Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boadicea Boudicca

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:29 pm
Diana Vulpes
Boadicea Boudicca
Diana Vulpes
Damn. eek
You said it. You have no idea what kind of stupid stuff soldiers do when they get bored (most of it dangerous/illegal/both).

Uhh, yeah, actually I do have some idea. Even if not fist hand, I have seen some crazy videos and heard a lot of what happens from vets first hand.

You, apparently come onto the net. Just looking around for people to talk to?
I've seen some things that never made it into the books. Publishers aren't too keen on publishing some of the nastier details. As for vets, listen to them. They know what they are talking about.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:30 pm
Boadicea Boudicca
Diana Vulpes
Boadicea Boudicca
Diana Vulpes
Damn. eek
You said it. You have no idea what kind of stupid stuff soldiers do when they get bored (most of it dangerous/illegal/both).

Uhh, yeah, actually I do have some idea. Even if not fist hand, I have seen some crazy videos and heard a lot of what happens from vets first hand.

You, apparently come onto the net. Just looking around for people to talk to?
I've seen some things that never made it into the books. As for vets, listen to them. They know what they are talking about.
When your job involves death and combat it's nice to be able to chat with people. It makes a nice distraction.  

Boadicea Boudicca

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:54 pm
I think no matter what you do, people enjoy the company of others. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:57 pm
*pokes head in*  

Shadows sweet embrace

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:27 pm
Shadows sweet embrace
*pokes head in*

*gnaws on*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:52 am
mrgreen  

Angelic Muse

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:01 am
Angelic Muse
mrgreen

*leaps at*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:05 am
Diana Vulpes
Boadicea Boudicca
Diana Vulpes
Damn. eek

I'm reminded of a relative of mine, an officer in the Army, who sent home photos from Vietnam, posing with corpses of men his unit had killed. He had... toyed with the bodies.

Nothing technically illegal about that AFAIK, just nasty and a show of poor discipline, but desecrating the bodies of fallen enemies was one of those things that American soldiers hated them for, right? (Or is it actually listed in the UCMJ?)

For better or for worse, he doesn't get invited to family reunions because he's a really freaky fellow. There's just something about him that makes his presence unnerving. (Maybe he's a blunter? /obscure)

Diana: what a striking avatar. May I ask how you made it?  

Shaviv

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:21 am
Shaviv

What do you mean, how? What items I am using?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:25 am
Diana Vulpes
Shaviv

What do you mean, how? What items I am using?

That, maybe also how you designed it. How'd you come up with the idea to put this item and that one on, for example.  

Shaviv

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:38 am
To be honest, I was just trying to see how this one outfit idea I head for a piece I wanted to commission of my character might look. ninja I use my avatar here like that quiet often, since there is such a variety of clothing here on Gaia it really allows me to experiment with many outfits I might like to see my character wearing in art pieces.

With the recent dies and tattoos added I have been able to make her look that much closer to how my actual fursona looks, which is the biggest influence on how my avatar looks. 3nodding As well, now and then some Gaia items have some influence on how my character looks.

The most recent example of this would be that pose of The Lusty Scoundrel with the flowing red hair gave me the idea to change her hair color to red, from blond. Think it looks pretty good on her against her silvery/gray fur.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:28 pm
Neat. I notice, though, that when I try to find out what item your tail is, I'm told that "item does not exist".  

Shaviv

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:38 pm
Shaviv
Neat. I notice, though, that when I try to find out what item your tail is, I'm told that "item does not exist".

Year of the Dog.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:31 pm
Shaviv
Diana Vulpes
Boadicea Boudicca
Diana Vulpes
Damn. eek

I'm reminded of a relative of mine, an officer in the Army, who sent home photos from Vietnam, posing with corpses of men his unit had killed. He had... toyed with the bodies.

Nothing technically illegal about that AFAIK, just nasty and a show of poor discipline, but desecrating the bodies of fallen enemies was one of those things that American soldiers hated them for, right? (Or is it actually listed in the UCMJ?)
In the French Army that kind of thing is strictly forbidden.  

Boadicea Boudicca

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:49 pm
I have long sense accepted the horrors that all sides of a conflict commit.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games