Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Motako blushed " I'm sorry! I haven't been here seince he died... " Motako held out her hand to help Sasori up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:43 pm
Sakata sat up in a tree eating once she was done she got down and walked to her house she cleaned up the blood on the walls and stuff  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:58 pm
Sasori grabbed her hand and stood up. "Hn..." He murmured as he wiped the dust from his pants. He sighed and walked over to Deidara again. "We need to get some new clothes, like me!" Sasori said, trying to pull him toward the door. "Yeah, I guess you're right... Thanks Motakooooah, un!!" Deidara said as Sasori pulled on his arm and eventually pulled him out the door. Sasori walked across the river again, pulling Deidara behind him and took him through the forest into the streets. Everyone stared at his scratched headband. Deidara blushed with embarassment and Sasori pulled him into a store. They walked out, Sasori holding a bag and Deidara in a black t-shirt and kahki shorts that ended just below the knee, and shoes like Sasori's and some black finger-less gloves so people wouldn't get suspicious. He smiled. "Thanks, Danna, un." He said as he rubbed Sasori's red hair. "Hey, gimme some money, I'll pick up some food and stuff and meet you back there in a little while, kay?" He said, holding out his hand. Sasori dug in his pocket and pulled out some money and put it in his hand. "Meet me there in a bit..." Sasori called after him and ran off into the woods.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:04 pm
Motako desided she would dust and fix up the place befor they got back.
She dusted, cleaned the counter-tops and put out blankets and things they would need." What's that...? " Motako asked herself as she looked up at a brown box ontop of one of the cabinets. She decided to get it down. Motako got a chair and stood on it, her fingertips barley touched it, but when they did the box fell down, Motako lost her ballance and fell of the chair too " Ow... " She said wispered to herself as she rubbed the back of her head  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:10 pm
Sasori walked into the windmill a little bit after she fell. She was sitting on a chair looking at a brown box. "Hm? Whatchya looking at?" He asked, putting down the bag he was carrying on the pile of blankets sitting on the bed. He smiled and sat next to her. "What's up?" He asked sympathetically.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:11 pm
sakata sat on her bed Raya jumped up next to her"oh there you are"she said rubbing the dogs head she layed back  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:14 pm
" It's just some old family photos... most of these are with me and my dad. I liked him allot more than Ino.... " Motako got up of the chair and put the box in one of the coubards when outside and stood by the river.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:17 pm
she quickly fell asleep  

Level_E_Vampire

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:02 pm
Rin was standing on a rooftop. "nothing to do..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:39 pm
Ryou stood outside in the middle of the road, he was starring at how dark the sky looked......... " Darkness has fallen aupon us, we must learn to live with all the hatred and death, or find love and happyness to break through it.. " ( he's a half god, sometimes i don't even ******** understand what im writing! stressed lol ) " Snow? " He looked up again, it was only the middle of fall... where would snow be comeing from??
User Image  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:58 pm
Sasori walked out after her. "What's wrong? Is it about... us?" He mused, hesitating a bit. He wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned his head on her shoulder.

Deidara, who was still in the town, walked out of the grocery store with a peice of pocky in his mouth. "Sasori's gonna be happy, I bought him his strawberry pocky!" He said, biting off some of the almonds off of his 'Almond Crush Pocky'. He smiled as he walked back into the woods. He felt something wet on his nose. "Rain? No... Snow? But it's only the middle of fall!" He said, looking up from the bag of food he had in his arms. "I guess we shoulda' bought some jackets..." He said, shivering.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:06 pm
Motako was about to say something, but sudenly it felt like the air had turned to ice " What the heck? " She said lookeing up at the sky, " Oh, no... I knew it would happen! He told me it would! But... I can't remember how to fix it! Oh no! " Motako screamed as she broke free and walked around looking at the sky, Motako ran into the windmill to get her scetch-book. She fliped through the pages, " Look at this, " Motako said giving Sasori the book, it was a picture of Kohana, with a black why and snow falling out of the sky, bu the trees and things looked like it was fall, and there were the festival decorations all around the town in the picture, so you knew it was. " Darkness is comeing.... " She wispered to herself as she fell the the ground on her knees " And I can't rember how he told me to fix it... " Motako's eyes were watering at this point.
(( muahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahha >3 it's bad, VERY bad >3 but, what is IT XD muahhahahahahahahaha! >3 ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:14 pm
((gah! i hate choo! D<))

Sasori just gaped at her, looking utterly bewildered at what she was saying. Then he snapped out of it remembering this had happened before to them when they were kids. A week after his parents died. "It's alright Motako... Just calm down... It's okay, you've beaten this before, right?" He said in a calm, comforting tone. He really looked like he cared, even though he hadn't the slightest clue what to do. "S-Sasori, Motako, wh-what's going on? It ju-just ra-randomly started s-snowing on m-me in the forest..." Said Deidara, his teeth chattering unconntrolably and shivering, his knees buckled and he fell into the dewey grass. "Something bad's gonna happen, Isn't it?" He asked, as if he knew what was going on.

((emphasis on the 'as if' part... >.> oh, and if I disappear, my mom has kidnapped me from the computer to do the taxes. I'll be on later though.))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:22 pm
Motako looked at them, " But, this time it's worse! There's absouluty no light... look to your East, West, north, South, nothing! absoulutly no light! none!.... " She paused " Tsunade told me how to fix this when I was younger... then befor my ' foster father ' died, he told me how to fix it again, but I never thought it would really happen... " Motako stared up at the sky, " Ryou would probably know, but he talks in riddles so much... "
(( lol it's ok i udnerstand chibah XD ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:12 pm
Sakata woke up and walked outside feeling the cold snow against her face"its fall but its so dark now,maybe"she wondered  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff