Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:23 pm

He chuckled a bit. "It's not that... I haven't fed yet. I don't have nearly enough blood to blush." He chuckled a bit, then staggered, losing strength and leaning on her bit more. "That, and my cheeks aren't the only place where blood wants to go..."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:52 pm

Lore blushed deeply, heat radiating from her cheeks. Suddenly, she asked, "Do you...lose control when you feed?" She looked up at him seriously, asking him with her eyes. "Because...regardless, you can feed off me, can't you?"

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:13 pm

He shook his head. "I'm but an apprentice. I'd either drink too little and Turn you or drink too much and kill you. It's why I've only claimed animal victims so far. And I wouldn't want to risk either possibility with you. Either fate would be far too painful forone so beauteous as you." He caressed her jawline with the index finger of his right hand to emphasize his point.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:17 am

Lore nodded slowly and leaned into his touch. Her blush still stayed on her cheeks and she kissed and lightly nibbled on his index finger. "So...any plans tonight?..." She trailed off a bit and blushed some. "I...would like to get to know you better..." She looked up gently into his face with shy eyes, then glanced down.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:22 pm

He chuckled a bit, and said with a joking tone "Plans? What are these plans of which you speak? I can't say I've heard of them." He nudged her face back up with a curled thumb. His tone was now serious, with an endearing after-taste. "You do yourself ill to hide that wonderous face of yours. 'Tis like the dread Morning Star refusing to rise over the earth."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:07 am

Lore giggled lightly, nuzzling into his touch. "Well...would you like to go on a picnic with me?" Her eyes lit up a bit, looking at him eagerly.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:58 pm

"Certainly. I'd be delighted. However, it shall wait a few minutes. Excuse me while I Feed." He dashed out of the cave on all fours, sniffing low to the ground like some sort of beast. At least it would give her time to prepare the picnic...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:36 am

Lore laughed quietly once he was out of site. He almost looked like a dog, the way he scurried out. It gave her a warm and fuzzy feeling as she left the cave and went behind a tree to where she kept a basket and a bottle of diet soda. She laid out the black wool blanket and laid out the salad, cookies, potato salad, and various fruits, she leaned against the base of the tree and let her eyes close lightly as she waited for Mobi to come back.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:17 pm

A fawn turned its head, only to find Mobius flinging himself at it. His hand raked its head, turning it to the point of making a loud SNAP! It went down like a bag of bricks, and Mobius with it. As it twitched in its death throes, he sunk his fangs deep into its neck, and the blood travelled along the filed edges to his mouth, where he guzzled voraciously. When it was all over, he wiped off the excess and flung it on a nearby bush.

Soon, he was back at the cave. After sniffing the air, he soon found where Lore had set up the picnic. He walked over. "My. It looks very lovely."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:49 am

Lore opened her eyes and smirked slightly. "It's not every day you hear a man using the word lovely." She patted the spot next to her and asked softly, "Can you eat human food?"

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:18 pm

"Of course. We need nutrients just as much as everyone else. The blood sustains us in a way humans sustain themselves, is all." He sat down at the spot she indicated. "Or bodies can't process oxygen on their own. Our blood is dead; it can't carry oxygen. The blood of living creatures stores oxygen for use of the bodies. We take that blood for is oxygen content, nothing more."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:42 am

Lore blinked and poked his side. "I think that's cool," she said honestly, pulling out a chocolate strawberry and holding it to him for him to eat.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:25 pm

He lifted an eyebrow upon seeing the chocolate strawberry. "My studies of human media show that THAT is one of the most sexual foods you humans have. A little fast, isn't it?"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:28 pm

Lore blinked, her face turning another healthy shade of red. ".....Huh....a sexy strawberry." She popped it in her mouth and said honestly, "I thought that was whipped cream and edible body butter?"

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:22 pm

He laughed. "You're kiddng right? The chocolate-covered strawberry is almost as flirtatious as the banana!"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games