Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
I LOVE YOU Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:11 pm
(hehehe!!!!! very funny........i'm not scared of Toekiyo, i laugh in the face of danger!!!!!!! 4laugh )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:14 pm
Bellabie
Mobius Nightshade
Who's hitting on who now?

[*Who's hitting on whom
I hope you aren't bothered by my lurking. I think you've both caused Freud to roll over in his grave. Hee hee hee. Even though you say that you've ruined the RP, if it is all about romance and you two continue to "flirt," then all that you'd need do is remove the parentheses.
b]

(Bellabie, you sly devil! Freud is rolling in his grave LAUGHING, I'll have you know!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:16 pm
( stare when is Toekiyo going to get back eneywho.........what if he was getting online he just watched us and sat there laughing so hard he fell off his chair?????......i can totally see that too.........hehe chair rofl ........)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:17 pm
[Hee hee hee. There you go.]  

Bellabie

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:27 pm
(YAY!!!!!!! I DO HAVE A BRAIN I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!,....hehe brain rofl ....)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:32 pm
[Come again? If only...]  

Bellabie

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:39 pm
(oh its just a dunb thing me and my friends do sometimes, out of nowhere we'll just start laughing and then we say some random word, its realy stupid but its fun on a boring day!!!!!!! 4laugh )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:46 pm
[Understood, Mrs. Silly.]  

Bellabie

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:04 pm
( 4laugh proud of it!!!!!!!!, hay u should join this RP then mabee it can live again!!!! its ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!.....hehe i watched the Frankinstine movie!!!!!!......g2g now!!! be back later!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:24 pm
Name: Iman Roth
Miscellaneous: Exchanged student  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:00 pm
(Bellabie, it's another high school RP... that has somehow gone awry... becoming a soap opera with vampires and me, who has a debilitating bone disease whic allows me to manipulate them.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:39 pm
[She's a botanist and, therefor, capable of being a teacher. Also, she grows garlic, see?]  

Bellabie

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:47 am
(you going to grow garlic????? fine then crying .......i'll continue,)

she stopped studying, it was late, she got into her P.J.'s and went to bed,

the next day she spotted T.J., she walked up to him, "good news!!! i think i'll be done soon!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:15 pm
[Only because I had to tie her in with the vampires...]
Professor Roberts wearily sat back into the squeaking desk chair and removed her glasses. She rubbed her eyes and sighed.  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:18 pm
His voice was dripping with sarcasm. "Oh, GOODY! Tinkerbell's preparing her magic pixie dust to make it all better and George Bush is having a three-way with Saddam and Osama! And I'm the Candyman, from Candyland, and I live in a gumdrop house on Lollipop LAAAAANE! Feh, as if. It could be crack, for all I know." He turned his back to her.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games