Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:08 pm

(Indeed.)

The Millenium Rod clinked to the ground, dropped in shock by Kitty, its bloodstaned gold a grim reminder of he finality of death. Zaizen's Arm both glinted in the light.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:13 pm

she bound a magical coffin of glass around Zaizen that nobody could break, "i promise!!!!!....." she ran of at full speed, her time was short,

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:17 pm

(Wow... Not even going to borrow my weapons?)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:21 pm

(and desterb the grave of my love?????...NEVER!!!!!!..hehe!!! 4laugh )

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:26 pm

(Very well then... Perhaps an enemy would defile his grave, then. Now, what are YOU to do?)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:29 pm

(tisk tisk tisk.....remember the spell only alows me to break it!!!!! i'm one step ahead of ya!!!!!!!!)

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:49 pm

(I have ways around that... g2g little brother)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:56 pm

(bye!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:28 am

kitty's insanity wore of but her power's were going crazy. she was scared. all her life she had wondered what she was. now she knew, a creature of draness and light. '' what can i do? she moaned. '' i'm too dangerous, but i must help everyone, i care about them.'' she said determined. she picked up the millennium rod and put it in one of her everlasting pockets. she had blood all over her face. she had a wild look deep in her as if ziazen's evil side was still alive in her. she went to find the others. she had a a dark yet light aura flowing from her.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:34 am

she braced herself, ran at full speed and jumpped, she flew across a canyon and landed with perfect grace, she had been traveling for about six hours now and had roughly only three days left befor her life ended, her now black hair from her encounter with Auron atracted the sun, as she looked around with her also now gray eyes from the same encounter, she walked on through the sand until she saw what seamed like a town in the far distance, she started running again,

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:38 am

kitty found the grave and laid the rod across ziazen. she bowed her head in respect and stood for a while.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:12 pm

she arived there shortly panting slightly but determin to go on,

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:49 am

kitty smiled a creepy smile. she grabbed the rod and the grave and recited something. it made the air almost burn. it was a powerful magic. (omg i'm becoming an abhorsen, can't spell.) she then went limp. she awoke in the world of the dead.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:16 am

she kept at a fast pace, there was one last thing she could do.....if she made it in time

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:52 pm

Elsewhere, a man with a large, bandaged arm and pale skin held a red orb in his hand. A few words uttered, and it glowed, making a small tear in space. He put his hand through it...

...And it emerged inside the coffin. He snatched the Arm from the corpse within, and withdrew his hand. The portal closed, and he laughed. "Thank you, Zaizen... not only am I one step closer to getting Babbo returned to me, but now I access to another world for the conquering! HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

(I told you I had ways around it!!!)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games