Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:34 am
ANDREW0115
MAY I ENTER

sure, choose a character and rp 2 ur hearts desire  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:50 pm
Suddenly the sky then darkened over Konoha. But there were no clouds in sight, instead a massive flock of hawks flew above. A man stood on top of the wall surrounding Konoha.
" Its been a long time simce I've seen my home." he said as he surveyed the village, "It hasn't changed a bit."  

Marcus Draconus

Beloved Conversationalist

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:00 pm
Naruto was worried. What was wrong? She hoped that Reki's mom was okay.

She took a glimpse out the window, seeing storm clouds appear rather fast.

'That's weird...'

Naruto thought as she returned her attention back to the problem at hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:53 pm
As he stood on top of the wall he realized he was being watched, with a snap of his fingers all the hawks flew toward him, dispersed so that they were on both sides of him, then with a "poof" all the hawks turned into shinobi. But these weren't foreign shinobi. Each one wore the Konoha symbol above their brows.
"We've made it commander Tatsuya, finaly we're home", said one of the shinobi.
"Its been fourteen years since we were last in Konoha. And we've recieved very little information since then. But finally we are Home" The Tatsuya said with a relieved voice. "Lets go home!"
"Yaaa!" all the men shouted as they were about to take off.
Suddenly they were surrounded by Konoha shinobi. Kakashi, Gai, and Jiryaia ( i think thats spelt correctly) were in charge of the huge squadron.
"You wont be going anywhere yet.", Kakashi said." You have... it can't be... is that you Tatsuya?"
"Ah, Kakashi. Your looking well."  

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:22 am
Naruto quickly creates a Kage Bushin to check out the strange disturbance, while she stayed with Reki-chan. At least then she'd know what happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:17 pm
Tatsuya and Kakshi started talking about the good old days, right there on the wall. They were discussing the book Come Come Paradise.
"A wonderful series an instant classic. There could be no other." Kakashi went on, " and yet you don't think its that good?"
"Don't get me wrong it is a wonderful series, its just that I've read the same books so often that they are worn an tattered. Is there going to be another?", asks Tatsuya as he looks towards Jiraiya.
"How did you know it was me who wrote the series?", Jiraiya asked.
"YOU were the one who gave me the first two Jiraiya did you forget?"
"Did I now and wheres the proof?"
"Right here!", Tatsuya whips out the two books and there on the cover is Jiraiya's siginiture.
"You see right...", Tatsuya quickly grabs a kunai and darts it across the gap between the wall and the first building in range.
" Who's there?!" he yells.  

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:34 am
"... wow, your aim is pretty good."

Naruto says while exiting between the two buildings. She was standing on the wall, a good two meters from where the kunai was lodged in the wall.

"But you missed."

She then noticed Kakashi and Jiraiya there, talking to the stranger.

"Ohayo Ero-sennin, Kaka-sensei. What're you guys doing here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:05 pm
Tatsuya stood there looking at the young girl, she looked familar to him but didn't know from where.

"Ah Naruto," Kakashi said, "He may have done that on purpose. He's the guy to train anyone in the use of weaponry."

Tatsuya stared at the Naruto. That's it! She was the one with the demon. He didn't let his surprise show on his face, but to see the young girl who's life had been altered by his best friends death, stand before him and not know who he was. He then turned back to Kakashi.

"He's a friend of mine. He helped me a couple of times when I was in... difficult situations."

"Kakashi, entering the womens bath was not a smart move to begin with.", Tatsuya stated with a little chuckle

"I told you it was an accident!", he said sharply.

"Well either way this is Tatsuya. He was the leader of a special forces unit."

"And still am. These are my men." he gestures to show all of the men standing along the top of the wall. "We just got back."

"Where were you?", Jiraiya interupted.

"Jiraiya! I forgot to greet you I'm sorry, sir."

Gai joins in the conversation, "And what about me!? Don't tell me you forgot your old sparring partner."

"Gai! You look like your taken good care of yourself as always."

"Well where were you?" Jiraiya asked before anything else could disrupt the conversation.

"We were sent to inform Orochimaru about the Kyuubi, by the Third. But ran into a bit of a snag. You see I was sent out with 100 men but I've returned with half of my company. We ran into some group or organization. They called themselves the Akatsuki. After an ambush we lost about twenty men at first. Then more as we drove them back. The troubling thing was we were only fighting four of them. Four against 100!
"Anyway we regrouped and went after them. chasing them everywhere. We were informed that Orochimaru was a part of the organization so we followed them thinking we could track him down since that was the mission, but we never expected to meet such resistance."
Tatsuya stood there looking at his men. "I must inform the Hokage that our mission failed. How is he?"

"Well...", began Kakashi.  

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:03 pm
Naruto watches the new guy with interest, why did he look at her that way? She watched in amusement as they conversed. Wait a minute, did he just say Kaka-sensei was in the woman's bath house? Stupid sensei's and their perverted ways. 'Why oh why do I get the perverted sensei's?' She wailed to herself.

She hears the hesitation in Kakashi's voice.

"The Sandaime is dead, killed by trying to seal Orochimaru's soul away, but didn't succeed."

She states coldly, looking away.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:28 pm
Tatsuya stares at Naruto. A wave of emotion swept over him again. Twice in one day he felt such sorrow. And they were both brought on by that girl. The first wave was when he saw her, he immeadiately thought of the fourth Hokage. The second just happened, she told him that his mentor, the man he went to for guidance was now gone... gone and he never knew.

He turned to his men who were in just as much shock as he'd expect.
"Men, we have failed our Lord Hokage. We were not here when he needed us most."

He bowed his head as a tear hit the ground, "Forgive me Lord Hokage." He said under his breath.

Kakashi walked up to him and put his arm on his back. "I know that your hurt right now, why don't you dismiss your men so they could go home for the first time in 15 years. Then the rest of us can fill you in on what happened," he stated before turning to Naruto. "Naruto you should come as well."

Tatsuya raised his head showing no emotion yet again. "Men you are dismissed, go home visit your families, and meet me tommorow so that we can pay our proper respects to the Lord Hokage. But tonight rest well."  

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:46 pm
Naruto watches as the strange man bows his head and sheds a single tear. She looks to Kakashi like he was crazy.

"What for?"

She asked, bringing her gaze back upon the strange man who looked so broken at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:33 pm
Kakashi looked at Naruto for a moment, " Well I kinda thought you'd like to tag along since Tatsuya was the 4th Hokage's best friend. Not to mention that he was a candidate for Hokage."

Jiraiya walked up to Naruto and placed his hand on Naruto's shoulder, "So are you still practicing your rasengan?", he asked with a quizical look upon his face. "I hope so, since it was Tatsuya who gave the 4th Hokage the inspiration for it. But I never new how he did.", he said as he turned to Tatsuya who was now standing alone with his back turned.

Kakashi and Gai both walked over to Naruto. "He was also the inspiration for the Chidori. Don't know how though.", Kakashi said in his usual way.

"And he helped me with the hidden lotus, and he was also the first person I tested it on.", Gai said trying to be as cool as Kakashi.

"Who knows he might even be able to teach you thing or two, maybe he can help you with a new technique as he did with the 4th." Jiraiya said as he turned from Tatsuya to Naruto.

Tatsuya turned toward the mountain with the Hokages and stared at the 3rd and 4th. Then he turned toward the others, "Well how about those drinks Kakashi?... your buying." he said as he stared at the group of 4 that stood in front of him.  

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Apple-Cherry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:55 pm
((sowwy havent been on. left you hanging there...lets move on anyways... sweatdrop ))

Reki just looked sad yet confused. Her mom should've been home, but if she wasn't then she broke the promise they both made- for her mom to get home before Reki to take care of her. Reki snapped out of her thinking and realized the Naruto wasn't the real Naruto. She swung herself to the window and hopped out to go to the place Naruto was...

((ok, still hangy, but where are you? xp im not really caught up and so ignorant of the info))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:29 pm
Tatsuya looked from the small group huddling around Naruto for a minute, then glanced down to see a young girl looking a bit lost, well maybe not lost, but she looked as if she was searching for someone or something.

"If you'll excuse me I'll be right back." He said as he jumped down from the wall. He landed right in front of the girl. "Excuse me miss are you lost?" He asked politely.  

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:10 pm
(ah, okay, and that's okay. i got naruto to create a shadow clone so she could check things out where she saw the disturbance. we are on top of the kage mountain)

Naruto watched as the stranger jumped away, landing beside a girl with green hair...

"Reki-chan!"

She exclaimed, jumping after the stranger. She didn't even feel the bunshin disappear.

"Reki-chan! Are you alright?!"

She asked hurriedly, almost shoving the stranger out of the way.

"Did you find your mom?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces