Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:33 pm

(sure sure XD lol jk) she looks at vasily "you okay?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:41 pm

he looked at her and smiled "im fine" he said trying to sound happy still not noticing the side of his head was coverd in blood" he turned to them all sounding depressed. "ok guys listen up the ship is leaking badly mostly in the stern, the pumps are keeping up with it but they can only run so long without a working engine. and needless to say an engine isnt working if underwater, so who wants to volunteer to help patch up the ship" he said trying to sound cheerful.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:43 pm

she looks at both of them then sighs "ill do it" she said
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:44 pm

"Does it require the ability to swim?" he asked, rubbing his chin.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:48 pm

"of course it does" she said crossing her arms "at least i think" she rubbs her eyes (gtg soon kk)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:48 pm

he looks at him strangly "i forget you cant swim" he looked at him "yes it requires the ability, stay here" he said sounding a little ticked off as he started back down the ladder and heading to the front tool closet for a blowtorch and steel patches.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:51 pm

she looks around "ill do it" she said looking at arage "you cant swim so you cant do it, and your wounded so im not letting you do it" she stretches slightly "so i guess ill do it"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:53 pm

he smiles slightly at her "nonsence im fine" he says looking over her shoulder and handing some tools slightly to her left.

coreykill

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:53 pm

"Damn, that sucks," he sighed, shaking his head, holding Holly closer.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:56 pm

"no your not" she said and took the tools "ill be fine" she said and started to walk towards the sub

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:01 pm

"yes i am" he said sounding a little too happy and running after her a few feet, until a loud clang is head and hes holding his head apparently having run into a pipe. "no no im fine" he said as he started to follow her much more slowly now.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:02 pm

He grabbed Vasily by the shoulder's, holding him in place. "No, you're not," he said, staring at him.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:02 pm

"no your not, just accept it" (gotta go peeps later)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:05 pm

(cya i g2g soon to)

coreykill

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:59 am

Amanda sighs a bit and walks toward them. "I'll do it, and don't give me the 'Oh, you're sick, you can't' speech!" she says. "Cap'n, you're hurt, Arage, you can't swim, and April, you're pregnant!" she said, sternly. "So I'll do it... besides, I can swim better than you..." she said, smiling a bit.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff