Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rp Kingdom
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:21 am
"where do you get those they smell like the've expired"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:08 pm
Itatsume smiled to Deathfire. "They aren't expired. And as for where I got the, I made them myself." She closed the container and ut it back in the pouch. "Now, don't forget about the poison tip." She smiled again, and the hair near her temples began to turn silver. Her ears and tail had already changed to white. "You're in for it now, Deathfire!! I show no mercy." Alexandria's hair finished changing to silver and her eyes changed to blue. Around her hands and the sword, a purple light was being emitted. "So, Itatsume has decided to let my true power out, eh?" She looked at Deathfire. "If you want to live, I suggest you run now." Her eyes weren't normal. A deranged look appeared on Alexandria's face, and her eyes only added to the madness. "I'm giving you on last chance."  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:06 pm
Psycho had moved a bit far away and sat in a tree again watching them fight with a less bored look on face.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:19 pm
"ohh as for the poison i'm immuned "deathfire says as his eye turn white "i don't back down much"  

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:02 pm
*sitting in arest tree*you are so retarded  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:09 pm
without turn around"i'll deal with you later jacob"deathfiresays keeping his eye on Alexandria  

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:28 pm
*drops near the battle you willnt be able to deal with me after shes done with you  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:39 pm
"i'll still deal with you later"deathfire says slashing down his chest"now go away"  

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:00 pm
" u ran from me jacob" psycho said looking at them " and he's still fighting her, u have no right to say anything to him" psycho grinned " he's far stronger then you are..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:54 pm
no hes not and it would be useless for usless for us to fight but this little cracker doesnt know who and what he is messing with

(deathflame quit making s**t up it makes u look like a noobish rper)  

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:16 pm
" atleast he's trying boy..."

( he's right you know )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:46 am
Alexandira glanced over to Psycho and Jacob. "Are you two done fighting?" She looked back to Deathfire. "You're a fool for not backing down while you had the chance. This will be your demise." A slight smirk appeared on her face. "You won't last more than a half hour, if I let you. That light is just a fraction of my true power." She blinked, and it seemes as though she hadn't moved, but a slash appeared on Deathfire's right arm, nearly severing it. "When someone is hurt by me while my true power is shown, they can't heal them self. Now, how do you plan on getting that arm back to functional? All the muscles and ligaments and such have been cut." Alexandria glanced back to Jacob. "You're right. He doesn't know what he's up against."  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:00 am
"i don't need the arm right now"deathfire say slashing at her and biting at her too  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:16 am
ah well just finish him off fast then  

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:27 am
"You know, you're becoming a nusience," Alexandria said with a smile. She looked down at the bite and slash wound. "Ouch," she said sarcasticly. She lunged, and pulled a dagger out of one of her pouches. It, too, had the purple light emmiting from it. Before she reached Deathfire, she said a small incatation that would make her impervious to the fire, and she dove the dagger into the right side of his chest. "This is your last chance. I missed on purpose to give you a chance to run. I suggest you take it."  
Rp Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games