye for these kind of things. Kinda says alot of your crosbow-packin' character. I'm way too lose-headed to remember comments/details like that.)

Juno nuzzles her softly, and tugs at her shirt. He puts his head on her bossom, feeling it, and says. "I.. can feel your heartbeat.. and your constant purring. You're in pleasure... neko-jinns purr in pleasure..." he says, softly running his finger from her neck to her chest. He smiles deviusly. "Your blood pressure is rather heighened, and your heart is beating faster... i think that you're getting excited.." he says, and his mouth kisses her neckline, letting out warmer exhales of air for her.

Then, for getting his kicks, he holds her tail and massages it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:33 pm
falls asleep in the library (i gtg guys)  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:35 pm
(Don't sweat it. Nightbane sounds better anyways lol.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:38 pm
Tomoe blushes intensively when he places his head in her chest. "Well... maybe..." she said, by blushing, her heart rate intensifying by feeling him so close. Shesighs relieved and happily, blushing when Juno touched her tail, softly feeling her body tremble at his soft and tender touch. Oh.. I'm sooo loving this.... she thought.

(g2g peeps!)  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:44 pm
(sorry to ruin the nice escene again, guys.. idk if you are, but still, i gtg. 7:44 here XD See ya tommorow!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:48 pm
(Ok guys see you later.)  

irishdawg69

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:07 pm
(I gtg)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games