Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
RACOON CITY (be violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u know what S.T.A.R.S. stand for
no
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
i don't remember but they r the best of the best
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
yes but please tell me anyways
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
of corse i do but do u
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:18 pm
Hears him on the radio. "Hey is that you? Where are you guys? I'm stuck in this house." he says on the radio.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:02 pm
hoplite323
Hears him on the radio. "Hey is that you? Where are you guys? I'm stuck in this house." he says on the radio.

john-ah dam joey i am hanging on the side of the umberlla building *starts to clime up and hears 2 men talking* hay joey if i live buy me a drank  

Megamanexe709

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:03 pm
"I'm gonna buy fifty drinks if we live." he said. "Well you want me to start heading on where you are or stay in my house?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:58 pm
"Snake! Forget this, let's go!" Kidd said this as he dived to the side barley avoiding the oncoming rocket.  

Aznkidd712

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:19 pm
name- Kaderot umsake
ocupation_ assisan royal sound ninja
weppons- Ninja tools, sound bands
appearance-Wears Black pants with a white and red battle jacket that has long sleeve that touch the grounds. Face is cover with bandages and only one eye is showing,wears a sound head band.
bio- Was visiting the city when the breakout happened and is trying to get out and get to his base to destroy the city.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:21 pm
Kaderot put a couple of kuni into some zombies heads, "stupid umbrlla corp, i'll have there heads" he said and ran across some of the roofs. He turned on his headset and listened for any talking.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:31 pm
well it looks like I'll have to survive unarmed....{attacks 20 zombies at once}  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:47 pm
Okami_Shirinai
name- Kaderot umsake
ocupation_ assisan royal sound ninja
weppons- Ninja tools, sound bands
appearance-Wears Black pants with a white and red battle jacket that has long sleeve that touch the grounds. Face is cover with bandages and only one eye is showing,wears a sound head band.
bio- Was visiting the city when the breakout happened and is trying to get out and get to his base to destroy the city.

(didn't anyone read the rules the only ocupation out there is rpd and stars
sorry if i sound forcefull but u can't realy make up that stuf it is kind of brakeing rules but u can be a regular person and can find ninja tools *that would kick a*** but othere then that u r ok have fun)  

Megamanexe709

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:55 pm
john-*climes up far enough and hears 2 men talking and then a gun going off* HAY IS ANYONE UP THERE

Carlos-hay there is someone over there lets go *comes and helps john up* u ok

john-yea but my teem needs me and by the look of it u guys r as ******** as we r

carlos-yea *trys to stop the bleeding on a bite wound* u should come with us

john-no i need to go seeya good luck *runs to the street below and gets on the raido* EVERYONE GO TO THE RAIL CAR SYSTEM THERE IS RAIL CARS LEFT OUT THERE IN THE OPEN IT SHOULD BE SAFE I AM GOING IN THE DRAIN SYSTEM TO GET THERE GOOD LUCK  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:23 pm
"ALRIGHT! SNAKE< LET'S MOVE!!!" Kidd ran through the zombie horde letting shots fly and bodies drop.  

Aznkidd712

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:55 pm
{runs and jumps through the gaps in the roof}be there in no time...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:47 pm
Kidd ran with his two pistols out. He tuned and threw himself backwards over a car shooting at the oncoming zombies. Three shots, three fell. He smirked to himself as he hit the ground rolling only to spring up and keep running. Seeing a building that could be used as a shortcut Kidd dived and grabbed onto a light pole with his left hand. As he swung around it into the building he let the remains of his clip mow down the pursuers.  

Aznkidd712

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:03 pm
(hey um he was visiting the city at the time, he doesnt work in raccon)
Kaderot kept moving, "hello?" he asks on the radio, "is anyone out there alive?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:57 am
Okami_Shirinai
(hey um he was visiting the city at the time, he doesnt work in raccon)
Kaderot kept moving, "hello?" he asks on the radio, "is anyone out there alive?"

john-*gets on the raido* this is officer john ares of S.T.A.R.S. who is this *jumps down into the sewears* damit whoever this is there is a *opens fire with the tmp* there is a rail car in middle of the city get to it there r s.t.a.r.s. officers there AHHHHHHHHH DAMIT *fires the mine thrower at a infected crocodile that was 30 times the advrage size* AH ******** *runs for it*  

Megamanexe709

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:08 pm
{trips on a railing on a roof face and falls 5 stories to the ground which was covered in broken glass,taps at the tazzer button accidently}AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*splat* {get's up very dazed and hurt though he felt no pain}  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff